[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pope Francis: Spreading The Gospel Is No Different Than Waging Jihad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/18/pope-francis-spreading-the-gospel-is-no-different-than-waging-jihad/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-YXOT0HtCE

HOLY SHIT CATHOLICS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO KILL THIS MAN CAESAR STYLE
>>
>Today, I don’t think that there is a fear of Islam as such but of ISIS and its war of conquest, which is partly drawn from Islam. It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam. However, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.

Here's the whole interview and Pope Francis does make sense. I'm proud that he's my Pope.

http://www.la-croix.com/Religion/Pape/INTERVIEW-Pope-Francis-2016-05-17-1200760633
>>
>>74482211
Pope France-ish
>>
>>74482597
>Today, I don’t think that there is a fear of Islam as such but of ISIS and its war of conquest, which is partly drawn from Islam. It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam. However, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.
Yes, but Christians went through a reformation. Islam has not. And that reformation will not happen by coddling them and saying it's ok.
>>
>>74482721
Islam doesn't have a central authority that would help in setting the doctrine like Pope in Catholicism.

It's a relationship between man and God without any middlemen. That can be a problem.
>>
>>74482721
and lumping them all together is certainly not going to make them more moderate.

On the contrary, it's going to drive more Muslims to extremist viewpoints about the clash of civilisation and war between religions.
>>
File: 34324.jpg (53 KB, 550x359) Image search: [Google]
34324.jpg
53 KB, 550x359
>>74482211
It's the true end times at last.
>>
>>74482211
This can't be fucking normal. What the fuck do they have on him. Don't tell me its the pedophilia in Vatican, that shit is maggot-tier.

You don't become heretic over night because of some pedophilia claims in the midst of your organization. What the fuck do they have on him.

God damn it, where is the Inquisition...
>>
>>74483324
You're not a Catholic

Stfu and google Liberation Theology
>>
File: Martin Luther.jpg (706 KB, 469x5000) Image search: [Google]
Martin Luther.jpg
706 KB, 469x5000
>still being a Papist
>>
>>74482994
They do sort of have regional and national authorities with imams being mini celebrities and appearing on television broadcasts to give out new religious decrees.

Francis isn't even particularly wrong since virtually all Abrahamic religions spread through conquest, but we've gotten beyond the point as a civilization where fucking beheading someone should be the norm for ideological differences. We have robots on different planets for christ's sake.
>>
Fuck time to get of the sinking ship known is Catholicism, how do I convert to Russian Orthodoxy?
>>
>>74483438
What the fuck is your problem you piece of crap? Is asking some question SPECIFICALLY because I am not catholic and thus I can miss obvious points, such a blasphemy? Piss off fagot, the last thing we need here is a retarded asshole like you who instead of communicating has to go hurrr durrr stfu. Either pass on the information or piss off.
>>
File: 1450021113039.jpg (47 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1450021113039.jpg
47 KB, 736x736
>>74482211

>the head of the Catholic church doesn't even know the difference between dawah and jihad...

Europe is truly done for.
>>
>>74483659
>spread by conquest

What do you mean by that
>>
>>74482721

Islam cannot reform, the Quran is regarded as the direct word of God, much like the 10 commandments.

If you assume that the Quran is the equivalent of the Bible, you're wrong. The hadith and sunnah are the equivalent of the Bible.

Islamic law (Shariah) is set in stone post-ruling, so in order to reform Islam you have to directly contradict everything mentioned in the Quran, at which point it ceases to be Islam.

The only cure for Islam is a slew of nukes and a will.
>>
File: 1436381256628.jpg (11 KB, 407x378) Image search: [Google]
1436381256628.jpg
11 KB, 407x378
>francis walks into the sistine chapel
>cardinals surround him and collectively stab him with their crosiers (bishop's staff)
>the commander of the swiss guard finally steps out from the crowd
>et tu johan?
>johan: ja
>tfw
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.