[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger gives his kids laxative to make a quick buck on YouTube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
Cj so cool who is a YouTuber his channel is a reaction channel. Decided to recently post a prank video of him giving, ice cream to his kids but here's the catch he buys laxatives and. Puts them in the ice cream feeding to his children. Only for them to cry so much and complain their stomach hurts so much and rushing to the bathroom. He then afterwards tried to damage control which didn't work tons of people have called him. Out and the man has the audacity to pull the racist card on them trying to defend himself and he did this to make a quick buck on YouTube. Niggers are really fucking stupid I hate them even more.
>>
>>74478966
>he pulled the race card
>Niggers are really fucking stupid I hate them even more.
>>
Call the cops on him what are you waiting for
>>
>>74479101
People have already reported him to authorities
>>
>>74478966
>no link
Haha! Terrible post my friend.
>>
>>74478966
must be really fun watching someone else watch a video.
>>
>>74479666
Here's his Twitter he toke the video down but still is talking about it plus he's getting a lot of backlash. https://mobile.twitter.com/cjsocool1?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
>>
>>74478966
>which didn't work tons of people have called him. Out and the man
Learn to write first, you fucking retard.
>>
>>74478966
Good luck with providing a link to the video next time fucking faggot
>>
>>74478966
who the fuck would mate with that
>>
>>74480247
>>74479761
>>74479666
FOUND THE VIDEO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUBHZC0qBIA
>>
>>74480499
Is it on the nigger channel, I don't want to give him any views.
>>
>>74480665
No it's not he made the video private but others download this isn't his channel though so he won't get views.
>>
TELL ME WHY
I don't like niggers
TELL ME WHY
I don't like niggers
TELL ME WHY
I don't like
I don't like
I don't like niggers
I want to shoot-oo-oo-oo-oot
The whole race down
>>
whats so bad about laxative?
not even baiting, i just see it used in comedy movies and looks kinda harmless
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.