[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel /pol/. >back stroy:An antique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How does this make you feel /pol/.

>back stroy:An antique souvenir from Ronald Reagan’s 1980 United States Presidential Campaign.
>>
>>74478747

johnny cash didn't write 'hurt' but he made it his.
>>
REAGAN // DRUMPF

SAME SHIT

DIFFERENT ASSHOLES
>>
>>74478747
He did it to, America was great in the '80s.
>>
I have a tremendous hard-on for Dutch Reagan. With all his (not too significant) mistakes, he was a superb politician, a true patriot, and a great man.

I firmly believe that if The Gipper hadn't been POTUS during the 80's, the Soviet Union would've lasted into the early 2000's.

> inb4 Yurocuck can't have an interest in American history
>>
And Reagan actually did it. How he did it is still debatable whether it was good or bad, I am not totally for trickle down economics, but that isnt the point. The point is without Reagan America would be nothing today.
>>
>>74480066
FPBP
>>
>>74478747
I was a child during the Reagan years so I don't remember much of it but the 80s and early 90s were a great time to grow up. People 10 years older than me say that America peaked somewhere around the mid-80s and that sounds about right to me.

Of course, Reagan gave us amnesty and banned new machine guns so he was only partially based.
>>
>>74480066
no he didnt, nin did it way better.
>>
>>74480574
Yay for funding jihadis! America still does that, so it still must b great right? XD XD XD
>>
>>74478747
Where do you think Trump draws inspiration for his campaign? He has actually been pretty open about this.
>>
>>74483077
If Rambo can support the Taliban and a mudschaheddin Samurai can support the Taliban, so can I.

See? Here we are again: they can be Islamic snackbars all they want, as long as they stay in their own fucking country.
>>
>>74483077

>a fucking leaf
>>
He did it by having people save money, money that could be spent like crazy in making investments later on by the Clinton administration and further on, creating all these bubbles and illusions of prosperity.
>>
>>74482984

Even Trent acknowledged that Hurt isn't his song any more.
>>
>>74480196
this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.