[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unisex Urinals for more progressive bathrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 800px-Unisex_Urinals.jpg (289 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
800px-Unisex_Urinals.jpg
289 KB, 800x560
All female public bathrooms must adopt unisex urinals. The current stall-only system used in female restrooms is discriminatory towards trans females.

The current year is 2016. Women can have cocks. Women bathrooms need urinals.

Please spread this social justice warrior movement. Women using a bathroom should feel comfortable with urinals and trans women using those urinals.

End the hate. Install Urinals. Stop being bigots.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
Its 2016 bigots

Install the Urinal

End the hate

Women have cocks and Men have vaginas
>>
Someone's gonna shit in those
>>
>>74477045
they are rather shitinable
>>
>>74477099
I remember in high school someone took a shit in the urinal still and these are basically toilets someone is gonna shit in it.
>>
>>74477045
They are multi-gendered urinals for all identifications

That is why they have to be installed in all Women's bathrooms.

Seeing a cock pissing needs to become normal to CIS women. They have to realize a Woman has a cock too and it's natural.
>>
>>74477238
I think women just like watching guys piss, so many girls at parties always asked me if they could watch me pee I don't understand it
>>
>women's restrooms get the privacy of stalls in greater numbers
>Trannies are somehow offended by thi
What
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x125
>>74476273
#STANDforEQUALITY
>>
>>74476273
>women can have cocks
Why are sjws SP vulgar in their legitimate posts? This is satire, but a real sjw would type like this.
>>
>>74476273
Wtf you shit lord!

It's men that should be forced to sit. There is absolutely no reason a man needs to stand and urinate! In fact its much dirtier
>>
>>74477440
The stall is a symbol of oppression and bigotry against trans women

Trans women did not used to be allowed into women's bathrooms despite being women

The urinal is a symbol of freedom and tolerance towards all women.

It's sort of like how black people say nigger still or something. Anyway It's 2016 you fucking bigots. Put urinals in the women's room!

End hate
Let Love win

#STANDforEQUALITY

Love wins.
>>
>>74476273
>See those urinals
>feel bad for all the janitors that are going to have to clean the shit out of the urinals

Somehow the worst people of the world already manage to put shit into regular urinals. This just makes it easier for them.
>>
File: uj93JyG6zZumvma_zlVoIyJmLd0.jpg (35 KB, 540x377) Image search: [Google]
uj93JyG6zZumvma_zlVoIyJmLd0.jpg
35 KB, 540x377
ITS 2016 YOU FUCKING SHITLORDS

END HATE

#STANDforEQUALITY

The sight of a WOMAN's cock pissing is a good one. Progress, Love, Peace.
>>
THAT'S JUST A TOILET BOWL WITHOUT PRIVACY SCREENS

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x411
>>74477599
Fuck you, shitlord!

FORCING me to hold my feminine penis to avoid it landing in the toilet water when I pee is literally Hitler.

It's the current year.
>>
>>74477872
It's 2016

Women have to get over seeing vagina or cock. Bigot Nazi.
>>
>>74477792

How do you wear both pants and a dress?
>>
>>74476273
What the fuck kinda urinal is that
>>
>>74478592
You when you're forcing your piss out and can feel a shit coming out at the same time?
>>
>>74477351
I would like to see a tiny Indian dick too.
>>
>>74478978
I would like to see a Mexican building the wall
>>
>>74479142
Fucking hell pajeet relax.

On that wall is a no go.
>>
>>74479378
It's hard to relax without the wall, too many Jose's and Pacos running wild.
>>
Who the fuck wants to plant their ass where some hairy dude just pissed?
>>
>>74479526
I guess you like your designated shitting streets quiet.
POO IN LOO
>>
>>74480017
If you must know my family is from Hungary, we know a thing or two about building walls so keep calling me an Indian
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.