[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>German soldiers witnessing what happened to the jews in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15
>German soldiers witnessing what happened to the jews in the concentration camps

>Just to prove that not all the germans were evil nazis

Well, /pol/? Is this true?
>>
"Why oh why did we lose the war?"
>>
So they watched nothing then?
>>
>>74471656
Those are not German.
>>
#notallnazis
>>
>>74471656
>German soldiers witness what happens on designated shitting streets
>>
>>74471656
They seem bored.
>>
>>74471656
the guy at the top right Isn't buying it.
>>
>>74471780
Red Cross maybe?
>>
>>74471780
I dunno, they look pretty German to me, and didn't the SS compromise of not just Germans, but Jews, Japs, Blacks, Indians and other races.
>>
>>74471656
"I can't believe we lost to these things..."
>>
I literally do not give an ounce of shit about the Jews. I don't care whether the holocaust happened or not. Even if it did, i'd still support the Germans. You know why? Because I'm not Jewish.
>>
>footage of concentration camp atrocities inexplicably destroyed by the Soviets after the war

Just trust us, goy, it was like the scariest horror movie ever times 6,000,000!
>>
>>74471656
I can just imagine what they were saying to eachother.

"Jesus Christ, Hans look at this bullshit. We're going to have to hear about this for the next 100 years..."
>>
Shit, the Jews are going to be pissed
They'll be even worse than before
>>
>>74471656
>german soldiers

Yeah, that's why they all wear the Red Cross. Fucking imbecile.
>>
File: okwithholohoax.png (73 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
okwithholohoax.png
73 KB, 245x250
>>74471656
That guy looks completely ok with that
>>
>>74471860
>be german
>go on field trip to india
>In Delhi
>See a street
>20 pajeets are ejecting their digested curry leftovers onto the street
>shit is everywhere
>almost everything covered
>everyone is flinging their turds everywhere
>people are shitting on each other and rubbing crap into their faces
>see toilet, absolutely untouched
>tfw
>>
proof that the majority view does not mean shit when dealing with extremist ideologies

#notallnazis
#ideologyofpeace
#freenazis
>>
File: hmmm.png (9 KB, 68x102) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
9 KB, 68x102
"Killing them sounds like a better idea retrospectively."
>>
>>74472063
>Stalin, who detested Jews, tried to make Jews the victims
>Soviets supplied shitload of weapons to Arabs in Cold War
Dumb Amerilard in charge of knowing history.
>>
>>74471656
The Anglos probably showed them their filthy teeth and it obviously had an impact on them.
>>
>>74471656
The problem is this:
> Most German Soldiers and Civillians were starved by the end of the war
> Seeing People out of Concentrationcamps being Starved was probably no surprise
> Seeing People in Concentrationcamps who got sick and diseased was probably no surprise either.

The same way that
> German Soldiers in Open-Air-Prisonercamps
> Disease runs rampant
> They are literally starved for weeks
was no surprise.

Literally, even without a Holocaust, I can totally 100% believe the pictures out of Concentrationcamps at the end of the war. Everybody was starving in the German Territories - of course the Problem would be bigger and more severe when you have a large amount of people stuck on one place.
>>
>>74471656
>Implying they aren't crying because they realize that that is what they were being blamed for and would most likely never get to live to see 1950
>>
>>74472260
Yeah, communism isn't Jewish at all
>>
File: 1457977348004.gif (1 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
1457977348004.gif
1 MB, 400x222
Should've warn Führer about Russia
>>
>>74471780

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauLiberation/aftermath03.html
>>
If they could see the results of jewish influence on the world today they'd be laughing

inb4 jews dindu nuffin

jews have been massacring innocents sine the year 0
>>
>>74472421
to add onto that, Adenauer, the guy who basically rebuilt Germany after the war, made his first money by inventing bread...
> Be Adenauer
> Be Wartime
> Ressources are Scarce
> Invent Bread
> stretched with sawdust
> bake bread wich is 70% sawdust

this is how bad it got. No wonder people looked like walking corpses
>>
Am I the only one on this board who believes the holocaust actually happened as told?
Now, keep in mind I believe it happened, but I don't care at this point. It's used as an eternal excuse to get out of responsibility for any crimes they commit to this day.
Any other believers here?
>>
>>74472260
The Soviets hated the Nazis more, you fool. The Soviets claimed to have destroyed the gas chambers after they liberated the concentration camps, which is incredibly convenient especially when considering the Soviets were the only ones who discovered death camps at all.
>>
File: Union_prisoner_Belle_Isle.png (190 KB, 337x504) Image search: [Google]
Union_prisoner_Belle_Isle.png
190 KB, 337x504
>>74472421
Everyone starved in the confederate camps too in the Civil War because they didn't have any food and most the Confederate soldiers had no supplies as it was

>>74472711
I think they rounded up the jews then the jews starved because of the food shortage, and then made up wild stories about soap and lampshades.
>>
Lol the guy with his hand on his cheeck (right) thinking all like " i don't recall that shit"
>>
File: 1455694846245.jpg (415 KB, 1278x1012) Image search: [Google]
1455694846245.jpg
415 KB, 1278x1012
>>74472711
This is the sort of nonsense that the jews made up and people believed it

To this day people buy the "human lampshades and soap" myth.
>>
>>74471822
/Thread should have ended here
>>
>>74472711
I also believe that it happened.
Or at least some version of it, definitely.

I do not necessarily believe the amount of dead which are paraded amount, or the inhuman cruelty. See my posts above. There is literally no logic in

> Have Soldiers in the field
> Be unable to equip them
> they be starvin' yo
<-- this is allright

> Incarcerate Enemies of the State in Camps
> Be unable to supply your own country
> They Starve
<-- this is somehow surprising and inhumane.

I also cannot believe the amount of survivors and why they survived. It makes no sense from a logistical standpoint, and it makes no sense whatsoever that ANYONE in those camps survived, GIVEN that the ruling Fascists really wanted them dead.

The same Industry that could gun down MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of Russians under Battle-Conditions, MUST have been able to exterminate MILLIONS of Jews no problem on an industrial scale.

But Somehow there is millions of survivors who then found Israel and remain in Germany or Europa or Migrate to USA?

This does not compute in my opinion.

They had been rounded up.
They had been in camps.
This was going on for years.

How come there's less people out of those camps who are dead, and more people surviving, than there was in TOTAL in the ENTIRETY of Europe, of the same People?

How come the Number of Soviet fucking Soldiers who got gunned down by the Germans is somehow significantly HIGHER than this number?!
>>
>>74471656
those guys look pretty american to be honest
facial features and hairstyles are not very german either
>>
>>74471656
>Thread started by India

POO IN LOO

This has been missing the entire thread.
>>
>>74472869
And for anyone thinking that the soap and lampshades thing is outlandish, I was taught this stuff in my second grade class. I was taught that it was inarguable, true history that happened.

I don't deny something like the holocaust happened, but jews have a knack for story telling. I think a few of them just let their imaginations run wild and nobody had the balls to call them out because so many people actually did die. Maybe of starvation, maybe in an active campaign of extermination, but we may never know in our lifetimes because of how politically charged it is.
>>
File: Deathtollredcross.jpg (122 KB, 799x1245) Image search: [Google]
Deathtollredcross.jpg
122 KB, 799x1245
>>74472711
No, you're not the only one. The Holocaust never happened. gassing 6 million Jews over a short period of time is a physical impossibility.

>>74472869
The Jews didn't starve, there was a typhus outbreak which is common during wars which caused most of the jewish deaths.

Germany was doing good with food until the eternal Anglos decided to bomb the trade routes, since the "Judea declares war on germany" thing failed to destroy their trade

https://youtu.be/2BXlSZE2X90

>Red Cross death tolls estimate an approximate 280K Jews have died, and 6 Gorllion never happened.
>>
File: 1453618908923.jpg (125 KB, 1438x1415) Image search: [Google]
1453618908923.jpg
125 KB, 1438x1415
>>74471959
Certain units. Rare ones at that. SS was mostly Germans. But compromised a lot of other European races like the Waloons, Flemish, Scandinavian, French, Spanish and Croats. Although there were Asiatic SS units like the Cossack SS.
>>
>>74473148
Logistically speaking it's far more efficient to just kill all the jews in a town and move on to the next one

That how the Soviets dealt with rebels.

Germans would never design a system so inefficient that you would take all the time, money, fuel, and effort to move Jews hundreds of miles just to kill them anyway.
>>
>>74471656
People actually need this spelling out to them? Jesus Christ.
>>
They're clearly disgusted at how inefficient that particular camp is running.
>>
>>74472590
How the FUCK did they kill 240,000 greeks?
I had to check up on this to see if it was correct.
WTF.
Cyprus would have been a major power during the middle ages if all those people were still alive. The Muslim conquest of the middle east would've been way more difficult.
What The Fuck?
>>
File: 1455542600712.jpg (138 KB, 900x671) Image search: [Google]
1455542600712.jpg
138 KB, 900x671
>>74473345
>>
>>74473296
Jews have made outlandish claims for millennia.

For example they were never slaves in Egypt there's no historical record supporting that at all, yet to this day they pretend they were.

>>74473310
sure disease, starvation, etc would be rampant

I guarantee if Japan won the war against the US and we ran out of resources and the Japanese prisoners died they'd accuse us of a Japanese Holocaust.
>>
>>74471656

>I can't believe we tried to gas them in a room with a wooden door
>who's idea was it to burn them in those shitty little ovens?
>why did we waste all that money on lice spray
>>
File: wonka.gif (1 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
wonka.gif
1 MB, 500x270
>me in the back smiling
>>
>>74473514
Well I think the main reason the muslims won so easily was that the Byzantine and the Persians had spent centuries before the Islamic conquest destroying each other over and over again until everyone in both empires was either dead or impoverished.
>>
>>74473886
>Tumblr gifs
>>
File: 1463678614026.jpg (4 KB, 81x167) Image search: [Google]
1463678614026.jpg
4 KB, 81x167
>>74471656

"Should've destroyed those tapes like I was supposed to"
>>
>>74473568
Source?
>>
File: badass.png (274 KB, 503x399) Image search: [Google]
badass.png
274 KB, 503x399
>>74471656
This guy looks badass af. Like he's seen so much shit as a medic on the eastern front that nothing in the kikes' powerpoint presentation even remotely fazes him.
>>
I never understood that, if they wanted to kill all the jews then why did they feed them? To keep them alive so they can just gas them later?

A person does not take years to starve, they could have eliminated the entire race and earned that "6 gorillian" by simply not feeding them or giving them water and it would have cost them nothing.
>>
File: 1463678614026.jpg (91 KB, 525x524) Image search: [Google]
1463678614026.jpg
91 KB, 525x524
>>74471656
I see one guy jawning
>>
>>74475434
They were using them as slave labour for the most part
>>
>>74471656
"wait what we lost the war?"
"what about the final victory the fuhrer promised"
>>
they look bored
>>
>>74471959

>I dunno, they look pretty German to me

You do know that just because a person is white, he isn´t automatically german?
>>
File: disgusted_Al_Bundy.gif (4 MB, 512x381) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_Al_Bundy.gif
4 MB, 512x381
>>74473568

I hope you do realize the images on the right are random soldiers (I mean like 1 out of 10000) scattered throughout German volunteer units and the SS right? I'm not saying the NS were racial supremacists. I'm saying that the majority of SS units were fucking European in origin. Hence like 80% or more were volunteers from Germany and Western Europe. There were bound to be the occassional Korean, Chinese (who happend to be Chaing Kai Shek's son) Indian and Arab soldiers within units.
>>
>>74471656
To be honest they look bored to death, not sad.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.