[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Calling it a "stain on Canada's past", Prime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>Calling it a "stain on Canada's past", Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has apologised for turning away of a ship of Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims in 1914.
A Japanese steamship, the Komagata Maru, arrived in Canada on 23 May 1914 from Hong Kong, carrying 376 migrants.

>Most passengers were turned away and the ship sat in the harbour for two months before returning to India.

>Twenty passengers were killed and many were jailed after a riot broke out upon the ship's return.
They were denied entry into Canada because of the laws of that time.

>"Today - while knowing that no words can fully erase the pain and suffering experienced by the passengers - I offer a sincere apology on behalf of the government for the laws in force at the time that allowed Canada to be indifferent to the plight of the passengers of the Komagata Maru," Mr Trudeau said in the House of Commons on Wednesday.
>>
Isn't Canada's current policy to turn away migrants who come illegally??
>>
>>74470769
>let me apoligize to people who are dead
CANADA YES
>>
>>74470769
Yet he won't apologize for the Duplesis Orphans. Hoping people will forget?
>>
Isn't part of their country literally burning still?

And this is what Weedman spends his time doing?
>>
but is was carrying mostly sikhs who are based
>>
>>74470769
>Twenty passengers were killed and many were jailed after a riot broke out upon the ship's return.
>Canadians will blame themselves for this instead of being relieved that it didn't happen in Canada.
>>
>>74471208
>le sikhs are bro tier maymay

Ebin xddddddd
>>
>>74470769
CANADA YES
>>
>>74470769
He can't apologize for shit other people did. His apology means nothing and only makes Canada look more cuckworthy.

I remember when Obama tried to apologize to Japan for nuking them. They wouldn't accept the fucking apology. It's worthless, plus it was war, shit fucking happens.
>>
File: 1040360.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1040360.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>apologizing for something you didn't do and weren't alive for to dead people on behalf of people you don't represent who wouldn't be sorry anyway
Literally what
>>
File: SikhsCF.jpg (110 KB, 904x344) Image search: [Google]
SikhsCF.jpg
110 KB, 904x344
>>74471318
>>
>>74472162
Fuck off.

Sikh, Muslims, Hindus, all cancer on this earth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.