[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is autism so fucking prevalent amongst kids these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 21
File: Untitled.png (583 KB, 719x472) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
583 KB, 719x472
Why the fuck is autism so fucking prevalent amongst kids these days?

No, seriously. My girlfriend and I plan on having 3-5 kids once we get our careers off the ground....

...But these days, I always hear 'WATCH OUT WORLD! MY KID HAS AUTISM!' from everybody

What's going on?
>>
>>74470223
30 year old (and older) mothers.
>>
>>74470223
Old moms
>>
File: autism.png (53 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
53 KB, 608x336
i know what the problem is
>>
>>74470480
that's what my buddy said.

I figured it'd be like 36+ and on though
>>
Pump your infants full of disease elixir they said
>>
>>74470223
How old is your wife?

If she's over 25, the chances of autism-babies goes up. And that's why, by the way. Women forestalling marriage and reproduction for their "needs" is causing this autism epidemic.
>>
blame dried up slag mothers having kids at 30+
>>
>>74470860
I'm 26, my girlfriend is 21.

We plan on getting married and having a kid in 4-5 years from now.

Thing is, we want to live 3-5 kids over a period of time

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
Around 35 years of age a man's sperm accumulates an increasing amount of mutations. it's not old mothers but old men causing autism. 30+ women are causing other congenital diseases, but not autism. It also weeks havoc on the mothers body leading to diabetes and other diseases in the mother.

Most people are not designed to have baby's at an age older than 33. Some men and women can, and there is probably a very important selection event happening right now.
>>
>>74470223
Autism is more likely for mixed race people
>>
>>74470223
>No, seriously. My girlfriend and I plan on having 3-5 kids once we get our careers off the ground....

Yeah thats what all whites think..... and the carrer turns out to be shit and they barely get 1 kid.
>>
>>74470223
Now that all ailments have a "spectrum" of analysis that have the same properties of expansion as the known universe, we can assume everyone on earth will have autism by 2020.
>>
>>74471190
Source?
>>
>>74471183
Blame women for preferring older men.
>>
Older mothers.
>>
File: IMG_20160409_192147_107.jpg (854 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160409_192147_107.jpg
854 KB, 3264x1840
>>74471286
My girlfriend isn't white though

the kids might be, or probably will be. I dunno
>>
>>74471474
>parent isn't white
>white kids

Pick one, retard.
>>
>>74470530
This, sadly
>>
>>74471474
Hey, wait, you're that fucking American who wears shoes in his house from the other day. Mods locked the thread before you could justify yourself. Now's your chance.
>>
>>74470223
I'm a sperg who wasn't diagnosed til later in life, as such i've been talking with experts to very recently.

Here's the thing, autism is genetic. Simple is that. Most likely carried by the father. Then through gene expression autism is exhibited on varying scales. Some are more spergy than others.

It's simply because the gene is spreading, that's it. I think it's almost necessary for us to continue, a next stage in evolution sort of. The next generation of spergs will pioneer the next golden age of science.
>>
>>74471474
she's fuckin cute
>>
>>74471474

Yeah how about not getting kids? The planet is flooded with non whites already, we donĀ“t need anymore slave labour
>>
>>74470223
Isn't autism typically misdiagnosed in children? Kind of like ADD etc? Doctors are Jews, tell parents that don't know any better there is something wrong with their kid and they'll keep coming back regularly giving you money.
>>
>>74470599
This. He is on to something.
>>
I am autistic as fuck and i think it was because my mother smoked during pregnancy.
>>
>>74470223
Probably wasn't diagnosed before, just called the lil nigga a weirdo
>>
>>74471659
No your condition is a defect that damages your ability to reproduce. Meanwhile there is nothing that is currently putting evolutionary pressure on non-autists.
>>
>>74471417
>>74471183

OP here

So what about us bros

We're both going to go to college this year, will graduate in 3 years or so (hopefully)

She'll be 24, I'll be 29

Then we plan on getting married and having a kid a year AFTER a year of getting a career, finding a place to live, etc.

So I'll be 30, she'll be 25.

But, We plan on having 3-5 kids - Realistically 3, hopefully 4 is the goal......

Which can be done, when it's spaced out, which means that I'll be in my mid 30s or possibly late 30s by the time the 4th is out, she'll be in her mid 30s or some shit, I dunno.

I do know that my dad was born as a late fifth child to a father in his 40s, and a mother in her 30s. This was back in 1959
>>
OVERDIAGNOSED
>>
Despite all the bullshit straw grasping like vaccines cause it or mercury in fish, the one common thread that you always seem to see is that young parents rarely ever have autistic children.

Look at the parents of autistic children wherever you go. They're always late 30's-early 40's adults who had their kids once they were in their 30's. It's nice that people are ensuring kids will supposedly be taken care of better by waiting till they're financially established, but it's apparent that from an evolutionary standpoint children have the secondary utility of forming a catalyst for young adults to become responsible caretakers by being born. Older people develop more abnormal children. Women are built in with their reproductive cells at birth, and they will corrode over time. Men develop sperm constantly day in and day out for years on end and endure a lifetime of accidental or stupidty-based whacks to gonads on top of natural degradation and will produce more and more abnormal sperm.

If you don't have kids before at the most 30, then you're on the highway to the danger zone.
>>
>>74471712
Yes autism spectrum is just liberal bullshit and is used to give parents a concrete reason why their kid is a dork.

Real autism is caused by women with old wombs stained by multiple men
>>
>>74471474
they will have full heads of pubic hair though
>>
>>74471846
Autism rates are minuscule anyway. It's good to have goals, but you really don't need to plan 5 kids into the future, that's just unrealistic. Betting everything on your career taking off perfectly is how people get burned.
>>
>>74470223
I have a theory that theough germany's selective breeding programs in 1930-40's they either knowingly or unknowingly spawned a generation primed with autism genes in an attempt to create super soldiers.
>>
>>74470223
Combination of older parents and broader definition of autism.
>>
>Why the fuck is body dysphoria so fucking prevalent amongst kids these days?
>a few years previously
>Why the fuck is autism so fucking prevalent amongst kids these days?
>a few years previously
>Why the fuck is ADD so fucking prevalent amongst kids these days?

Autism is soooo 2010. Get with the times, OP. Gender Dysphoria is the hip new psychiatric boogeyman
>>
ALL THESE CLAIMS

AND NOT ONE SINGLE CITATION

WEW

W
E
W

LAD
A
D
>>
>>74471846
>career
>4 children

you realize one of you are staying home for the next 20-25 years ?
>>
>>74471712
Part this, and part getting better at diagnosing them than they used to be. A decade ago, an autistic kid might have just been labeled as a problem child, or retarded
>>
>>74471474
is her sister a furry because oh man I know this girl
>>
>>74472053
Operation Paperclip
>>
>>74471532
>>74471963
I dunno, my girlfriend's sister looks like a little German girl, and that's just her sister. It'll be neat to see what her kids will look like, with a supremely white looking guy like me.
>>
File: the Talos Principle.jpg (53 KB, 348x299) Image search: [Google]
the Talos Principle.jpg
53 KB, 348x299
Daily reminder that Psychologists do not want this information passed around among non-professionals, because it enables people to feign symptoms, which makes it increasingly difficult for them to exploit the Group Delusional Disorder where everyone is willing to believe they are "normal" for a false sense of security.

Basically, we're all a bunch of lunatics who see reality how we want to see it, and we're so resistant to being shown it that many psychologists themselves are completely caught up in their own alchemy.

This is what research psychologists are doing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

This is what clinical psychologists are doing:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwD-YtZFWfxMbWs2UC1WdWJzZTQ/view

Once the contradiction becomes apparent, you will possibly develop symptoms which the clinical psychology community might "diagnosis" as schizophrenia.

See Ecclesiastes for more information.
>>
I blame Wifi.
>>
File: 1461801769144.gif (1 MB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
1461801769144.gif
1 MB, 196x200
>>74471948
>whacks to the gonads??

But i like it when she smacks em... am i degenerate /pol/
>>
>>74470223
My dad drank everyday for 10 years. I have HFA. As long as you arent a degenerate you'll be fine.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (87 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
87 KB, 300x250
>>74472222
>It'll be neat to see what her kids will look like, with a supremely white looking guy like me.

I've run the simulation, here is the result.
>>
Because the cure for autism -discipline- has been banned.
95% of autistic kids could be cured or stopped from developing it at all if their parents and teachers disciplined them but that's far too much like hard work and borders on illegal in many parts of the west.
>>
>>74471474

What's with the boy hair?

Is he bisexual or just a tomboy?
>>
>>74470223
Well there's certainly no reason to think it has anything to do with the Old Ones
>>
No such thing as autism, just shitty parenting.
>>
>>74472244

You're not degenerate, you're just going to have a higher risk of producing abnormal sperm compadre.
>>
>>74472128
well why do you figure the rates of skyrocketed in the past 30 years?
>>
>>74472128
https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms

>Study conducted with 5.7mil children

>* Autism rates were 66 percent higher among children born to dads over 50 years of age than among those born to dads in their 20s. Autism rates were 28 percent higher when dads were in their 40s versus 20s.

>* Autism rates were 18 percent higher among children born to teen moms than among those born to moms in their 20s.

>* Autism rates were 15 percent higher in children born to mothers in their 40s, compared to those born to moms in their 20s

>* Autism rates rose still higher when both parents were older, in line with what one would expect if each parentā€™s age contributed to risk.

>* Autism rates also rose with widening gaps between two parentsā€™ ages. These rates were highest when dads were between 35 and 44 years old and their partners were 10 or more years younger. Conversely, rates rose when moms were in their 30s and their partners were 10 or more years younger.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (68 KB, 468x562) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
68 KB, 468x562
>>74471625

you can wear shoes in your house if you have feet that need more support.
>>
Has anybody posted that the reason is expanded diagnostic criteria with more refined diagnosis techniques? Its occurring at the same rate it always has, its just easier to spot it now. Probably a good thing, so you can start socialization & treatment earlier for people who would respond to it.
>>
>>74472300

>Autism on the rise
>A leaf is bringing the bantz

What has the world come to?
>>
>>74472444
So if both the mother and the father are over 50 years old then some form of autism is basically guaranteed?
>>
Over/misdiagnosis, much like ADD in the 90s.
>>
>>74472468
Yes, and in fact I posted the diagnostic criteria itself in the thread to make the point clear.
>>74472234

Everyone is dysfunctional. It's perfectly normal.
Snowflakes can go to hell.
>>
>>74470223
i think you might have confirmation bias
people might also be inclined to tell more often nowadays aswell though
>>
>>74471659
>>74471845

which one is right?

WHAT'S GOING ON
>>
>>74472658
Where? There's only one post by your ID in this thread and its this one.
>>
>>74470223
Singles mothers are the cause of autism
>>
>>74470223
The only factor that you can be 100% sure of is people waiting to have children until they are in their 30's and 40's.
>>
>>74472599
Basically. Her womb is old and both their telomeres are shredded. Not ideal conditions for reproduction
>>
File: Lapse.gif (1 MB, 237x336) Image search: [Google]
Lapse.gif
1 MB, 237x336
>>74472399
>>74472337
You can clearly tell if a person is autistic at a glance. Seems absurd to claim that it's just an undisciplined child - there's clearly a condition that also affects them physically in some way.
>>
>>74470223
High Population
better identification of it
and also old people are fucking a lot
>>
>>74472820
I leech internet from a business that keeps their network wide open, 150 yards away.

I can't exactly go over there and solve whatever problem is causing IP addresses to automatically swap.
>>
File: 1463027273441.jpg (544 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
1463027273441.jpg
544 KB, 600x816
>>74472420
Ahhh, i see.

Tell me ameribro, shes 23 and im 28--will our kids have downsyndrome?? (Provided we dont inject them with poison as Lord Trump advises against it)
>>
>>74470480
I know a chick who is 26 and has two autistic kids. She seems pretty autistic herself, though.
>>
>>74472892
Well aside from the fact she's probably menopausal
>>
>>74471659
>be autist
>read one article
>be pseudo intellectual
>ignore any other facts that clash with current viewpoint
>be super autist
Are you telling me that low functioning autism has the same cause as Asperger's? Because if so, I doubt you're high functioning. Autism is defined by it's symptoms, not it's cause. Autism's definition has been broadened in the past years, do you think that means the gene has changed?

Fuck off you retard.
>>
>>74472966
Hey, I'm the same poster as this guy. I'm a raging faggot
>>
>>74472996
Would she be unmarried by any chance?
>>
>>74470223
Older parents, as well as a better understanding of what autism actually is. It isn't really one set disorder with one set of concrete symptoms as a broad spectrum people can fall into, which leads to greater amounts of people being diagnosed.

>inb4 hurr durr spectrum disorders don't exist
>>
>>74473036
Angry autistic snowflake is angry.
>>
>>74470223
Effects of fucking your food products with chemicals. There are some studies made in this area but no company wants to fund a broad research that might come to a conclusion of "preservatives can fuck up your kid".

I don't understand americans tbqh, Turkey is a shithole and it has shit cancerous food. Yet americans eat cancerous food willingly. Go organic.
>>
What we call Autism these days is just the natural differences our children have. Some of them are genuinely autistic, but mostly it's just social anxiety and natural differences.
"oh no, poor Jenny isn't getting along with the other kids, she must be autistic."
It's the same shit as ADHD was.
>>
>kid has autistic tendencies
>park kid in front of screen
>"don't go outside, it's not safe!"
>never be around cause PROUD SINGLE STRONK WOMAN, no affection
>no masculine role models
>vaccines, all sorts of shit in water
>>
Some pharmacist or med school anon said obesity, maternal gestational diabetes is linked to autism, and older mothers have higher rates of both.
>>
>>74473018
More women are talking supplements in attempt to delay menopause because they nearly get suicidal thinking that they never had a kid. Then they birth a poor half brained goblin
>>
File: armenians.jpg (363 KB, 670x818) Image search: [Google]
armenians.jpg
363 KB, 670x818
>>74473149
>Turkey is a shithole and it has shit people inhabiting it

ftfy
>>
>>74472234
This m8, psychologists try to force this idea of "normal" when in reality every human makes their reality through sensory gating, unconscious biase, and deeply held beliefs.

I think one of the reasons we have so many crazies *is* psychology and it's efforts to police human behavior.

400 hundred years ago if someone met an Angel it was a blessing and they were back to work the next day.
Today if some sees an angel they have "schizophrenia" and get a chemical lobotomy that supposedly "helps" them.

Schizophrenia didn't even exist until the 19th century, there are pretty much no recorded cases before that, psychiatrists called it an "epidemic of madness" when patients started showing up in the 1820s.
>>
>>74473259
You have to be pretty damn selfish to bring a malformed creature in to the world just to satisfy your own ego...or is it more a case of instinct?
>>
>>74470634
Women are pumping themselves with drugs to stop there natural reproductive organs and also waiting until they are old to have kids..
>>
File: 1404179457518.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1404179457518.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
To everybody ITT talking about older parents:

how the fuck can you have kids now a days without having a good job?

90% of the time, you need to go to college to obtain a good job.

Unless you IN HIGH SCHOOL figure out what career you're going to be passionate in, some tend to start their college path for their passionate career choice in their mid 20s....

...Which is what brings parents to have kids in their 30s

I mean is it really 30s? I was always under the assumption that once you get into your 40s you start playing with fire, but perhaps it is 30s due to the spike in rates.

But again, it's a catch 22- If you want the white picket middle class life, you need to hold off until you're older after you graduate from college and get a career.

personally I plan on starting to have kids once I'm 30, for example. And continue on doing so until I'm in my mid 30s.

But yeah, that's something that just didn't happen back in the day, where autism was less prevalent so I guess the age thing checks out
>>
>>74470223
Age might be an aggraving factor but it's no cause. Why is there so much autism in your country alone?
Americans health is beyond fucked. Everything you eat or drink is likely to give you cancer and fuck up your hormones or modify your genes.
You have pesticides everywhere since like a hundred year.
You give prescription drugs to your kids instead of talking with them.
>>
>>74470223
I've got an autistic sister. My mom had her when she was 39, and she was the fourth kid. All of us were born with little issues (I just have poor vision), but my sister was the only one to be born and diagnosed with autism.

I think it's got to do with age, but you never know. I know that even if I go past 30 without having kids, I'll probably start looking for some much younger women to have a kid with when I feel like settling down.
>>
>>74473361
>Today if some sees an angel they have "schizophrenia" and get a chemical lobotomy that supposedly "helps" them.
So you think someone that sees angels is a perfectly sane person that can be in society with other human beings'
>>
>>74473024
I think that it's like a bellcurve. With high functioning on one end, utterly disabled and needs a guardian on the other. With the majority possessing a varying degree of mild autism that most would observe as asperger's.

Then again, this is all just my theory and I'm just an anon on the internet.
>>
>>74473069
Bingo. Lives on the dole. Dumps her kids off on anyone so she can whore around.
>>
>>74473504
Have kids when you are in your mid to late 20s with a woman in her very early 20s. There you go.
>>
>>74473504
>complaining about money
It has nothing to do with money jackass. It's about how the eggs and the way sperm is made deteriorates and gets fucked up over time.
>>
File: Doc.jpg (137 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Doc.jpg
137 KB, 640x640
>>74473590
Have you ever been to a nuthouse? Most of those people do not belong there when you consider what's sitting outside.
>>
>>74472444
>Autism rates were 18 percent higher among children born to teen moms than among those born to moms in their 20s.

wtf? how
>>
>>74473432
It's entirely instinct. By 35 if a woman hasnt had a child her body conflicts with her mind greatly because she knows instinctually she wasted her most valuable resource working some job.
>>
>>74473509
http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-autism.html
>>
File: Wollen Sie mich verƤppeln.jpg (44 KB, 273x458) Image search: [Google]
Wollen Sie mich verƤppeln.jpg
44 KB, 273x458
>>74470860
Get the fuck out you braindead scum
This is probably you sick deluded fucks rationalize pedophelia
>>
Expansion of the definition of Autism to include anyone with even mild forms of social awkwardness and/or an aversion to the bullshit that is modern culture.
>>
>>74473570
>I think it's got to do with age, but you never know.

Considering your mother had her at 39, it's got more to do with age than you realize.
>>
File: 1463567825814-pol.jpg (20 KB, 281x400) Image search: [Google]
1463567825814-pol.jpg
20 KB, 281x400
VAXX
SEE: BEFORE AND AFTER IN CHINA
FUCKING OBVIOUS
>>
>>74470223
ITT: scientific analysis
>>
>>74470223
When a mother spends all her time looking at her phone instead of looking in her baby's face, it causes problems.
>>
>>74471532
>what is evolution
>>
>>74473731
>>74473743

see:
>>74471846

what do you think about that?
>>
>>74470223
>literally evidence that points certain vaccines to autism
>hur dur why is autism so common
They pump the kid up with shit before he is even born when they keep vaccinating the pregnant woman, Amish people have little to no cases os autism because they either don't vaccinate or do it only once or twice for certain strong diseases.
>>
>>74473830
Lmao look at the causes in the countries descriptions
It's never natural
What I said still stands, the old parents theory is bs
>>
>>74473992
See:
>>74472234
Basically, we're all a bunch of lunatics who see reality how we want to see it, and we're so resistant to being shown it that many psychologists themselves are completely caught up in their own alchemy.

That includes you, """""""""doctor"""""""""".
>>
>>74474088
>literally evidence that points certain vaccines to autism

o u
>>
>>74470223
The official reason is that "we've gotten better at diagnosing it". The real reason is that the definition of autism has become so expanded that basically anything is autism. ADHD? Autism. Little bit quiet? Autism. Your kid is just a little goofy? Looks like he's got the 'tism.

Everything is autism at this point.
>>
>>74470223
It's the jews
>>
I think there's something a lot more significant going on. Maybe having to do with chemicals, plastics, estrogen, who knows. But an autism rate of 1 in 40 and INCREASING is literally "end of the world"-tier.

That's not to say autism isn't over-diagnosed. When I was young I had a family friend who seemingly had very serious autism named Luke. I wound up googling him after forgetting about him for close to a decade. Turns out he got a full-ride to uni with a 4.0 and competes in professional golf tournaments. I looked up a video of him and he is 100% normal.

Does anyone know what the pevalence of autistic ADULTS is? You can probably compltely disregard high-functioning autism in kids, but what about adults?
>>
>>74473590
Yes, of course.
>>
>>74471474
She looks like a half-black/half-asian, BUT ALSO like it didn't come out horrible. Like, she looks like if you put the two races into a video game character creator and moved the slider between them into the middle. All the real ones I seen't look like horrible goblin monsters.

What's the story?
>>
>>74470223
Vaccines
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6szE_qmzavQ
>>
PROTIP: It's not "da jooz" pumping vaccines into your kids or fluoride into your water. It's from the broadening of the definition of 'autism' from one condition to a larger umbrella term with degrees of affliction. A kid who's 'autistic' today would have been just "that weird kid" 40 years ago.
>>
>>74471625
This is fucking disgusting. There's no justifying it
>>
>>74474007
Daycare is actually a huge problem. Babies don't have a concept of time and when he's left with a stranger at daycare, he reacts as if he's been abandoned by his parents. When babies experience abandonment their bodies begin to shutdown.
>>
File: 1462793752311.jpg (63 KB, 404x368) Image search: [Google]
1462793752311.jpg
63 KB, 404x368
>>74474340
>culling males when females provide a vast majority of the genetic material
>>
We aren't practicing eugenics. Only the best males should breed.

Most males are genetically unfit, and should be beta providers. We should set up sperm banks stocked with
the best sperm donors. every inch of a human bull should be scrutinized, tested, evaluated, we should
perfect the human body and mind.
>>
>>74474509
source?
>>
Older mothers, the average western mother has a first kid at like 25 now instead of 19
>>
>>74474631
>19

Humans have evolved to have kids at 16 our society and school system should keep that in mind
>>
>>74474021
Not a bad plan, after around 45 though you should start worrying about making babies with autism. I don't remember where, but I read that's where the autism starts coming in.
>>
>>74470223
Feed and raise them like your grandparents were fed and raised.
Then you are save.
>>
There is no increase in autism, just an increase in diagnostics.
Autists were often "misdiagnosed" as simply being retarded.

If you plan on having a kid and want to be sure it's not autistic adopt one.
>>
>>74474784

they're too busy brainwashing them in political correctness and preparing them to enter the hives of liberalism called university
>>
>>74474550
I'm at work, but here is one

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=http://www.psy.miami.edu/faculty/dmessinger/c_c/rsrcs/rdgs/emot/Bronfenbrenner.DP.1986.pdf&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm3hBJSC2cdtIX24OqYl6ZNrlrjWkw&nossl=1&oi=scholarr
>>
File: 468.png (314 KB, 3788x1052) Image search: [Google]
468.png
314 KB, 3788x1052
>>74474821
that's literally considered child abuse in America
>>
>>74473590
No, but to claim that is a 100% irreversible condition under all circumstance is also dangerous and highly unethical.
If you have kids in the west these days the psych machine is one of the top threats to them, probably the biggest one in my view. The lack of humility of these people in their pseudo-scientific ways is a subtle menace, and it does hurt the truly innocent.
>>
>>74474967
how the fuck are we supposed to have kids if we can't send them to daycare?

>hurr stay at home mom

yeah, and have us live in some shitty apartment?
>>
>>74470223
1. It's trendy to announce instead of hiding it out of shame
2. Social media
3. Quality "journalism"
4. Disabilities are to be proud of now
5. Degeneracy of all kinds

I wouldn't worry. Don't drink tap water in A. tho.
>>
>>74475100
>Canada is so different xD

Only Canadians believe this lol
>>
>>74471183
Confirmed for scientifically illiterate

No such study supports this claim
>>
>>74471307
his fat ass
>>
>>74470223
Protip : most people who call themselves autistic are self-diagnosed.
>>
>>74475170
Having both parents working doesn't even provide more disposable income, between the costs of having another person raise your child for you can the costs of simply maintaining the second job. Greatest j00 lie ever, parents don't end up with more disposable income and you've double your labor force.

Even if that wasn't the case, I would rather live in a shitter house with a happier family than a slightly nicer house and a broken family.
>>
File: 40756177.png (383 KB, 640x647) Image search: [Google]
40756177.png
383 KB, 640x647
http://theweek.com/articles/468636/13-things-linked-autism

>Too many brain cells

>your kid will have autism if you breed with a non-retarded woman
>>
>>74470223
>Why the fuck is autism so fucking prevalent amongst kids these days?

vaccines and plastics
>>
>>74470599

holy crap is that a shoop? Donald knows his business when it comes to retards
>>
File: autismtest.jpg (94 KB, 649x849) Image search: [Google]
autismtest.jpg
94 KB, 649x849
>>74475561
>>
>>74476016
explain
>>
>>74472450
Just get house slippers or something. Don't wear your dirty ass outside shoes in the house.
>>
>>74471190
Rare
>>
>>74476544
you're ok, little goy.
>>
The thing is last year I worked with autistic and retarded people for 11 months. I met a fair amount of legit people with aspergers

The conclusion I came to is the autism spectrum is now too wide. They've decided you can diagnose anyone with autism if they try hard enough.

All the real aspies I met barely came across as human. It was like "interacting" with an Android that only just acknowledged you're there. All social skills etc competely non existent and seemingly unaware that they are a thing. Everything about them was completely off.

Meanwhile there's all these soft autism cases where they're basically normal just a bit shit at life. How is that really autism? More like shittism. Anyway don't believe the hype people aren't autistic or aspie if they're awkward etc.

Ban the diagnosis of pretend autism to make inept people feel better for having an excuse
>>
>>74476016
guess i'm autistic now
time to get free money
wait, why haven't i done this yet
>>
>>74470223
They broadened the definition of autism. Now even if you child is mostly normal but a little slow, your kid has autism and needs drugs and now has an excuse to never grow up because "muh autism".

As for the older mom thing, that only affects mothers older than 35.
>>
>>74471474
>the kids might be
no they wont, youre either white or youre not. Don't fucking put your kids through that you selfish piece of shit. Being mixed race is a death sentence. its worse than torture.
>>
>>74476016
>no holes at the top

fug I knew there was something wrong with me
>>
>>74473788
teens are more likely to do dumb shit like drink and smoke when pregnant
>>
>>74470223
i used to hear that fluor in the USA water used to cause autism. But it can be a myth and i cant prove it.
>>
>>74476913
butthurt white girl detected
>>
File: gross.jpg (3 KB, 160x182) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
3 KB, 160x182
>tfw 27 w/ 30 year old GF but too scurred to have kids cuz autism.
>>
>>74477514
this makes me wonder

I wonder if the real age to watch out for is in the 40s, but the media is saying 30s to lower fertility rates, to import immigrants and shit

for real, think about
>>
>>74476913
>D-don't date non-white girls

t. Butthurt white girl that realizes her shit personality is not attractive

>Being mixed race is a death sentence. its worse than torture.

You are acting as though you are mixed race yourself
>>
>>74477856
>>74477473
>You are acting as though you are mixed race yourself
thats because i am genius
>>
File: 1387282270755.jpg (53 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1387282270755.jpg
53 KB, 600x446
>>74470223
Autism used to be very narrowly defined, and you needed to meet 3 of the 6 criteria for it. Now everything can be Autism because DSM has become a completely For Profit Money Making Manual. And everyone is making bank off pumping kids full of useless and sometimes even harmful drugs. Contamination of the food supply probably contributes in some way as well. Fluoride and Estrogen in the water being one common example. Oh and "race-mixing" does increase the risk for birth defects.

TL;DR Goyim are nothing more than livestock.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.