[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: cantstump.png (41 KB, 856x548) Image search: [Google]
cantstump.png
41 KB, 856x548
Hillary's lead is shrinking
>>
>>74469537
What happened in March that caused the gap to grow so much?
>>
>>74469537
She doesn't have a lead..
Welcome to May 19th 2016
>>
>>74469697
The media went into full force after he won Super Tuesday, they began to see him as a real threat
>>
Fox News poll had Trump +3 nationally yesterday.

Rasmussen national poll today has Trump +5.
>>
Once they start debating, it's all over for her. She's spent the last year """"debating"""" somebody who completely and utterly refuses to attack her.
>>
File: retard card.png (272 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
retard card.png
272 KB, 645x363
>>74469537
>puts out a literal womans card with a bathroom logo on it

is she the worst politician ever?
>>
>>74469748
this

That's when all the racist, sexist, literally hitler, etc. stuff started.
>>
File: warren.jpg (78 KB, 640x414) Image search: [Google]
warren.jpg
78 KB, 640x414
>when you attack white men, blue collar workers, and coal miners.... but need the Rust Belt to win
>when your expected VP pick is fraud
>when you made rape a national crisis... but are married to rapist bill clinton
JUST
>>
>>74470024
Not ever, but recently yes. I can't remember the last politician as sexist as her, she'll lose the male vote by 40 points
>>
>>74470247
she and her team are just idiots

everyone already knows shes a woman, saying it just loses votes

i give obama credit for realizing this basic thing, notice he never said he was black, it was already obvious
>>
>>74470150
>when you scrape the bottom of the barrel and have to rely on coal niggers
>>
Doesn't that looks like dick?
>Trump confirmed, vagina lost
>>
>>74469697
The Hedi Cruz Re tweet seemed to have a negative effect for the time.
>>
also i think a lot of it is bernie voters realizing he cant win and switching to trump
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.