[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol Bennie-boy BTFO http://www.dailystormer.com/ben-sha pri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: shapirjew.jpg (45 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
shapirjew.jpg
45 KB, 618x412
lol Bennie-boy BTFO

http://www.dailystormer.com/ben-shaprio-is-simply-shocked-no-one-cares-about-anti-semitic-trump-supporters/

These jews are morons.
>>
>>74468983
>dailystormer
>>
>>74469055

Fuck off Shekelstein.
>>
Friendly reminder that Ben Shapiro advocated for literal Nazi policies against the Palestinians in 2003

https://archive.is/bZkmh
>>
>>74469055
It has the best polemic on the alt-right by a wide stretch

You read Andrew for the bantz
>>
File: antisemitex.jpg (40 KB, 585x501) Image search: [Google]
antisemitex.jpg
40 KB, 585x501
>>74469181
He's a good zio-jew. He does as he's told.
>>
>>74469181
>advocated for literal Nazi policies against the Palestinians
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>74469476
he constantly whines about nazis on the internet
>>
File: 1456078308951.jpg (237 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456078308951.jpg
237 KB, 1000x1000
>>74469476
Some people think it's hypocritical to claim you were shoahd and then go "lets shoah these guys".

I guess most of us are so used to it they just shrug their shoulders and go *oh another jew*
>>
>>74469476
Nothing, so long as we do the same to the kikes.
>>
>>74468983

I think he's close to mental breakdown. He was such a believer in the republican party that it broke his heart to realize that the base of conservatism is opposes to the things he supports. ie Globalization, Liberal intervention, etc
>>
So did everyone listen to the latest shoah yet? It was way above expectation seeing as 7son was gone.

http://therightstuff.biz/2016/05/19/the-daily-shoah-85-fair-housing-near-white-people/
>>
>>74468983
Meh Shapiro is an unprincipled kike, but at least he's not a lib. I think he's a shithead, but as far as kikes go not that bad. Comparing this to die hard liberal extremist kikes that blame the rich while living off their daddy's trust fund to go dumpster diving.
>>
>>74470094
It's funny isnt it?

The low-tire kikes really do believe in their own bullshit. I dont doubt he at this point understands that we're sort of right. He just cant possibly admit to anyone it because it'd cost Israel so much.

How much cognitive dissonance do you think the uninitiated kikes have. It must be close to leftist tier.
>>
File: mPt8XM.png (2 MB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
mPt8XM.png
2 MB, 1368x1026
>>74469655
Your oven just make me harder!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.