[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews Are Our Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Ivanka.jpg (27 KB, 413x650) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka.jpg
27 KB, 413x650
Trump's own family is Jewish, Judaism is integral to western society
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 402x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 402x482
>>74468530
Some Jews are awesome and some suck, like most groups spoken about generally
>>
>>74468530
Nationalist Israeli Jews perhaps.

Leftist Diaspora Jews like Soros are, however, cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmO2QldMTTM
>>
>>74469012
Yes, generally its the Marxists that have always been the cancer of the world ever since the early 20th century.

Unfortunately Marx and a number of other prominent Commies were Jews so they allowed their entire ethnic group and religion to be used as a scapegoat.
>>
>>74468530
That's exactly why Trump is a cumdumpster.
>>
File: 1463257480120.jpg (23 KB, 450x578) Image search: [Google]
1463257480120.jpg
23 KB, 450x578
>>74469012
>>74468530
>>
>>74468530
Only trumps family are good Jews
>>
>>74469074
Torah=good
Talmud=bad

Is pretty much the recipe, but even Jews in Israel are very critical of Zionism
>>
File: image.png (156 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156 KB, 574x601
>>74468530
Excellent post
>>
Her boobs on that picture never fail to make my dick solid.

They are unbelievable, look almost shopped.
>>
>>74468530
There's a difference between a Jew and a Kike though.

While most Jews are indeed Kikes, there are some who are brought up to consider themselves as brothers to their fellow man.
It's my theory that zionist Kikes hide behind the label "Jew" as a double edged sword, one edge to shield themselves, the other to defame the real Jews.
>>
how can you not admire people that make up such a small percentage of the world population and manage to control the world?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.