[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ against spanking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
Spanking children can eliminate degeneracy from our society. Why do you think SJWism, radical feminism, special snowflakism, "anarchists," beta cucks, coalburning sluts, literal faggots, mentally ill tranny shits, etc etc etc are all so absurdly rampant now?

BECAUSE PARENTS STOPPED SPANKING THEIR CHILDREN.
>>
When I was younger, I got smacked in the face, as well as arm and ass. Is that considered abuse. I personally think it should be a below waste thing. Or, even better, not at all
>>
Spanked I mean
>>
>Hurt children
there is no excuse for that.

The reason why you would spank your child, is that you are an awful parent and cant use other methods.
>>
>>74468520
It reminds you that you are a lot smaller than what modern society tells you. It reminds you that you are a human, an animal that can feel pain. It is very cruel but a kid must know that such things can happen to him; lose control of a situation, being weak, having someone stronger than you.
>>
>>74468520
I was spanked as a child for doing bad things.
I quickly leaned to not do those bad things.
>>
>>74469163
ofc there is someone stronger then a child.
Its a child and is sacred, that is why you dont hit them.
>>
>>74469000

>feeling pain is bad

This is why Germany is full of cucks and faggots now, because you're a brainwashed pussies.
>>
File: 1456914801924.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456914801924.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>74468520
This.
Here, not spanking is something relatively new and spanking is still somewhat acceptable, and seeing the results of both theories, I can say with confidence that children that were never spanked are the rudest, most unruly and disrespectful little shits.
>Have seen a damn 8 years old brat calling his mother insults
>The mother was like n-no pls special snowflake you should obey me pls ;_;
>If you don't behave you only get one ball of ice cream as dessert
>mfw
If that had been me I would get a slap so hard that my ears would still be ringing 20 years later
>>
>>74469627

*a society of brainwashed pussies
>>
>>74468520
My mom spanked me with a hot glue so it hurt but didn't leave a mark. She also made sure that we knew why we were getting spanked and made sure to tell us that she would always love us no matter what

It worked for 4 kids and we're all good people, so yeah there's my anecdote
Not giving physical punishment at all leads to shitty kids
>>
>>74469627
Hurting children is something else.
I am russian though.
I had to take some fights in school for example.
But germans are pussys mostly.
I was not spanked and I am a propper person.
>>
File: 1463610195851.jpg (59 KB, 802x542) Image search: [Google]
1463610195851.jpg
59 KB, 802x542
>makes a spanking thread everyday
>people will still buy into it
>>
>>74469941

I've never made a spanking thread, but the one I saw yesterday evening was proof enough to me that these faggots and cucks that shill on /pol/ are the problem and spanking is the answer.
>>
you all (spanked people) just have shitty parrents.
>>
>>74470118

>projecting
>>
File: 1460748398913.png (264 KB, 509x508) Image search: [Google]
1460748398913.png
264 KB, 509x508
>>74468520
>Being proud of having parents who are so underdeveloped that they are unable to control their animal urge to inflict pain whenever they are angry or frustrated

Laugh my fucking ass off, fampai. Also, correlation=/=causation you fucking retard
>>
>>74469536
They must know that they have a place in this world. Yes, it scares them, so what? I used to be afraid of bullies in my school, until my mother told me that if she discovered that I have being bullied and I did not do anything then she would hit me; the fear of not her, but the spank, made me grow out of my fear of bullies.
Sparking, while not ideal, is a very efective way of teach your child, and it should be done when necessary.
>>
File: 1462292880911.png (161 KB, 1547x1114) Image search: [Google]
1462292880911.png
161 KB, 1547x1114
Parents need to not be angry when doing it. Both of mine let themselves get very worked up before hitting us on the thighs/buttocks and openly discussed how not to leave a mark, which was very disturbing with as a kid with an older brother constantly instigating trouble (today he's a double college flunkie with amazing debt and a shit job, but I digress). It permanently fucked up my little brother's relationship with our Dad.

Make the kid understand that it is a matter-of-fact punishment, X whacks, and leave it at that or there will be problems. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>74470335

>implying parents spank children when the PARENTS are "frustrated or angry" and that they "have the urge to inflict pain"
>t. edgy anarchist only child with a helicopter mother, speaking from the back of a high school social studies class
>>
>>74468520
31 years old. I hate getting lumped in with this generation. I had both parents but was mostly raised by my grandparents. You bet your sweet ass I got spanked when I deserved it. I hated it then but now I am thankful for it. It kept my dumbass inline. My youngest brother is only 7 (yes my dad is a dumbass) has never been spanked. I raise my voice to him and he wants to cry. I make fun of him. I call him a crybaby and laugh. I tell him the real world isn't all hugs and kisses. It's rough out there. He likes to play on my ps4. When I tell him he's played enough, he wants to cry. My favorite saying is. Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about. My dad and his mom don't say a word. I'm a hardass on kids. Lil bro may say he hates me when I make him do shit but if I'm not there when he wakes up he ask for me. My niece she's only 2 so I can't spank her. But I do the same. You would be surprised what a stern voice and serious look will make a kid do.
>my aunt
>Dalton
>Dalton
>Dalton
He won't even look up.
>Me
>DALTON
That boy sits up and does what I say.
Kids are to be seen not heard.
>>
>>74468520
spanking is degenerate
>>
>>74469633
Amen brother. I was 14 and called my mother a whore. Got the shit beat out of me. Then she told my dad. I got it again. Never did I do that again.
>>
File: 1275093904948.jpg (73 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
1275093904948.jpg
73 KB, 450x675
>>74468520
Admit it. You just want to live out your twisted sexual fantasies and put your hands on some kid's butt, fucking pervert.
>>
>>74470335
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAID ABOUT MY MOTHER U LIL SHIT!!!!!

Ehem...

Just because something has being done for a long time does not mean that it is wrong, do not fall into thinking that you are superior to everyone born before you. There is a diference between using your child as a anti-stress ball and spanking them to teach them a lesson. Sure, most abuse comes from parents whose children have done something very bad and they can lie to themselves saying that it is discipline. Sparking is a good method of teaching, but there is a fine like between discipline and abuse.
>>
>>74468784
Did you turn put a degenerate?
>>
>>74468520
Because, its sexual and I don`t like the idea of having fun with my daughter at the same time I am supposed to teach her a lesson.

Either I fuck her brains out or be mad with her. Rough sex is only for partners.
>>
>>74470921
I agree. That fine line is too easily crossed. I used to think what I got was abuse but it wasn't it was teaching me right from wrong. I am now a well adjusted adult that lurks a Cambodian basket weaving board.
>>
>>74470854
There's this stupid meme going on lately that if you hit your children they will resent you and hate you.
I was spanked whenever I behaved badly and now reflecting back on it, I completely understand and approve my parents's ways. Moreover, in their place I would have spanked harsher the little shit I was.
>>
File: raf.jpg (32 KB, 476x468) Image search: [Google]
raf.jpg
32 KB, 476x468
>>74468520
Not against spanking, but everything about your post is retarded.
Do you really think the left are more out of control now than during the 1900's? After a century of bombings, murder and revolutions, you think some faggot in a dress using the wrong bathroom is rampant behavior?
>>
>>74470854
I never understood the kids that confronted their parents, there is an entire school to fight with but those cowards picked on their mom knowing they wouldn't do shit.

The most bullied fag in my classroom, that was shy as fuck with us... treated her mother with total disrespect when she waiting him after class.

You were one of those fags, don't you?
>>
>>74471470

Everything we understand as the "cultural marxist" left is due to a lack of authoritative punishment by parents.

The true left of revolutionaries and subverters is another thing entirely.

I believe what another anon said yesterday, that the kikes want to outlaw spanking so that children no longer respect their parents and only have respect for the power of the state.
>>
>>74471450
Kek
Story time
>My grandma from my mother's side was one of the few teachers in that rural shithole in the middle of Sinaloa
>So you know how bad was it, Baridaguato is where most of the narcos come from
>She had this kid who was a lil devil of a brat, always talking and disrespecting everyone
>My grandma was that teacher, the very strict one we all know. And this was that time when teachers were allowed to hit students.
>She did that to him
Many years pass
>My grandma, already retired, was watching tv when she hears a knock in the door
>It's him, he had become a narco (like most of the kids there)
>What? Have you come here to kill me?-She asks
>No-He answers - I have come to say thank you, you were the only person who was able to control me
>He gives her a hug and leaves
Kids, if grow to be good adults, will ALWAYS be thankful to the adults who disciplined them, only the ones who haven't grown up yet would resent their parents for spanking them when they deserved it
>>
>>74468520
I am not
>>
Starting at age 6, any time my mom got angry she would drag me to her bedroom, make me pull down my pants and underwear, and bend over the bed.
Then she'd whip me with a belt until I stopped crying and kicking and screaming.
I would just lay there and take it. Then she'd hug me and tell me she loved me.
The only thing I learned was to get the hell away from her as soon as possible.
I'm also a profoundly fucked up man who's afraid to have kids.
Long story short, don't go full retard with discipline.
>>
>>74469633
This
>>
>>74468520
Spankings are a consequence for bad behavior.

No consequence for bad behavior is worse than spanking, you'll have feral children.

Find a punishment and be consistent with it so that no means no.

Preferably a nonviolent punishment.

...also that ass
>>
>>74472902

>Preferably a nonviolent punishment.

How are spankings "violent"

Do you think "to spank" means to leave bruises and shit?

Damn dude, it's just a spanking.
>>
>>74473558
Yes, that's what it meant for my parents.
>>
>>74473750

Well your parents were shit.

Should everyone stop drinking beer and wine because some fucking degenerates turn into alcoholics and kill people in drunk driving incidents?
>>
>>74471833
It was an ugly divorce. I blamed my mom for a long time for it. Once I got older I saw that wasn't the case. I wasn't a little shy fag in school. Everyone knew me. I wasn't popular like those fags. I was just well known. I deserved every ass whipping I got. I know I did. My granny was the worst. Do you know what a fly swatter is? I got the rubber end if I wasn't too bad. If I was bad, she would flip it around and I got the wire handle. My mom had a tobacco stick (Google it) that she carved a grip into to hit me with. I agree with my papaw. God gave kids a butt for one reason. To spank when they need it.
>>
I believe that spanking must be reserved to punishment for having a bad attitude. If your kid makes a mistake he would be afraid of telling you, you must reward honestly and your kid actually feeling ashamed of what he has done.
Spank if:
>Acts like a little brat to anyone
>Calls any authority names without a real reason
Do not spank if:
>Accidentally broke something and feels ashamed
>Got detention for defending himself
Reward with and "I love you" or a "thank you for telling me" after a small material punished if
>Tells you the truth about something he has done
>Feels sorry
>>
>>74473859
You realize that is why we have drunk driving laws, age limitations, and BAC levels, right? Most people are too stupid to control themselves, so the rest of us impose limits.
Your analogy is as retarded as you are, you worthless subhuman faggot. I want to rip your eyes and fuck your sockets for being so fucking stupid, YOU GODDAMN RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>74474385
I agree. I remember one time when I was about 5.
>Mom can I have some candy?
>No you can't we have some at home
>When no one was looking I stuck some in my pocket
>Being a dumb little kid I was eating it in the car on the way home
>My mom asked where I got it
>I said I took it
>She took me back to the store and made me give what I hadn't ate to the manager
Most embarrassing moment of my life. After that I didn't take anything that wasn't mine.
>>
>>74474385

Pretty much this.

You should never spank for accidents or for simple mistakes.

You should spank for blatant disrespect, chronic disobedience, abuse towards authority figures or other children, etc.

Basically spank those shits when they start acting like uppity little niggers.
>>
I got my ass kicked for being a little shit and lying. Now I am an upstanding citizen and do not lie at all costs. Even when I was taken to court for speeding, I told the truth which resulted in my fine being increased.

Do I resent my parents for beating me? at the time, yes, but now no I completely understand that I was a destructive little shit and I quickly learned to behave properly.

I always notice the kids who are the biggest assholes all have parents that are like plz son be nice to your mom.
>>
>>74474769

>I'm a well adjusted and sane individual
>>
>>74469000
"The reason why you would spank your child, is that you are an awful parent and cant use other methods."

Said Hanz, while his sister was giving handies to poor "backed up" refugees.

Your problem is that you think humanity is so enlightened and has reached a place where concepts like "punishment", "violence", and "negative consequences" are the traits of cavemen.

We are not. We are still subject to the basic rules of all animals, and there is a baser side to all of us that must be acknowledged.

If you don't believe me, look out your window.
>>
>>74474845
Fucking this. I was a little shit also. Got my ass whipped for it. Now I own a small business and respect anyone that gives me the same. My cousin when he was 15 was dressed like a fag when I went to his house. I told him you look like a faggot. His mom, my aunt said I shouldn't say that word. I said look at him. He looks like a faggot. I would have picked on him in high school. He never dressed like that after. He's still a spoiled little brat but not as bad as he could have been.
>>
>>74468520
I am against you making these threads if you're not going to post more pictures.
>>
It's a recipe for turning them into sexual deviants when they hit puberty. They're gonna be jerking to BDSM in no time.

Probably also makes them gay
>>
>>74469938
Not everyone needs to be spanked, just like not everyone needs help in math.

Everyone makes mistakes and has setbacks. A parents responsibility is to steer their child in the best direction, and if that means a math tutor, great. If it means a swift and scary punishment for behavioral deficiencies, that is ok too.
>>
>>74470362
fight the bullies yourself maybe?
worked for me.

>Sparking, while not ideal, is a very efective way of teach your child, and it should be done when necessary

Stalins idea
>killing, while not ideal, is a very efective way of teach your people, and it should be done when necessary.
>>
>>74468520
Because it's been shown to reduce IQ and there are other means to discipline and correct children. Furthermore, the crux of parenthood isn't in negatives (spanking, punishments, etc) but in positives, what you can teach and instill in your children, not because they did wrong, but because of what they do right. Also, you know who spanks their children a lot? Niggers. Look how well that turned out for them.

Many times have you made this thread, many times have you failed to address these issues. I'm beginning to think you just have a spanking fetish and that's why you keep making these threads.
>>
>>74475353

Pretty sure if more bitch faggots got beaten by their fathers and shamed for being faggots we'd have a lot fewer faggots.
>>
>>74475507

>Because it's been shown to reduce IQ

I was following the thread yesterday, OP said none of those studies controlled for all the things that can reduce IQ and they didn't compare against control groups.

Pretty sure no one responded because they got blown the fuck out, but i didn't watch the thread long enough to see.
>>
>>74475483
>A parents responsibility is to steer their child in the best direction

yes, and spanking is an easy method with negative consequences, compareable to amphitamines.
>>
>>74475507
>Also, you know who spanks their children a lot? Niggers.

Also, like 5-6 other anons explained to you that niggers don't spank for corporal punishment, they beat their kids for trivial shit like animals.

Pretty sure you're just too fucking retarded to have this discussion. Why not just stop posting and go to another thread since you're so triggered, moron?
>>
>>74475753
>compareable to amphitamines.

lol...

>Germany.
>>
>>74471904
The more I think about this, the more I believe it.

Dad are transformed in to cuck pussys as alimony and Child support leaves them ruined. Harder to provide, get a good job, and his belt will never touch your ass, regardless of divorce

Moms are self obsessed princesses who happily buy into their oppression, and believe they deserve to be compensated by luxury and BBC (essentially).

Churches are bad and only for ignorant rednecks, right?

Whose left to trust? Who is left to look too when shit goes bad?

The Government, and all their sweet sweet free money.
>>
File: tabletten.jpg (12 KB, 618x225) Image search: [Google]
tabletten.jpg
12 KB, 618x225
>>74475896
>murica
>inb4 whats wrong with that!? they make me healthy
>>
>>74475503
...Yes, sadly yes.
Don't let your ego get you, we are still animals, many of us still act completely like animals, the only difference is that we humans feel special.
>>
>>74476071

The government and their surrogate parents in the school system and later academia.

This is why they pushed the "got to go to college" meme so hard, because they want kids to be completely reliant and indoctrinated in the State apparatus from toddler to young adult, and they don't want the parents to have any authority in shaping children.

They want the State to be the sole symbolof power and authority in the minds of children, and outlawing spanking is the first and easiest way to subvert and destroy the authority of the Father and the Mother.

I see it too, these spanking threads have opened my eyes and I see it clearer than ever now.
>>
>>74476071
I was never spanked
I dont trust the government at all
I respect my parrents
But that is because I am incredibly smart.
You and >>74471904
have a point
>>
>>74475753

What do you think spanking is? Does spanking in Germanistan use branding irons of spiked baseball bats?

To be clear, in America, you lean against a wall, or bend over, and your parent (open hand) swats you on the but. Some might use a belt or a switch (small thin branch), but most parents, feel TERRIBLE after they do it, but they knows its for best, like immunization shots.
>>
File: 1463362219487.jpg (605 KB, 2003x2400) Image search: [Google]
1463362219487.jpg
605 KB, 2003x2400
Anti-Spanking = Statist Indoctrination.
>>
>>74476678
Amen
>>
>>74476450
I wouldnt say that we act like animals.
Animals are not cucks unless they know they get killed.
But I know what you mean, promoted narcism/egoism is a big problem in way to many cases.
When I discuss with normal people, some of them understand that I am smarter and listen. But the majority keeps talking bullshit, even if I show them their obvious logical fallacies. for example "People are shit and war is bad too." one girl said recently.
>>
>>74476633
>imunisation shots
you mean vaccines?
I dont trust this shit at all and I am healthy as a horse. But we MUST do it in cuckistan.
>>
>>74476955
Well, what about this >>74474385
>>
My mother spanked the shit out of me but I'm a total degenerate now.

A big woman that looks like her beats me, pisses on me, and destroys my ass with huge strapon horsecocks on the regular. She makes me call her Mommy and beg for mommy's dick so I think it might be related.
>>
>>74477148
sounds reasonable, I am not a parrent yet and I am not sure if I could lift my hand up against my child. I guess I would just scream at him.
It just doesnt fell right, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>74477376
Of course it does not, but it is your responsibility as a parent to do it but to always be calm, let him/her know why are you doing it and to never let the rage get you
>>
Because we're infested with numale redditards

Physically discipline your kids by associating danger with pain. As a parent your job is to introduce your kids to the consequences of their actions in a controlled environment.

>Running across the street after you explained not to
>>smack

>won't pick up clothes
>>don't smack
>>
>>74477832

>reddit

Ah, right. Is there were all the Molymeme spam is coming from too?

As I understand it, he's the voice of the anti-spanking movement on the internet.

So they have a special subreddit for that shit?
>>
>>74477572
thanks for the thinking material.
I will think about it a little more, but i guess I agree know.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.