[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHINA YES!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 750x1247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 750x1247
>>
File: Merchant.jpg (38 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Merchant.jpg
38 KB, 501x585
>>74466087
>China accepts shitskins
>Secretly beat them up, castrate them and turn them into slaves to better their economy
>UN starts to regret not flooding white countries with more shitskins
>Wants them back says that China is abusing them
>China keeps them because they could call the UN rascist
I can dream
>>
>>74466087
dont china has there own islam-population, called uigurs or something ? and dont china kill and beat them regularly ?
so what refugees are aljazeera talking about ? it sure are not muslims
>>
>China taking in refugees
No fucking way
Their people would fuck them up if they tried what they've been doing in Europe
>>
>>74467055
They surveyed native opinions toward refugees, not government policy toward them.

Chinese policy is to take none.

Interestingly the country most welcoming to them is the country that has no experience with them. But that isn't the point of the headline. The point of the headline is to shame us into being more welcoming than the (perceived) "brutal" Chinese.
>>
>>74466087
"Sure we will take more potential sweatshop workers"
>>
>>74466087
How many though?
>>
>>74466087
As long a refugees are serialized, they are welcome.
>>
http://archive.is/ZZ6JP

Here's the Goydian article on the same story.
>>
File: 1121251833442.jpg (59 KB, 506x664) Image search: [Google]
1121251833442.jpg
59 KB, 506x664
>>74466087
>These refugees were never heard from again
Did you eat all your dogs chink chan?
>>
File: 1463438402981.jpg (34 KB, 332x347) Image search: [Google]
1463438402981.jpg
34 KB, 332x347
>>74466087
>Russia least
How can other nations even compete?
>>
They need an alternative to dog meat.
>>
>>74467234
They can't though.
China has strict laws and controls, and a booming population, plus I doubt a whole lot of people want to actually go there.
>>
>>74467234
China isn't that stupid. If there's one thing I respect about most Asian countries/cultures is their priority on cultural unity.

They also recognize that civilization can only exist via the application of brutality in a centralized govt, or the allowance of a certain level of savagery in a decentralized govt.

>Fascism requires brutality, to work
>Liberalism requires savagery, to work

If you question these points, look at our liberal, tolerant, passive societies. When we let go of our innate savagery (duels, self defense, shoot trespassers, etc) we lost our will to fight for our freedoms and liberty, let alone our culture.
>>
>>74466087
It's a country of 6 billion so it wouldn't even matter if they took in 20 million Syrians.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.