[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good argument on how Russian can "save"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1439317948760.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
1439317948760.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
Give me one good argument on how Russian can "save" the West(before saving themselves) which is not an autistic fantasy of yours
>>
Fuck, Russia*
>>
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 1920x1080
>>74465870
BARBAROSSA . 2
>>
File: 1463483827254.gif (3 MB, 408x334) Image search: [Google]
1463483827254.gif
3 MB, 408x334
>>74465870

Hello polish diaspora.
>>
File: original.jpg (38 KB, 347x497) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
38 KB, 347x497
>>74465870
>>74465945
Russia will not save westcucks and it should not, the west is declining in faithful men and you are being punished justly.
>>
>>74466632
Russia has their fair share of degemeracy aswell, while being poor, ustashe
>>
>>74467065
Do redpill me on russian degeneracy. I know they do not allow fags to spread poison in public unlike westcucks who allow them to marry, so they are above you still.
>>
Simple.
The strongest European powers are England, France, and Germany. All are cucked beyond belief and only getting worse. The majority of Europe is steadfast in joining them in their downward spiral. Decades from now Europe will be a multicultural 3rd world shithole. Who will they turn to to save them? There is only one choice.
>>
>>74465870
They're too busy drinking vodka playing dota on american servers to fall to degeneracy
>>
>>74467355
3 main things IMO
1. Is the mentality that "nobody will notice if I pocket it". This is why corruption and offsshores are things that every russian is aware of, but given the chance, will do just the same: fill his pocket with public funds.
2. gopnik culture.
3. Wrong appeoach to religion. Sure, there is sometimes the 'saint", who actually acts accordingly to his religion but most of the time going to church is just for show, especially among younger people. A common cycle: steal -> drink -> repent -> repeat It's the cool, trendy thing there like being a #refugeeswelcome person in the west.
t. Russian expat
>>
>>74468079
t. butthurted beta russian expat.
>>
>>74468178
No, I actually like Russia and do not like degeneracy, but if Russia wants to be strong, it needs to deal with internal problems as well IMO.
>>
>>74468079
All that may be quite shit but still better than westcucks, don't you agree?
>>
>>74467355
They don't have the gay acceptance culture like the liberal west(unlike conservative Americans), but they do have assfucking in prison(reason why proofster is a rooster, sharing the same word as the Russian term for prison bitch), and new conscripts sucking cocks

Child prostitution and cheese pizza is also prevalent there

Alcoholism and drug abuse aswell.

I honestly think both the West and Russia should stop being aggressive towards each other, and that Trump might solve this
>>
>>74468477
Better, yes, because people are loyal to the country. More salvageable than the west, maybe? It is probably easier to shut down corruption than undo 50 years of western subversion, just deal with all "big" wrongdoers, not just ones who happen to criticize the government. But because that is not being done, it seems that either a) Putin has something to gain by not doing so, b) they are his inner circle and he does not want to do that because he is their friend or c) they actually run things and Putin is not as relevant as previously thought.
>>
>>74467357
>Who will they turn to to save them? There is only one choice.

None

As I said, no autistic fantasies
How is Russia supposed to save Europe from this?
>>
>>74465870
>argument on how Russian can "save" the West
no such think

Russia is shit and everybody except idiots know this
>>
File: krokodil4.jpg (195 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
krokodil4.jpg
195 KB, 640x472
>>74467355
>>74465870

Why do people always stick your heads in the sand about Russia? Its like because Putin takes shirtless photos while hunting and doesn't tolerate fags you think it makes up for the rest of Russia's problems.

>some of the highest drug abuse rates of any euro nation
>what is Krokodil?
>sky high alcoholism
>56 abortions per 100 live births
>1.17 children per woman (demographic disaster)
>rampant corruption
>15% muslim

Somehow though Russia is the savior of the white race, but good luck doing anything beyond bullying former Soviet Bloc neighbors.

I always get a laugh out of other Americans freaking out about Russia as a threat. Russia is like the creepy old drunk guy in the bar, maybe he can stick you in the back but in a straight up confrontation he's gonna get knocked on his ass.

>buh-butt its ok guys Putin fucks with the fags and acts stronk
>he's gonna save the west by riding shirtless on a bear
>>
>>74465870
Spetsnaz don't have a nice reputation. I'm sure all the shitskin are aware of that but they want to die so how do you scare something that doesn't fear death.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.