[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women Logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 804041269.png (45 KB, 608x467) Image search: [Google]
804041269.png
45 KB, 608x467
I was drunk and said yes but I really meant no.

Lol
>>
The irony being alcohol reduces your inhibitions and makes you more honest.
>>
>>74465845

Broads are easily confused.
>>
>>74465845
This isn't women. These are adult children who make statements like this. That woman's statement was made because she is too much of a child to realize that her actions when drunk have consequences. When you forego the rational that this is a stupid individual and throw her into the collective of women, you do no better than the idiots who say all men are rapidts.
Don't fight child logic with child logic.
>>
He didn't call her the next day

Fucking rapist
>>
>>74466158
/thread
>>
>>74465845
I don't understand this excuse. I can get utterly trashed on alcohol, and still be self conscious enough to:

>be generally aware of my surroundings
>consent or refuse sexual advances from another
>know not to fucking drive
>know not to touch/use my firearms
>remember everything that happened

At what point does one become so inebriated that they are incapable of these things? Does it require drinking until the point of passing out unconscious?
>>
>>74465845
Buhuuh me being an unresponsible degenerate is someone elses fault...
>>
>>74466560
Former alky here

Unless you're a super lightweight, you can absolutely blackout before passing out. It still takes an obscene amount though.

When I still drank, my awareness level went something like this:

0-3 drinks completely sober
4-6 drinks buzz, can't drive at this point but am in control of self otherwise
7-8 drinks pretty tipsy, clumsy and slur speech just a little but my brain still works
9-11 drinks drunk, this was where if I was smart I cut myself off
12+ blackout, and some vomit (sometimes)
20+ pass out

tl;dr you act to drink a lot to blackout and lose that much control of yourself. I was a complete degenerate when I blacked out, I have never blacked out (or gone beyond 3 drinks) since getting over being an adult child. I suggest that woman does the same before alcohol leaves her with a damaged liver and regret for life.
>>
File: 1462913337642.jpg (578 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462913337642.jpg
578 KB, 1158x1000
if the west doesnt sort this women not taking any responsibilities thing then they will be our downfall

we already see it in europe
>>
File: Autism.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
2 MB, 388x218
>>74465845
>>
>>74465845
>Choosing to drink
>Choosing to drink around men

Your fault if you get smashed.
>>
What's happening here is that some bitch gets drunk and fucks someone, doesn't want to feel like a slut the next day so instead she pushes her lack of judgement and poor decision making into someone else, accusing her partner of rape, thereby absolving herself of feeling like a slut who got drunk and banged someone.
>>
File: 1458966793322.jpg (21 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1458966793322.jpg
21 KB, 245x300
>>74465845
>>
>>74465845
Don't hate the player hate the game.

She probably texted him the next day to go on a date and was ignored.
>>
>>74467230

Holy shit. Honestly fuck Poland. WTF is wrong with them? Are Polish women that easy? I mean 23% wtf
>>
>>74468265
A lot of asian men are buying themselves white girlfriends/wives from Eastern Europe.

Its usually the couple bait picks you see posted here with the loaded asian guys and their hottie white girlfriends.

I honestly cant explain the Nigger number though however ive seen articles posted that the eastern european youth is as retarded as ours and its only the older people who are in charge that keep the borders closed
>>
>>74465999
Fpbp trips of truth confirms
>>
>>74465845
>just because i consent doesn't mean i consent
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.