[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally wtf google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: iki3.png (193 KB, 1097x610) Image search: [Google]
iki3.png
193 KB, 1097x610
clicked the doodle and it's in honor of someone named yuri kochiyama who i had no idea about until today.

after briefly skimming wiki article:
>she spent time in a japanese internment camp in WW2 thus white americans are fucked up
>"Influenced by Marxism, Maoism, and the thoughts of Malcolm X, she was an advocate for many revolutionary movements."
>"it's important we all understand that the main terrorist and the main enemy of the world's people is the U.S. government. Racism has been a weakness of this country from its beginning."
>""... I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire. To me, he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro, all leaders that I admire.... "

just a few things. basically a fringe old school SJW. google is on some serious low energy cuck shit at the moment.
>>
>>74464058
>>>/u/
>>
>>74464131
Sensible kek
>>
>>74464131
lol really doe
>>
>>74464058
Afraid of the reds, are we?
Fucking americunts.
Praise Marx, death to the bourgeoisie
>>
Wow American culture sure is great! Will be sure to move from my 18% shitskin country to a 50% shitskin country(America in case you are delusional) because they told me it would be better. Vote trump xD lol! Alt-Right fucking faggots; kill yourselves.
>>
>>74464131
/u/ doesn't allow 3Ds though
>>
>>74464058
>she admires literal commies
>>
>>74464058
>Osama bin Laden
>the same as Che and Fidel

Jesus Christ, this new-left is fucking rotten to the core.
Gulags should be brought back for this people.
>>
>>74464058
Still not as shameful as their veterans day doodle.
>>
>>74464782
Enjoy your starvation and poverty. That's all Marxism has ever gotten you.
>>
>>74464782
>death to the bourgeoisie
>kills millions of poor children
>>
File: Dear Google.png (54 KB, 452x663) Image search: [Google]
Dear Google.png
54 KB, 452x663
>>74464058

Found this on goybook.
>>
>>74464782

Weak b8 m8
>>
Can we get a #boycottgoogle hashtag trending?
>>
>>74466065
There is literally no evidence that she as a KGB agent.
>>
>>74465206
All three we're terrorist butchers so she's not wrong when she says they're comparable.
>>
>>74466794

But remember Che is a freedom fighter. That is what my shit says.
>>
>>74465206
do you wear that fucking che tshirt as well?
>>
>>74466982
che compared africans to animals. top kek @ commie SJW's that worship him.
>>
File: Nothing to see here citizen.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Nothing to see here citizen.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>74466646
>>
>>74466982
I had a che t-shirt back in high school and the little gimmick on it was a little TM right next to it.

I purpusefully took THAT one because it triggers liberals way WAY much more than saying you support trump or flat out say you're racist white piggu.

>You can fight capitalism all you life, it won't prevent your face from being print on t-shirt sold by walmart
>>
Let's review for a moment the glorious history of Maoism.

>The Great Leap Forward causes a famine, which leads to children being eaten, among other deaths (15 million by the government's own estimate)
>Deng Xiaoping cuts down on the violence, allowing the economy to grow faster than it had under Mao
>Government begins persecution of Falun Gong and other religions, sends followers to internment camps where their organs are harvested and sold (early 90's to present day)
>Google and YouTube still banned

China and it's only ally, North Korea, are the absolute most oppresive regimes in the history of Earth, and possibly the entire universe. Anyone who praises Maoism is a psychopath that worships death.
>>
File: che.png (40 KB, 355x435) Image search: [Google]
che.png
40 KB, 355x435
Che looks damn good on a t-shirt though.
>>
>>74466982
>That is what my shit says.

ROMANIANS HAVE TALKING SHIT!!!!!
>>
>>74467476

The lesson is clearly that if you want your repressive government to succeed you have to kill and destroy so ruthlessly and senselessly that there is no one and nothing left to attest to the memory of the time before your reign. That's what Muslims did to the Middle East and Persia too.
>>
>>74467211
I had a che shirt back in highschool as well, had a conversation with an older Hispanic guy who asked "Do you even know who that is?" My response was "Yeah, a commie " revolutionist " I just find it hilarious his face is used for capitalistic gains" we had a good laugh
>>
She always wanted to help Abimael Guzman.
We must get Keiko to know this.
>>
>>74465404
What was it?
>>
>>74469561
bulgarian commie gtfo
>>
>>74464058
http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/04/flirting-asian-women/

just to stir shit up. totally unrelated. become angry. angry at asian whores.
>>
>>74464058
Amazing how they managed to spell EQUALITY wrong
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.