[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degeneracy in the 60es
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fucking hippie.jpg (38 KB, 468x340) Image search: [Google]
fucking hippie.jpg
38 KB, 468x340
This Question had bothered me for quite a while now. Why where the 60es such a degenerate decade /pol/ . I mean it was clearly back than when all the problems really got rolling. not only drug use but it was also the start of the SJW-movement, not as we know it today but you get it. What started this
>>
>>74462507
The post-WW2 baby boom produced too many children too quickly for them all to be assimilated
to Western norms and culture. As a result, these baby boomers were never properly civilized.

Consequently, baby boomers as group have retained a strong (but largely unconscious) affinity
for primitivism, which has allowed cultural Marxism to seep in through the gap of social cohesion.
>>
>>74463869
Hmm an interesting hypothesis. But why did they start to use so much hallucegenics. And the generation before thought in WW2 and it was always mentinod that they rased their children rather strickt, so whould that have been a counter to the infulence of baby boom?
And why this sudden swith the 50es where pretty different from the 60es or are they just remembered differently.
(please ignore my typos havenĀ“t sleepd in 2 days)
>>
>>74462507
Jews had won ww2 and they had free way to do their things.
>>
60s were the effect of millions of people realising that war is just another way for global jewry to profit and keep the masses divided, so they took up civil disobedience.
In the aftermath of Chicago Riots, jackbooted thugs crushed that too, and things were set to get worse from there on.
>>
>>74464416
Read Hunter S. Thompson. During the 50s, the public was still under the effects of patriotic fervor, it took'em over a decade to understand how badly they were duped.
>>
>>74464556
>>74464602
>>74464747

So to sum it up: We have a decine in patriotism and our eternal enemys listed as possible causes. But if they where it how did they controll the youth and form them into hippies? After all the media was really contra hippie and also the intelligence services, which is strange since they usually tend to use the media to brainwash people. I really cant imagine how the hell they did that.

>>74464747
Could you give a short summary of it dont have enough time to read it (currently moving to the UK as I want to leave the Eurpean Union of Cuck)
>>
>>74464416
Didn't the youngsters love opium on the XIX century?
>>
following WW2 there was tons of left wing brainwashing
WW2 was a war against nationalism/right wing anything
>>
>>74465309
The media is anti-hippie precisely because the media is working for the enemy.
"Patriotism" is a jewish trick to make white people kill each other and pay shekels for weapons. Hippies understood that non-aggression and low-income (and consequently, low-tax) lifestyle is the last remaining way to stick it to The Man.
>>
>>74462507
It's simple. The boomers were born after the war, or they were too young to remember it.

>Live in a extreme prosper society.
>Everything goes well.
>You can't undestarnd cold war.
>Old redpilled people talking about how ignorant you are about the war and how bad it was.

Boomer conclusion about the whole history: War is bad, everything is beautiful and perfect as it is, you don't need to fight or do anything, we are all friends.

They are probably the biggest brats that the world has ever seen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.