[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is societal and cultural degeneracy approaching a point of critical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Is societal and cultural degeneracy approaching a point of critical mass? Will there be a "death" of culture and moral imperatives? If so, when, and how will we know?
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 375x444
>>74460444
When there are no more profit$ to be made my dear goy
>>
When moms send their daughters for "whore" training.
>>
File: wearenotamused.jpg (54 KB, 294x461) Image search: [Google]
wearenotamused.jpg
54 KB, 294x461
literally you're just reiterating nineteenth century fears about degeneration. I'll bet OP believes in phrenology and physiognomy too.
>>
>>74460544
Exactly. When the global financial system has a heart attack it will be the end of the welfare state and big government. Society will return to more conservative values as they are the ones that work.
>>
File: polpolice.png (131 KB, 2000x1305) Image search: [Google]
polpolice.png
131 KB, 2000x1305
>>74460669
That is literally college
>>
>>74460669
it's called college
>>
>>74460811
Those fears have turned out to be correct.
>>
>>74460444

We'll know when Islam has taken over.
>>
>>74460854
This
>>
>>74460989
Kind of is in Ireland and the UK really though, isn't it? Feels bad man. I forgot about chavs existing for a minute there.
>>
>>74461690

Its the same all over guys. Half of oslo has fucked the other half im sure. When was Jesus coming back again anyone know?
>>
Fuck off misogynists

You just want to repress female sexuality with your misogynistic purity culture, well guess what change is happening.

Purity culture will not be missed.
>>
>>74461995
So you really don't mind your mom or sister swallowing numerous stranger cocks? You should kill yourself, little faggot.
>>
>>74461995
It sure will be when cities across europe have a muslim majority. Then we'll see how much they value "women's lib".
>>
>>74462833
Of course he doesnt, who are they to you anyway?
Human comunications is failiable. They're basicly just strangers you've had more conversations with.

You'd be as close to anyone else you've spent a decade with.
Even assuming you were right and they were "special". Why does that give you any right to decide what they should do anyway?

Their actions do not affect you.
>>
>>74463017
Fuck off Islamophobe
>>
>>74460444
The only thing I see is critical ass
>>
>>74463489
I'm not suprised someone from the uk is so cucked.
>>
>>74463162
I won't even bother reading your worthless sophistry. I am honestly disgusted by the likes of you.
>>
>>74463750
Humanity has finaly understood that the rule of moralism means the death of the human spirit.
Your kind was born on the wrong side of history, at least if you wanted to live in a civilized first-world country.
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (31 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
31 KB, 500x306
>>74463750
He's from Sweden,what do you expect? He's probably typing while Ahmed is fucking him up the ass and Mohammed is fucking his mother.
>>
>>74460444
There have been periods of moral decline and renovation brought about by certain factors; with mass consumerism now being the major socio-economic force in Western culture, moral degredation is bound to continue.

It's true that every generation complains the next is morally inferior.
>>
>>74460444
you can totally tell they are britbongs

ewww they are so ugly yuck,

"but they are white they are the best " yea no sorry ugly white people youre still ugly

-Attractive fit nigger wit 7 inch dick
>>
>>74460444
Those are type of white sluts that I love imagining have sex with big, muscular black men.
>>
History always repats itself.
We've been going circles since the dawn of civilization : an era of technological and scientific progress with a great economy and military victories, associated with strong moral values, followed by a period of complete collapse and degeneracy. The western empire is going to be destroyed in a few decades, imploding from within and letting in foreign hordes just like the Roman empire. Whether the following war to the death is won by whites or muslim shitskins, the following era will be conservative.
>>
>>74462833
rare
>>
>>74460854
>>74460930

Found the losers who can't get laid in college
>>
>>74462833

>Y-you know girls are doing stuff with other guys, right!?

It's alllllwwwaaayyyss the betas who get upset at girls having some fun. Because they can't take part.
>>
>>74466145
Kek this.

Fuck you /pol/
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.