[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alternate history: Spanish commonwealth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: spanish commonwealth.jpg (53 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
spanish commonwealth.jpg
53 KB, 460x287
Why wasn't there a Spanish Commonwealth? Knowing that there were a fuckton of former spanish colonies.
>>
>>74459481
Because our colonies are full of subhumans.
>>
>>74459481
Because we werent colonies. We were part of Spain and Spain was divided in Peninsular and American Spain.
We always were considered an extension of Spain. We were a viceroyalty, not a colony.
>>
>>74459573
Why didn't your genes save them?
>>
>>74459481
So why didn't Spain teach you proper Spanish?
>>
>>74459626
Also the nature of the 1810-1830s revolutions, very bloody and decisive wars left nations with little to no loyalty to the crown similar to the US with GB, no commonwealth there either.
>>
>>74459573
Just imagine if Spain kept pushing the indians further and further back and killing them off like the british/americans did. Imagine if Latin america was actually white instead of being a bunch of indians and mestizos with a tiny elite cast of whites.
>>
>>74460268
That pretty much happened in the southern cone post independence.
>>
>>74459481
Spaniards for the most part want nothing to do with us
>>
Too bad most spanish colonies were bought out or revolted, unlike the british colonies. That's why US was never in the brit commonwealth
>>
>>74461464
Can you read the above posters or do you just want to talk to yourself?
>>
>>74460268
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fructuoso_Rivera
>>
>>74461740
I did. I just want to know other people's opinion that's why I posted this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.