[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Then End Goal of Merkalism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image-770x514.jpg (110 KB, 770x514) Image search: [Google]
image-770x514.jpg
110 KB, 770x514
Please explain to me.

Do they believe the Muslims will vote for more government and give them a the means to have a police state / dictatorship?

Or do they just love Muslim Cocks?
>>
>>74457828

Now that the Cold War is over Angela Kasner thinks it's time to go through with the plan outlined in "Germany Must Perish!"
>>
>>74457828
It's the guilt of WW2.
>>
Google white man's burden

They want to liberate the brown man from the Middle East and import them into the progressive civilized white European countries
>>
>>74458099
Im too much Tin foil hat for that to be logical for me.

People always say Left leaning parties like immigrants because they hand out the free moneys and immigrants will always keep voting for them... they are basically shipping in more votes for them
>>
So my question is why does a "christian" leader want her countrymen and women to be replaced with Muslims.

They must know how birthrates and Logic work
>>
>>74458630

>"christian"

>Angela Dorothea Merkel[a] (née Kasner; born 17 July 1954) is a German politician and former research scientist.

>Kasner Name Meaning Variant of German Kastner or respelling of Kassner.Czech: topographic name for someone who lived on a street, from a derivative of German Gasse ‘street’, or possibly from German Kastner.Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a community treasurer, from German Kastner or alternatively from German Kasse ‘cash(box)’, ‘coffer’ + the agent suffix -ner.
>>
>>74457828
It's a completely insane self-fulfilling prophecy.

Leftists have literally deluded themselves into thinking that by inviting them in by the millions and appeasing the shit out of them, they'll somehow be less likely to wipe them all out.
>>
File: CroppedStalin1943.jpg (48 KB, 410x500) Image search: [Google]
CroppedStalin1943.jpg
48 KB, 410x500
>>74457828
No
Probably

Germans are compete cucks now that hate being white.

I don't think Merkel is even smart enough to know what the long term goals are and what their effect might be.

She's just doing what she was told by her own leaders...
>>
Peoples from north and west of the hajanal line have about three extra helpings of trust and altruism baked into their DNA. They do it because it's a nice thung to do.

WJen they talk about having to help these people they really mean that, it isn't a bluff.
>>
>>74457828
Merkel should be shot.
>>
>>74458546
It was true. Immigrants were just poor ass shit tier citizen who votes for them because they gives money. At a local level, city wise, it's still true.
But at the global level, what was a only a dream, to take over the country from the natives, now it's a realist goal.
And maybe the politicians doesn't understand that.
Or maybe they will just fly away to the guest houses of their masters, the happy merchants.
>>
>>74462085
I completely agree with this.
Hopefully the German population see what she has done and hang her out to dry like Mussolini.

Or Cersei lannister her... hah
>>
>>74457828
>Do they believe the Muslims will vote for more government and give them a the means to have a police state / dictatorship?

Yes.

>Or do they just love Muslim Cocks?

Also yes. They have started to believe their own lies.
>>
What does she say her actually goal is ?
>To help refugees as a humanitarian?
>To increase population?

Also why did she say years ago multiculturalism is a failure?
What changed?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.