[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with immigrants if they integrate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: muslims integrating in the uk.png (232 KB, 810x1048) Image search: [Google]
muslims integrating in the uk.png
232 KB, 810x1048
What's wrong with immigrants if they integrate?
>>
>>74457780
What's wrong with letting a nigger into your house if he sleeps in your bed?
>>
>>74457780
What's wrong with muslims if they disintegrate?
>>
>>74457780
The fact that they'll impregnate and their kids will disintegrate in huge crowds.
>>
>>74457780
Stats of immigrants of integrate pls. My only experience is that 80 - 90% of Mexicans don't integrate. I'm from california.
>>
What's wrong with white people if they differentiate?
>>
>>74457780
>What's wrong with communism if it works?
Nothing really, never seen either one happen though.

>>74458088
They disintegrate over nonmuslims.
>>
File: canada chink.png (25 KB, 743x632) Image search: [Google]
canada chink.png
25 KB, 743x632
>>74457780
They're immigrants.
>>
>>74457780
Literally nothing.

The problem is when they don't integrate.
>>
>>74457780
Nothing.

But most never do. The vast fucking majority keeps considering themselves whatever nationality they are originally. Not to mention that they keep practicing its degenerate culture.

It's a numbers game. The left has been letting in too many to properly integrate. Of course, that's exactly what they want, because they want to destroy Western culture.
>>
>>74459511
I don't want them to integrate.
>>
>>74459663
Mayor Khan, please try to behave.
>>
>>74457780
Nothing, sadly that almost never fully happens with other continent immigration aside from countries where people are already very tolerant.
>>
File: SPQR.png (280 KB, 2007x1761) Image search: [Google]
SPQR.png
280 KB, 2007x1761
>>74457780
>Allowing a group of totalitarian hostile foreign abrahamic cultists into places of power
>What could possibly go wrong
>>
>>74457780
THAT THEY DON'T INTREGRATE. I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.