[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strong, brave black woman wears America Was Never Great Hat and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: hat19n-1-web.jpg (50 KB, 1200x645) Image search: [Google]
hat19n-1-web.jpg
50 KB, 1200x645
>"I know there are a lot of opportunities here," Lake added. "I just wish we would worry about making America better — not ‘great again.’”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-home-depot-staffer-wears-america-great-hat-article-1.2641943?ssssdd&utm_content=buffer45862&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
>>
>>74456887
Where's the faceberg account?
>>
>>74456887
Bubba oh bubba pls dont die bubba
>>
>>74456887
Anyway, like I was sayin’, shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There’s shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That, that’s about it.
>>
She is right, America's past was only good for whites.
>>
White men
>>
good good, let the blacks create more of a racial divide.
>>
>>74456887
Looks like she doesn't like the good 'ol days when blacks were and the womyns were stay at home mothers.
>>
so her issue isn't trump's politics, it's with his semantics. "make america great", not "make america great again".

wow what a story.
>>
File: 1410928045088.jpg (116 KB, 290x406) Image search: [Google]
1410928045088.jpg
116 KB, 290x406
>>74459895

That's not true. Once there was equal rights blacks had better lives in the USA than anywhere else on earth.
>>
>>74459895
>>
>>74456887
AMERICA HAS GIVEN NIGGERS THE BEST EXISTENCE THEY HAVE A SPECIES ON THIS EARTH.
EVERYWHERE ELSE THEY INHABITED THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE IS MUCH MORE SHIT IN COMPARISON.
>>
>Outrage for a hat

lol
>>
>>74461634
You have to translate it from Headline-ese.

"sparked outrage" means "someone, somewhere grumbled a bit".
>>
>>74456887
If she wants to wear that on her own time I really don't care. Not at work.
>>
There's another thread here that posted the number of the home Depot she works at. I called up and told them how wonderful of an employee she I'd and that the KKK is after her so expect a bunch of racist white people calling.
>>
You can tell she has a horrific resting bitch face.
>>
>>74456887
If America sucks so hard, she is free to get the fuck out and move to one of her 99% black African utopia's. I'm not just saying that, because that's exactly what my aunt did.

So if a middle-age-approaching-elderly white woman can decide to pack up her shit and live a comfortable life as a sovereign citizen of an African country, then why is it so hard for an AFRICAN-American, huh?

No, tell me, why can't they? Why is it so hard? They hate America, right? They hate white people, right? So why don't they fuck right the hell off?

The same goes, BTW, for every islamic piece of shit in Europe who refuses to integrate.
>>
>>74456887
>Pre-1960's
>Blacks are treated with anywhere from ambivalence, to outright scorn and hatred.
>Blacks are rabid patriots, beg to serve and die for their country in the military, want nothing more than to be recognized as equal citizens of their country, like everyone else. Would literally DIE for 90% white American.

>Post-1960's
>Black are given equal civil rights, treated with kid gloves, and given affirmative action, and fawned over by guild-ridden white liberals.
>Now blacks hate America, and are becoming a 5th column
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 304x166
>>74464852
Also

>Post-2010
>Blacks demanding segregated dorms at public universities

I'm done. I'm fucking done.
>>
>>74456887
looks brain dead
>>
>>74459895
Compared to what?
>>
>>74459895
Yeah I know so many black people who wish they were still in Africa.
>>
>>74456887
>nosering
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.