[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scenario:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pounto.png (407 KB, 2000x900) Image search: [Google]
pounto.png
407 KB, 2000x900
NATO suddenly dissolves overnight.

What is the next morning like?
>>
File: V4+C4+extra.png (528 KB, 2000x1553) Image search: [Google]
V4+C4+extra.png
528 KB, 2000x1553
>>74456444
Intermarum rises.
>>
More peaceful, Turkey wouldn't have us to lean on, hopefully then it would be either invaded by Russia or experience civil war fucking Turks.

This is one reason i support Trump he has mentioned disbanding NATO, its a drain, it enables Turkey to supply Jihad, currently since they are members of NATO, it could be said that NATO backs Jihad and even ISIS in Syria, and that is very well the case till either Turkey or NATO are out.
>>
>>74458186
That could actually work if one of you idiots start developing a proper heavy industry. For everything else, I think we're pretty much good and self-reliant. Know-how exists, it's the infrastructure and proper markets to have a good import/export relationship to that's missing.
>>
>>74459025
Turkey will become an ally of Russia the moment they leave NATO.
>>
>>74460947
Even that could be a step towards the right direction
>>
>>74459025
>Trump
>thinking he can disband nato

holy fucking kek that's funny. Only thing he can do is leave, and Russia will invade them with no repercussions
>>
>>74461031
It would stabilize the whole middle east and the balkans.
>>
>>74461067
>Russia invading the US
Okay gramps, time to take your senile pills
>>
>>74456444
Rise of the Poo.
>>
Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia gone
Half of Ukraine gone
Georgia gone

all Russia now
>>
>>74461465
What about Abkhazia?
>>
>>74461379
>this denial

You're going to need to accept it, Jamel. Your best bet is to stay in NATO and let Russia flex their weak biceps.
>>
>>74461567
NATO is basically held together by America.
The only reason for their allies is to have areas to put their bases.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.