[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we destroy liberals from the inside? Several subtle things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (70 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
70 KB, 900x900
How do we destroy liberals from the inside? Several subtle things like telling them that brushing their teeth isn't natural and it's the patriarchy whitewashing people's mouths?
>>
>>74455732
Tell Mexican and Black nationalist groups that white liberals are trying to erase the concept of race.
>>
>>74455801
Wouldn't nationalists be right wing though?
>>
Sharia law
make them create sharia zones inside Muslim regions like London and Brussels (freedom of religion).
>>
>>74456041
But liberals are even converting to Islam
>>
>>74455909
Minority nationalists vote Democrat because they give them gibsmedats; however, if they felt their ethnic sovereignty was threatened, they might change their mind.
>>
>>74455732

Well it's simple adopt a muslim then say how much better you are that you have a token muslim and proclaim that everyone that hasn't adopted a muslim is not multicultural enough. then wait as the muslims start killing them.
>>
>>74455909
Also, by "nationalist" I don't mean that they care about white America - it's a reference to nationalism within their own ethnic group.

La Raza and BLM are nationalist groups that hate the current white-dominated America and vote for Democrats.
>>
>>74456274
Maybe eventually enslave the mudslimes too?
>>
>>74455732
I belive only the reverse-fabian society will work.
>>
>>74456260
Because it's ((((popular))))
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.