[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOMBINGS IN POLAND: NO ONE IS SAFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1463663429497[1].jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463663429497[1].jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/wroclaw/niewielka-eksplozja-pakunku-we-wroclawiu/brjs4h
http://kontakt24.tvn24.pl/podejrzany-pakunek-w-autobusie-kierowca-go-wyniosl-wtedy-nastapil-wybuch,202980.html
>>
I don't speak slav and google translate is struggling with that article.

Is it safe to assume that diversity has enriched Poland?
>>
>>74454772
tl;dr translation pls...
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>74454772
Tanned German dropped his piping hot screws and nuts stew in the middle of the street
>>
>>74454772
Slavic stew boiling over. Nothing to see here.

Delicious cuisine of nuts bolts and milliput.
>>
>>74455108
poland aggressed first
>>
>>74454772

That must've been one shitty fucking bomb if so much of the payload is right by the pressure cooker.
>>
>>74454928
I don't thinks so.
The bomb was poorly made and its explosion only injured one person. I think that someone rather tried to scare people and blame it on the immigrants for people to hate them more.
The bomb was homemade, a pot with nails and screws.
>>
>>74455512
> I think that someone rather tried to scare people and blame it on the immigrants
Is the one who made it in custody? Or did the person leave the """"bomb"""" at the place and left before it """"""exploded""""""?
>>
>bus driver sees strange bag in the bus
>stops the bus
>brings thing outside
>it "explodes"
>driver not injured, someone hit by bomb part
>>
File: 1428000924064.jpg (24 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
1428000924064.jpg
24 KB, 300x229
MERKEL ENCOURAGES MUSLIMS TO BOMB POLAND
>>
>>74455512
you know most of the car bombers in the middle east didnt even kill any one if you dont count the driver them self
>>
>>74455512
Thats a muslim bomb m.o. as well. Same make as the boston marathon. Just they stuck their bomb in a highly populated area.

Inb4 some autist screams false flag. Anonymous actually foind and ided the bombers before the news or authorities did.
>>
>>74454772
Mudslimes realized long ago that it is much easier to use some cheap AKs than building bombs.

This does not pass the smell test.
>>
>>74454928
>>74454994
There's like literally barely any more info there than what's been said here already.

A bus driver noticed unattended luggage. Carried it outside the bus. Then it exploded. The bus driver is uninjured. One person is "lightly wounded" which probably means they got grazed by a slow-moving nail or something else that doesn't really matter.
Complete amateur work, the cooker has the volume of 3l. Despite using a pressure cooker it was clearly done poorly as it barely did any damage.
I doubt it has any links to actual terrorists. They tend to at least get some kills when they try.
>>
>>74454772
>>
>>74456551
Thanks for your expert opinion, Mohammad
>>
>>74454772
this is typical antifa behaviour.
>>
>polish terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxs1nwPMzwo

turn up the sound for extra kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.