[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arguments for and against Brexit Lets hear them out /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (2 MB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2 MB, 2160x3840
Arguments for and against Brexit
Lets hear them out /pol/
>>
>>74454157
It will piss off a lot of lefties
>>
>>74454157
i swear britfags this is your last fucking chance to be considered based. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>74454425
Care to elaborate? Genuinely curious
>>
There will be no more experienced toilet cleaners if Brexit.
>>
>>74454157
Source on that image/artist?
>>
>>74454157
Brexit might encourage other European countries to leave EU and pursue their own sovereign interests, which would be awesome
>>
>>74454587
No idea, found it on /wg/
>>
>>74454157
That's a nice ship.
>>
>>74454664
tried to use google, all i found was a shitty smaller pintrest version
>>
>>74454157
>For
+British sovereignity restored to Britain (note that this means British Parliament, not the people of Britain who have never been sovereign)
+Britain regains control of its own destiny in international affairs
+Less pressure from lefties from Berlin and Brussels

>Against
+America will drop Britain like it's hot
+A lot of banking in London, Britain's main source of income, will move to Paris and Frankfurt
+British trade will be at a disadvantaged compared to inter-EU trade (so for example, French companies looking for steel will prefer German and Italian steel producers over British ones) due to tarriffs

It's a question of money vs sovereignity, and the grand majority of Brits will never see a single penny of that money.

>>74454638
I hope so. There's already a push for a Frexit and Brexit. Understandably so, this entire union went to shit after De Gaulle died.
>>
>>74454789
Montague Dawson - "The Crest of a Wave"
>>
>>74454957
dzieki
>>
>>74454157
it boils down to more money for the jews while everyone else suffers vs. self-determination
>>
>>74454949
Any data against the cons?
>>
>>74454157

It worries me that the new brexit poll is leaning towards the remain camp.

I fucking hate the EU. It's had it's time and now we must leave to save the strong nations of Europe.

Anyone voting stay is a fucking cunt who hates their country.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.