[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So all of you people who think it's possible to "turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: homo.jpg (196 KB, 550x725) Image search: [Google]
homo.jpg
196 KB, 550x725
So all of you people who think it's possible to "turn gay" because of media influence and such: tell me how. I want to be gay. I want to be rid of any need for women. If you think it's possible to choose to be gay, then tell me how. For years I've fapped to futa and traps (2D), yet the thought of sex with a man or tranny still disgusts me. I watch all the "gay-glorifying" media. I hang out with liberal friends. There's a gay person in my family. What else could I possibly do to become gay?
>>
Become 3 years old again and ask one of your dads to teach you.
>>
Step 1 suck a dick

There is no step 2
>>
>>74451208
The point is, I don't want to do that. If people are to turn gay, aren't they supposed to want gay acts first?
>>
>>74451109
They don't become gay, they want to become gay so they pretend to be a fag and do all the flamer shit for attention.
>>
>>74451109
Drink water with flouride. That seems to be working
>>
File: 1402640894929.jpg (174 KB, 563x898) Image search: [Google]
1402640894929.jpg
174 KB, 563x898
>>74451109
Realize men are superior when it comes to literally everything, especially personality
Realize the male body is far more aesthetic when fit
Realize cocks trump pussy any day
>>
Start with passable traps and ladyboys, especially from Thailand.Worked for me, now I only fuck tgirls, ignore women and I am 100% stress free.
>>
>>74453122
Except trannies have about 1000% more drama and insecurities than real women
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 326x326
>>74453193
Maybe western ones, ladyboys are pure loving bliss.
>>
>>74451109
I seriously don't think you can.
>>
Look fag. I dont care that youre a fag. I care that you faggots stole the rainbow. Now anything asociated with it is linked to the buttdrilling limp wristed cocaine sniffing faggots. Fuck you. Its funny that despite having lots of fags and trannies, half of all LGBT related assualts come from Brazil. Theres something to be proud if.

DONT FUCK WITH MY RAINBOWS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.