[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm as redpilled as the rest of you but you have to admit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16
File: 1463640545317.png (44 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1463640545317.png
44 KB, 706x674
I'm as redpilled as the rest of you but you have to admit that this is spot on.
>>
look at this shill who got triggered by /pol/ and made an image about getting btfo and is spreading cultural marxism on this board

grow up
>>
>>74449934
9/11 was a part time job
>>
>>74449622
I admit, this is spot on.
>>
>>74449934
That pic is pretty spot on, and has been around /pol/ so long that I doubt OP made it.
>>
>>74449622
I don't support free speech, I support speech that protects the people from degeneracy and weakness
>>
File: justlost.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
justlost.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>74449983
>>
File: 1462306989744.jpg (128 KB, 345x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462306989744.jpg
128 KB, 345x1280
>THE shill image
at least do a better job next time anon
>>
This is deceiving.

What you see here is speech and ideas presented in shorthand so to speak. Because to regularly lurk/post here it is assumed you will have read this or discussed that.

What you are seeing (especially in generals or specific threads) is a unified wavelength and is big factor in our meme power.

When a shill or a dissenting opinion derides what most of us see as self-evident then the onus is on them to fully explain.

You are on hallowed ground, don't expect a warm welcome.
>>
>>74449622
>claim to support free speech but supress diferent opinions
and in how precisely do I "supress" other poeple's opinions ?
>claim to be a free thinker bu is unable to accept other poeple's opinion
Yeah, sure, who passed all thoose "hate speech" laws again ?
faggot
>>
1. Ad hominem + facts > facts
2. I wasn't aware anyone had an issue with that desu
3. I don't see a downvote.
4. >implying both sides don't use trashy evidence half the time
5. If we couldn't accept other people had different opinions we wouldn't try and change them.
6. Stop projecting.

>flag
>>
Being triggered is not a problem.

The problem is the validity of the thing that triggered you.
>>
File: 1458474410437.jpg (71 KB, 474x641) Image search: [Google]
1458474410437.jpg
71 KB, 474x641
>>74449622
Point 1: /pol/ is not one person, and adhom =/= insult. And adhom is an argument based on an attack of character or presentation, so in short, it is an argument based on insult. This, in serious disucssion, is rare here.

Point 2: Using similar vernacular to them does not make us in any meaningful way similar to them. The autist making this chart could have picked far more compelling points, but he obviously isn't a regular here, got triggered by insults, and walked away with only that.

Point 3: A majority of people turning up to dispute a point does not mean they are trying to supress it. In fact, they are bumping the thread. Almost everyone here supports free speech, but don't complain when your shitty ideas are REEEE'd off the board. Throughout the evolution of /pol/, the right wing hasn't always been the absolute majority, and even now everyone is severely fractured on many points.

Point 4: /pol/ is not one person. The only infographs I take seriously include citation, and the good ones that don't are backed up by a quick google search. The infograph itself was never mean't to be a source, it is expected that you search the claims yourself, but nowadays many have citation. Another instance of complete leftist laziness.

Point 5: Debating the opinions of others is integril. No, we will not respect that you just "have an opinion" or that a point is "just your opinion", because if you want to bring it up, you damn well better have a good argument. It is painfully obvious that the maker of this image comes from an airtight safe-space in which opinions cannot be challenged.

Point 6: They get triggered and demand that there is censorship. They are afraid of what has triggered them. They are "triggered" in the same sense as vets are triggered with flashbacks. When we get mad, and attack a point head on, in what way are we similar to this? When we put time and effort into living around and dealing with things that piss us off, how are we similar?
>>
>>74450833
>if you disagree with me you dont belong here
but your ideas were just a joke that you took seriously...

you are a literal meme tier joke and unironicly so.
>>
>>74451450
>i have facts
>hurpaderpderp im whtie even though im anglo and nonwhite but blood phenotype research disproves everythign im saying derp derp derp magaaga
>>
>>74449622
>Pol is one person
>>
>>74452250
This isn't how the media or the actual regulars on the board see it at all. Far right ANYTHING creates a sense of fear in the frail minds of the left.

Also, ironically, your post is a perfect example of adhom.
>>
>>74450153
Thanks immunity cat
>>
>>74450153
Calling people shills is a literal well known shill tactic, try harder
>>
>>74452364
>calling people shills is a well known shill tactic, you shill
said by a shill.

How fucking meta does shilling get?
>>
>>74452291
We debate race frequently. "White" is a color, not a race. What sample groups fit under it is hotly debated. Another instance of the obvious lack of homogeneity, censorship, and suppression.
>>
>>74452420
>That'sTheJoke.png
>>
>>74449934
Fucking this
F P B P
P
B
P
>>
>>74452364
This is an obvious fucking shill by virtue of the fact that it is an obvious false flag. No one here that is given any respect is dumb enough to post that image without having his own critique of the shitty points.
>>
File: 1462453719688.png (63 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
1462453719688.png
63 KB, 171x253
>>74449622
>that shitty edit of the happy merchant into a 'Stormweenie'

Always a sure sign of a quality post. Leftists cannot into memes.
>>
File: 1459516246491.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1459516246491.gif
490 KB, 382x498
>>74452529
The minions of the crooked reptile can never gain the blessing of kek.
>>
This falls under.
>Pol is a single person fallacy.
Why would anyone expect coherent response to any statement they make from a group whose only commonality is anonymity?
>>
>>74449622
>supress different opinions
Nigger you can post whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>74449622
I don't use ad hominem.
I might call you a retard, but not dismiss your argument because I think you are a retard.

The left does use ad hominem
>you are a fucking white male

I don't mind being called stormfag, you plebitor

I don't supress views, I argument on them

I never use videos without sources

I do accept you having a different opinion, its the left that can't fucking deal with it

I don't get triggered, I'm dead inside
>>
>>74449983
I lafed
>>
>>74452250
>this is the reply an explanation gets me

This is why most people just reply with "fuck off shill".
>>
>>74449622

Nice strawman, faggot
>>
Got to the accusation of certain opinions being suppressed here.

Me arguing with someone and calling them a retard for poorly representing their position doesn't count as suppression, nor does it count as ad hominem.

You want to be taken seriously here?

Don't assume your opinions are the only correct ones simply because you've been fooled into believing the mainstream narrative. The bandwagon approach doesn't work here, you have to make sense or you'll get torn to pieces and run back to your leftist hugboxes crying about how we're all stormfags.

You do yourself a disservice when you do that shit, stop being a tool.
>>
>>74449622
>$.10 has been deposited into your paypal account.
>>
>>74449622
>shill
Why would using the word shill magically make you a stormfag?
>>
File: 1463530975916.png (118 KB, 290x459) Image search: [Google]
1463530975916.png
118 KB, 290x459
>>74449622
You're right.

Not only am I now apart of #nevertrump, but I'm also with bernie, and you know what. I'm making a Reddit account and subbing /r/politics, a really open minded subreddit.

That's it, I'm done pol
>>
>>74452736
>>Pol is a single person fallacy

And yet if I post an opinion /pol/ doesn't agree with, I immediately get told I'm baiting or shilling because nobody on /pol/ could possibly hold liberal beliefs.

Why can't you admit that /pol/ is full of double-think, hypocrisy, and logical fallacies? We all fucking know it is, just accept it.
>>
>>74449622

If you wanna sell your crap, you might want to refrain from belittling your target audience.

Mmmmk?
>>
Agreed.
>>
File: TedCruz.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TedCruz.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>74449622
I am now a #CruzMissle
>>
>uses it all the time
It's only ad hominem if you're using it as the basis of your argument. If I point out why you're a nigger and then call you a nigger that's not ad hominem.
>>
>>74454130
A fucking leaf

>>74452142
>>
>>74453825
Maybe try defending your opinion instead of starting a new thread to cry about people disagreeing with you
>>
>>74453825

Completely agree.

I don't mind many of the discussions here, in some cases I've found it to be refreshing, but most of the time I don't bother posting because every argument that goes against the majority view on here on certain subjects instantly results in name calling.

One of the worst dynamics is how people on here just automatically assume you are this and that based on your stance or argument for one subject.

As an example, a couple of months ago I said I felt it was morally right to help Syrians to some extent. The responses to this was the usual "cuck", "libtard" etc, despite being what is a fairly redpilled person.

I believe in racial differences and many other things that are far from the "mainstream" liberal perspective of things, yet such nuances in views are not welcome here at all.
>>
>>74454648
>One of the worst dynamics is how people on here just automatically assume you are this and that based on your stance or argument for one subject.

>implying this is different any place else

Go have a "/pol/"- tier opinion on huffingpaint post, see how long before you just get banned.

At least you don't get banned here for spouting your leftist retardation, you just get told you're a moron in so many different ways by anonymous assholes.
>>
>>74449622
You forgot how this board loves to use "cuck" like it means anything. Ironically enough /pol/ is everything wrong with the alternative right.
>>
>>74449622
>'Stormfag' is as offensive as 'Jew.'
There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish. What are you, an antisemite?
>>
>>74455043
>"/pol/"- tier opinion

you mean like wanting to kill all niggers? yeah man that kind if shit doesn't fly on most public forums. unlike /pol/ you actually have to conduct yourself in a reasonable manner.
>>
>>74449622
Atleast make some OC straya
>>
>>74455233
>>74455233

>conduct yourself in a reasonable manner.

You mean be politically correct or be silenced

My point still stands, nigger.
>>
>>74455043

Never posted so don't know, but among the places I engage in discussions, I don't think there is one has hostile as /pol/ in the sense that namecalling is a common occurence even in more serious discussion with longer arguments.

The other sentence in your post is the perfect example of what I mean, assumptions of political ideology and use of names for no other reason than being angry.
>>
File: 253.jpg (23 KB, 200x283) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
23 KB, 200x283
>>74449983
>>
>>74455667
>>74455667

You want to have a 'civil' discussion about things in which you're protected from being called names, there are lots of other places you can go.

Want to hang out around here? Grow some thicker skin, fuck face.

Oh no I completely invalidated my own sentence because I ended it with an insult, what ever shall I do? Surely this random norwegian cocksucker will think less of me, I can't have that, I should alter my behavior.

Grow some balls, bitch.
>>
>>74449983
you're meant to say 7/11 you stupid kike
>>
>>74455806

Doesn't have anything to do with growing a thicker skin, it's just unnecessary and obviously done out of hostility.

And you didn't invalidate your own sentence, just commented that it's an example of what I'm talking about. You say leftist retardation as an assumption of the person you are talking to having such views.

It's really the essence of /pol/ discussion, dominate the opposition by branding anything they say as being wrong by association.
>>
>>74449622
Lurk more.

Most threads abide by these rules.
>>
>>74454222
>And adhom is an argument based on an attack of character or presentation, so in short, it is an argument based on insult. This, in serious disucssion, is rare here.

>uses the "A FUCKING LEAF" ad hominem liberally instead of addressing an argument

Yeah, it's rare, alright.
>>
>>74456139

>obviously done out of hostility.

How do you come to this conclusion, dipshit? You must not hang out around a lot of men, they're always taking the piss.

>It's really the essence of /pol/ discussion, dominate the opposition by branding anything they say as being wrong by association.

Seriously, lurk more.

Use the catalogue and avoid the /btfo/ threads, if you stop having this bigoted attitude toward us you'll start to find the good shit that appears in the best of /pol/ threads. They still happen, they're just drowned out by the constant shilling we're subjected to.

>>74456993

Blame your fellow leafs, syrup nigger. They're in competition with Austria for the shitpost throne. The reason why Austria is respected is because everyone knows it's in jest. Leaf cunts are genuinely smug about it.
>>
>>74450153
Can it work with Candle Jack?

Also OP image is right.
>>
>>74449622
>Groups act in a way that would be considered hypocritical if there were a single person.

The post.
>>
>>74449622

Well no shit this is true. But what is also true is you can make this same graph for useful idiot Tumblrites.

They are two sides of the same coin and the result of political discourse in this country that everyone pretends to be above but sink down to in the end because they know deep in their heart that they are right and their perception of a perfect world is what has to be implemented without being questioned.
>>
>>74457569

Fags have been coming here for years with this 'argument', like it completely debunks this place and everyone who posts here regularly.

They're simpletons or they're pushing an agenda.
>>
File: arguing_with_pol.jpg (149 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
arguing_with_pol.jpg
149 KB, 706x674
>>74449622
this same shill over and over.
the same shills, the same stupid shitposts.
its like they've given up trying to argue, they just want to bore us all to death.
>>
File: easy_strawmanning_template.jpg (89 KB, 988x944) Image search: [Google]
easy_strawmanning_template.jpg
89 KB, 988x944
>>
>>74449934
this

OP BTFO once again
>>
>>74449622
you bring great shame to this cracker of a nation mate. shove a fucking durry up your arse and lurk more like the abo you are, before making a right wanker of yourself.
>>
File: 1463074983626.png (37 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1463074983626.png
37 KB, 706x674
>>
>>74449622
>suppresses different opinions
Proving someone wrong is not the same as suppressing their free speech.

I could go on but this is clearly bait.
>>
File: 1463088214647.png (80 KB, 1128x674) Image search: [Google]
1463088214647.png
80 KB, 1128x674
>>
>tumblristas

The correct term is tumblrtard.
>>
>>74458401
the correct term is "pozzed dildos"
>>
>>74449983
7/11 was a part job, hot dog rollers can't thaw sausages
>>
>>74449622
nice job removing the reddit stamp
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 373x391
>>74449983
>>
>>74449622
>/pol/ is one person
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.