[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White bully destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1463517313654.jpg (48 KB, 470x697) Image search: [Google]
1463517313654.jpg
48 KB, 470x697
>White guy got locked out of his apartment block. The muslim security guards who have been hired to safeguard the building and its occupants, taunt, tease and humiliate him (via the video intercom) instead of opening the door to let him back in. He ended up naked after door shut down itself when he was putting a bag of trash outside holding underwear in his hand that he menage to use to stop the door from closing, too bad it didn't work and the underwear stucked lol. He was hoping someone from the inside will open the door for him.

>He reportedly bullied those security guards with his friends, he called them 'terrorists', "ISIS members', he screamed "Allah Akbar" everytime he saw them, he and his friends broke tires in their car, then destroyed their bikes they had to get to their job, he draw penises on the door of their office...he is also a member of nationalist group. Too bad they published his facebook info, look at that proud white man - not so proud anymore lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33go4obuc54
>>
>>74447778

No need to be shameful, at the end of the day he's still white and they're still Arabic turd-nuggets who had to run away from their shithole country to ruin his.
>>
looks like a funny prank tbqh, why is everything about race on pol?
>>
>>74448151

Because Arabs don't belong in our countries.
>>
>>74447778
hahaha owned, i am now a supporter of letting third world animals flood my country and rape my family
>>
>>74447778
That shows how sadistic muslims naturally are.
Good.
>>
File: sspam.jpg (615 KB, 1412x3891) Image search: [Google]
sspam.jpg
615 KB, 1412x3891
>>74447778
are you at least getting paid for all that shitposting?
>>
>>74448797
>i cant meet a brown person i might get raped
hashtag cuckservative
>>
It's fake. It's some kind of chat roulette thing.
>>
File: 1434343917099.jpg (120 KB, 740x737) Image search: [Google]
1434343917099.jpg
120 KB, 740x737
>same homosexual polak
>posting the same shit
what's wrong with you?kill yourself
>>
>>74449450
i went to a 99% black school and let one stay with me when he had trouble with his parents
>>
>>74447778
EPIC, THEY'LL NEVER FIND WORK IN THAT TOWN AGAIN
>>
JIDF hard at work reposting the same nonsense that has no place in pol.
>>
The sand niggers acted like niggers but so did the "white" kid, so fuck them both.
>>
>>74447778
wtf i hate white people now
>>
this is pretty fucking funny to be honest family shaking my head
>>
>>74447778
AYO DAT CRACKA GOT DESTROYED BY DEM BROTHAS MAN
AYO HOL UP DEM NIGGAZ GON GET FIRED COZ RASIM RITE
>>
>>74447778
Op how does this help us stop the Jews, from installing a NWO?

It doesn't. So stfu.
>>
>>74447778
All they did was prove him right, kek.
>>
>>74447778
Poland, Australia can do better then that
>>
>>74447778
Are you going to post this every day, Chaim?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.