[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: moz.jpg (74 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
moz.jpg
74 KB, 500x333
ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH
>>
We are all subspecies
>>
>>74447768
Japanese attacking with the facts. Good show.
>>
>>74447768
this desu

Also, are you the same guy I had a song and dance with the other day?
>>
>>74447665
Isn't Morrissey la huge SJW?
>>
>>74447768
>>74447873
>>74447891
Correct. The only real human species is American.
>>
File: 1456702895749.jpg (30 KB, 680x607) Image search: [Google]
1456702895749.jpg
30 KB, 680x607
>>74447972
>>
>>74448106
what happened to your plane senpai?
>>
File: 1463444650287.jpg (9 KB, 507x432) Image search: [Google]
1463444650287.jpg
9 KB, 507x432
>>74448165
I wanted to all in bottom lane but the retards on my team decided to do a split push so we lost
>>
>>74447972
North, central, or south?
>>
>>74447948
Jews fear asians and can't view them as humans or goys because they cant manipulate them
>>
>>74447768
Fip bip
>>
>>74447948
I haven't followed him for years but, looking back, he seems to have been one of those rare cases of the 'politically unclassifiable'.

In his heyday in the 80s, it's true, he was a kind of god-figure to British proto-SJWs of the sort you found in squats and sit-ins and so on in those days. It can't be denied that he fed these obnoxious little fuckers at times, with his strident militant vegetarianism and his occasional "right-on" cheapshots at the major SJW hate-figure of the day, the admirable Margaret Thatcher.
But I remember he regularly "triggered" his own fanbase all through the 80s and 90s, mainly by speaking his gut feelings on the issue of race. He stated quite plainly in his songs that Bengalis "didn't belong here" and he has always been anachronistically, unrepentantly proud of being English (and Irish).

What's more, for al the pansy emo whining and weeping about "not being loved", I always felt that The Smiths had a pretty hard-headed, red-pilled view of the world. Morrissey never had anything but contempt for the "love, peace and harmony" worldview and some of his recent album titles - "World Peace Is None of Your Business" - have been a marvellous breath of fresh air in the age of Band Aid.

Whatever one might say against him, I think we can be sure we'll never see him singing along with his arms around Sting and Bono in some cunt's next piece of "Refugees We Love You" race-treachery.
>>
The Chinese are superior, they're the ones who will destroy the niggers and the jews
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.