[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Japan teach only American in school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1460675771262.png (22 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
1460675771262.png
22 KB, 844x1157
Should Japan teach only american in school?

Japanese pop is declining.
We need immigrants. but most of Immigrants can't speak Japanese.
so we need to talk with them American(global language). so more and more immigrants are coming to Japan. increase diversity, so we can make Japan great again

Seriously. Japanese is so fucking totally useless language. It's beyond garbarge since we will get shitty Japanese "accent" by learning Japanese as mother tongue.

We should stop teaching Japanese and teach American instead. right?
>>
>>74447215
u need more jamals and ahmeds
>>
File: 1463556464228.png (388 KB, 926x884) Image search: [Google]
1463556464228.png
388 KB, 926x884
>>74447215
Hi gaijin-san, I see you are enjoying life in Japan. Good.
>>
File: 200488585995.png (204 KB, 1080x1180) Image search: [Google]
200488585995.png
204 KB, 1080x1180
>>74447215

>US Sailor too retarded to learn a language

No wonder you chose "professional bullet catcher." as a career path.
>>
>Should Japan teach AMERICAN as a language?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MY LANGUAGE NOT BURGERS
>>
>japan is dope, clone your own people
>american culture is shit
>don't take in muslims
>>
>>74447215
Why not just kill all chinks instead and annex China to Japan?
>>
>>74447215

will you take some of our sandniggers?
>>
Dude, no.

We need to find a way to improve the birthrate, definitely, but other than that, we're doing pretty ok all things considered.
>>
>>74447526
>We need to find a way to improve the birthrate
lol u need find it 20 years ago
>>
>>74447215
All you need is automatisation.
>>
>>74447591
Better than suicide by darky immigrants silly bydlo
>>
>>74447625
how the fuck automatisation help me speaking proper American?
>>
>>74447936
Why want speak with american?
Want black bull for wife?
For you?
>>
>>74447936
To answer your question, high level instant translation software will soon make speaking other languages superfluous.

What I meant though, is that 'underpopulation' is not a problem if you need less workers to keep society afloat. A lot of the jobs we do today can be done by machines. In the future that will be even more the case. Once people are less and less necessary in the production part of the economy, most countries will have a lot of useless people on their hands. At that point, reproducing less will be a blessing.
>>
>>74448007
We need BIG AMERICAN COCK for every single Japanese with no doubt.

That's why we should speak American

>To answer your question, high level instant translation software will soon make speaking other languages superfluous.

Have you ever used google translate? translate software can't do shit for simple sentence
>>
>>74447215
Letting your population decline and having a bit of recession is FAR BETTER than importing niggers from around the world.

By the way:
>when in Rome, do as the Romans do

If I needed to come in Japan fo work the first thing I would do is learning japanese.
>>
>proxyweebs
>>>/int/
>>
Maybe the jap government should start handling out drugs that make people have more children. Or they could Force some women into having children. Getting Mahmoud and Tyrone there will just ruin Japan since they are genetically closer to apes and can't function in a civilized country.
>>
>>74448871
>sweden
>>
I'm moving to Japan soon
Not because of the typical week reasons but because company has forwarded me
I will be working on industrial automation machines
I'm a bit scared as I fear my colleagues will not accept me
I am half Indonesian BTW
>>
File: 1440529816778.jpg (50 KB, 441x479) Image search: [Google]
1440529816778.jpg
50 KB, 441x479
>>74447215
Did you say you need immigtants?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.