[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
awoovement~
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: Untitleyyyyyd.png (57 KB, 856x774) Image search: [Google]
Untitleyyyyyd.png
57 KB, 856x774
awoovement~
>>
>>74446960
Kek, thanks for putting it into perspective. Clinton is still miles ahead of Trump. The best he can do is tie with her or be ahead by one or two points. Meanwhile Clinton often beats Trump by double digits.
>>
>>>/int/59591336
>I'm using this as my next b8, made by another Canadian.
>Let's see how many replies it gets.
>USING A SMARTPHONE MAKES YOU A DEGENERATE
>>You are handcuffed to your phone at all times
>>The merchant laughs as he collects the copious amounte of shekels from your bill every month
>>You cannot be in any social situation without nervously playing with your dumb phone
>>You look like the average millennial degenerate walking around like a zombie looking at your phone
>If you use a smartphone often you are part of the problem. The cellphone has caused you to become a social retard, unable to communicate with people normally, or even participate in any activity without constantly looking at your phone , like a heroine addict looks for his next score. You cannot enjoy any special moment without ruining it by taking narcissistic selfies to post on your degenerate social media accounts to show everyone how incredible you are/how much fun you're having. You also look like the humpback of Notre Dame with your bad posture.
>>Please leave the right wing if you are a smartphone zombie - the left has plenty just like you.
>>
>>74446960
>Doesn't show the lopsided sampling of Dems vs Republicans
>>
>>74447021
>losing or tied in key swing states
>Latest poll has her losing to Trump
>Trump is rapidly closing the gap between them
>Miles ahead

Hello Correct The Record.
>>
>>74446960
Careful leaf, we might not build a wall and just build a really long bridge instead.
>>
>>74447021
I don't want the other aussies to make fun of your weak shitposting, so have a free (you). I hope it helps you grow big and strong.
>>
>>74447021
>miles ahead

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*catch my breath*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
>>
File: current battlemap.png (93 KB, 744x592) Image search: [Google]
current battlemap.png
93 KB, 744x592
>>74446960
>>74447021
>>74447081
>>74447095

Reminder national polls dont matter:

here is short video from earlier that breaks down current electoral battlemap

LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s17pwLNBJk

TLDW:

6 States are in play
IA
CO
OH
PA
FL
NC

Trump MUST win OH FL PA

and either NC or IA/CO
>>
>>74447021

yeah mate you really put your foot in it
>>
File: CioRTihWgAAdIy2.jpg (108 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CioRTihWgAAdIy2.jpg
108 KB, 1024x683
What a great nominee.
>>
>>74447407
he will also win:
NJ
NY
>>
>>74447532

at least one of them isn't married to a serial sexual pest
>>
>>74447407
He'll win Ohio. Kasich and the Republicans are popular here because the state is doing well. Clinton is unpopular because of NAFTA. Her numbers will only decay here.
>>
>>74447532
In the most recent poll, Trump has better favorability ratings than Hillary.
>>
File: ny trump vs clinton.png (32 KB, 877x306) Image search: [Google]
ny trump vs clinton.png
32 KB, 877x306
>>74447546

no he wont, and if he does it doesnt matter he will lanslide. that video is realistic what can happen this november its not going to be

>muh trump landslide
>>
>>74447618
Not defending Hillary.
>>
>>74447546
I doubt it Aussiebro, but one can hope.
>>
>>74447695
Every dot on that graph is a poll. It's an average change over time.
>>
It'll be Reagan all over again
every state will go red
>>
>>74447807
Okay. I repeat: In the most recent poll, Trump has better favorability ratings than Hillary.
>>
>>74447703

he seemed confident about it on hannity last night
>>
>>74447703
>believing in the shitty gridlock system we've had for the past 30 years when we're so clearly in a re-alignment year
>not knowing it's going to be a landslide one way or the other
urafaget, also you think NC is in play while Virginia and NH isn't, which makes you even worse then a fag, you're a defeatist.
>>
>>74447867
Are you retarded?
>>
>>74447931
Are you? Your reply was a non-sequitur.
>>
>>74447872
He can't win NY. Stop deluding yourself.

Google the total vote count he got in NY then compare it to Hillary.
>>
Guys why does trumps popularity have almost an EXACT negative correlation with hillarys?

What in the everloving fuck is this magic
>>
>>74447532
Those graphs all look like they're trying out different sexual positions.

I'm getting hot.
>>
File: you call that a shitpost.jpg (10 KB, 233x172) Image search: [Google]
you call that a shitpost.jpg
10 KB, 233x172
>>74447021
You still have much to learn young grasshopper
>>
File: nc trump vs clinton.png (41 KB, 886x402) Image search: [Google]
nc trump vs clinton.png
41 KB, 886x402
>>74447895

latest NH poll shows trump within moe in NH but that is brand new as of today

nc is in play

see VA earlier
>>
>>74447978
And your reply was non-nonsensical. Ok. One poll has him ahead. That graph has many polls in it, some of which have trump leading. What are you getting at? I don't fucking care how trump is doing right now, that wasn't the point of my graph you retard.
>>
>>74448019
Its like everyones opinion on both of them is based off of one candidate, or something entirely unrelated

It actually kinda fucking seems like whenever SJWs in general start to act up, trumps popularity goes up and hillaries goes down.

Holy fuck
>>
>>74448008

dude

Hillary is married to a sex offender

there is no way she is winning anything

she cant even beat bernie
>>
The best thing about Trump's supporters is once you support him you'll never go back. Liberals have made it this way.
>>
>>74446960
For the FOX haters, I double checked who conducted their poll. It's listed as Fox News/Anderson Robbins Research/Shaw & Company Research here: http://fivethirtyeight.com/interactives/pollster-ratings/

Small sample size, but bias is only R+0.4, i.e. nothing.

>>74447095
Full methodology is available here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/05/18/fox-news-poll-2016-national-release-may-18/
Sample was 40% Dem, 41% Rep, 19% Independent. For comparison, 2012 turnout was 38% Dem, 32% Rep, 29% Ind. 2004 turnout was 37% Dem, 37% Rep, 26% Ind. Just for laughs, 1980 was 43% Dem, 28% Rep, 23% Ind despite the Reagan victory.

Sample sizes are based on turnout projections. How wrong a polling company tends to be depends on how wrong their turnout projections are. We don't have a large enough sample of polls from Anderson Robbins Research + Shaw & Company Research to say if they oversample one party or another. I would say that expecting strong Republican turnout and weak Democrat turnout with Trump vs Hillary isn't unrealistic.
>>
>>74447407
NV, WI, MN, VA and NH are in play as well. MI might be but that might be a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>74448465
Thanks anon!
>>
File: wasserman-pennsylvannia-1.png (53 KB, 575x528) Image search: [Google]
wasserman-pennsylvannia-1.png
53 KB, 575x528
>>74448700
>MN in play
>WI in play
>MI in play
You're nuts
VA is also the fastest trending dem state in the US
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/pennsylvania-could-be-an-electoral-tipping-point/
>>
>>74448088
The point is that those past polls are past. The most recent poll represents the present. You'd have to be blind as a bat not to see that Trump is trending better than Hillary is, and there are no signs on the ground of that stopping. So why should we care what past polls said? We don't live in the past.
>>
>>74448891
>The point is that those past polls are past. The most recent poll represents the present.
Individual polls are too filled with error, you need to look at averages over time or else you get Quinnipiac putting Romney up 6 in Florida a week before the 2012 election and /pol/ goes wild before getting butthurt a week later
>>
>>74447021
If polls exsited during the roman times, Jesus would kept being a carpenter.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.