[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the rest of the world give so many shits about our election?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why does the rest of the world give so many shits about our election? You do realize if America blew up tomorrow your country would still exist? If you truly hate America, then get off our cock and worry about your own shitty country.
>>
>>74443615
>You do realize if America blew up tomorrow your country would still exist?
Not so sure about that.
>>
>>74443746
With the exception of Canada!
>>
>Finland grouped with Scandinavia

Amerilets, when will they learn?
>>
>>74443615
>if America blew up tomorrow your country would still exist

China's economy would collapse if their #1 customer died.

Japan and South Korea would suddenly have a serious self-defense problem, and again, their #1 customer dying would stagnate their economies.

Mexico would be absolutely fucked because the Cartel's #1 customer is dead, and also their #1 foreign-aid provider is dead.

Great Britain and Israel would both lose their only friend in the world.

Canada would be all right, if there was no nuclear fallout...
>>
Do you think the collapse of a superpower wouldn't affect the others?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x430
.............MUMMY?
>>
>balcans
>resident evil
What? Resident evil plays in America, doesn't it?
>>
>>74443615
America is the Rome or HRE or France or Britain of today.
>>
>>74443615
Our elections sucks and incredibly boring compared with the clown Fiesta that you guys have
>>
>>74443615
because politics boards tend to be populated with people interested in politics, you utter imbecile. If you want to talk about politics with just your own countrymen unmolested by super scary internet foreigners you are free to go to a bar or phone a relative.
>>
>>74443615
memes the only reason anyone cares
>>
File: patton.png (109 KB, 501x335) Image search: [Google]
patton.png
109 KB, 501x335
>>74443615
>resident evil

thanks, now I feel cool as shit
>>
>>74443615
your elections are pretty entertaining otherwise i wouldn't care
>>
>>74443615
>Spain = Mexico
>Portugal = Brazil
That's true.

The map is bullshit though, we all know Americans don't know wich countries are in Eastern-Europe.
>>
>>74444902
Coz you're irrelevant and cucked. Old man in a coffin. Kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.