[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you thiink cheating is wrong???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
why do you thiink cheating is wrong???
>>
Because it shows a complete lack of love and respect for your partner.
>>
The lying is wrong. People lie to each others way too much.
>>
Did you know there's an ancient chinese story where a woman cheated on her man and made her wear a green hat as a signal for whenever he was going away for longer durations. Wearing a green hat is the same as saying that you're a cuck to the chinese.

So /pol/ have you been wearing any green hats recently? Might be the reason why chinks are sneering at you.
>>
>>74443438
Made your filiation unclear.
Would you raise your wife's son cuck?
>>
>>74443438
It's bad to deceive and lie to strangers, it's vile to deceive and lie to the person you "love the most".
>>
no. there is nothing wrong with it. my wife cheated on me 3 times before i finally realised how selfish i was being for not only being unable to cater her sexual needs, but to also unable to encourage and nurture her desire to have sex with hordes of other men. today, im am in a very wonderfull open marriage where my wife is allowed to have sex with many men even without condoms. in fact, she is out with one of her "favourites" as i type this out right now and won't be back for a day or so.

This has greatly improved mt marriage and i would never have it any other way.
>>
File: 636346.jpg (56 KB, 702x404) Image search: [Google]
636346.jpg
56 KB, 702x404
Because I'm not French.
>>
>>74443618
kek holyshit looking up this meme is doing this unspeakable things to my sides
>>
>>74444005
This. Deceit. It's like someone selling you a property and when you finally sign the contract they change it completely before they give you the keys.
>>
>>74444005
Well said
>>
File: 15427347.jpg (43 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
15427347.jpg
43 KB, 960x540
>>74443438

It's only wrong for women to cheat.
>>
>>74444316
>>
>>74443438
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>74444083

Did you giggle to yourself after typing that?
>>
I got cheated on a few times before I realised there's no sovereign to enforce the rules of relationships and therefore there are no rules of relationships

Command theory by Austin bitches

Do as you like,

My latest strategy is telling girls I'm going to cheat on them so they think I'm turbo chad alpha and they try and win me over, it works really well because people are easily manipulated
>>
File: 3iron.webm (3 MB, 704x384) Image search: [Google]
3iron.webm
3 MB, 704x384
>>74443438
Cheating is not wrong as long as the husband doesn't know.
>>
>>74445823
Hahahahahaha fucking auscucks. Shame you fucking faggot.you are a shame to anglo men around the world.
>>
>>74443438
Cuck
>>
>>74445906
that movie was great
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.