[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DOES /POL/ HATE ME BECAUSE IM BROWN? I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11
File: sanjeet_wojak.jpg (255 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
sanjeet_wojak.jpg
255 KB, 700x700
WHY DOES /POL/ HATE ME BECAUSE IM BROWN?

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING. WE CAME FROM OUR SHITHOLE TO GET A BETTER LIFE BY STUDYING AND WORKING, NOT TO GET CALLED "SHITSKIN"!

What did we ever do to you!?
>>
>>74442730
I hate you because you're a leaf
>>
I like brown people.
>>
>>74442730
>tfw born white
Feelsgoodman :^)
>>
GAS ALL NON-WHITES

HEIL HITLER AND HIS PROPHET BEN GARRISON
>>
>>74442792
Yeah we know. That's why you flooded Europe with them.
>>
>>74442792
Of course you do.
>>
>>74442730
Feelswhiteman :)
>>
no one cares

just don't date my daughter
>>
>>74442730

Maybe if you weren't a shitskin you wouldn't have lived in a shithole, have you ever thought of that? It's why we don't want you, you turn our countries into your countries. We've tried being nice now it's time to get the fuck out.
>>
In on tumblr shill thread
>>
>>74442730
By default I will hate you, but you can earn my trust. Blame the burden on the people that set the standard, not me.
>>
File: aha.gif (485 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
aha.gif
485 KB, 500x281
>>74442730
>WE CAME FROM OUR SHITHOLE TO GET A BETTER LIFE BY STUDYING AND WORKING
>>
>>74442730

We call you shitskins because your skin is the colour of shit. Maybe you're a cool guy, but go be a cool guy in Pajeetistan, not here
>>
>>74442843
That was you and the US though.
>>
>>74442730
I'm half white half spic, and my one friend is like 99% white but I'm always on his ass about that 1% as if he isn't white, we rag on each others races its fun

lighten up fag
>>
File: 1454871543148.jpg (436 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454871543148.jpg
436 KB, 664x1000
>>74442730
Just reverse-tan, holyshit it only takes a couple of nights.
>>
>>74442730
>TO GET A BETTER LIFE

The problem is the shithole you're fleeing from is following you here, it's not necessarily your fault.
>>
>>74442730
Does it matter if /pol/ hates you? It's data on the internet, no arms to tie a rope around your neck. You could pass a /pol/ poster on the street and he's not going to go out of this way to say "fuck off shitskin" to you.
>>
>>74442730
You migrated to a western nation post 2000. Migration was never a thing to be done forever. Migration occurs when the nation requires it, not when shitskins require it and it does the nation nothing but harm.
And your not respected because you come from a shithole and have done nothing to make said shit hole not a shithole and a respectable nation.
Your unwanted and you can't force co existence. Just die.
>>
>>74442730
>waaaa I was born into the race that has a home country and is expanding into other countries
>>
I'm sure this is bait, but whatever shade of nonwhite you are, your race is so inferior that you emigrating from your
>SHITHOLE TO GET A BETTER LIFE BY STUDYING AND WORKING
makes white countries devastatingly worse. This is indisputable, and if you are enough of an outlier to see it and be honest with yourself, then I hope you feel ashamed until the day you are inevitably seen as just another invader on the day of the rope. SHITSKIN.
>>
File: 46564563453456.jpg (49 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
46564563453456.jpg
49 KB, 780x780
>>74442730
EVERY RACE TALKS SHIT BUT YOU COME TO THE WEST AND EXPECT TO BE TREATED LIKE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN? REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74442730
You invaded our countries.
>>
>>74442730
80% of your breed smells like curry
>>
>>74442955

So fucking good I screencapped this shit

Italy with the based food, based women and based memeing
>>
>>74442730
just don't be islamic and don't be a piece of shit and we're cool.
protip; lighting women on fire is NOT accpetable
>>
>>74442730

You know what, I've just recently had a very positive experience with a non-white so I'll say this, as long as you're loyal to European Canadians and what their country (used to) represent(s) then you'll all right in my book

Only thing I'd impose on you as a group is:

1. No Islam
2. No breeding with whites
>>
File: 1401252442603.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1401252442603.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>74442730
Unless you act like a stereotypical brown person I have no reason to hate you. It's the average brown person I hate, not the individual.
>>
>>74442730
>me
>we

make up your mind
>>
>>74443078
I'm ashamed to call myself an Anglo. Maybe it's our individualist streak that produces turbocucks like you, but we have been leading the cuck frontier for decades.
>>
I was never racist until shitskins gave me a reason to be racist.

Seriously. If you talk shit and call me whiiyyte boii what the fuck you think im going to think?
>>
fo serious, I bet it really sucks to look down and see your skin is the same color as dirt and shit

that has to fuck wit yo mindset dawg
>>
>>74442730
Weaklings are going to say we don't hate browns who work and are productive, but that's not true.

Browns are a dangerous element, because you have no concept of productive and peaceful co-habitation. Even if you as an individual are not like that, your kind are. And if we allow you power, that's the society we're going to get.

Unfortunately you can only thrive as a component in the framework the white man has set up and nothing more and that won't be changing any time soon.
>>
All brown countries are shitholes.
>>
>>74443195

You sound more like a liberal shill trying to portray us all as unreasonable nitwits

Or you're just a kid and you haven't matured yet

Don't worry, that time will come
>>
>>74442925
Start taking responsibility for your actions
>>
>>74442730
would kill you if i had the chance, no joke fucking leaf
>>
>>74443350
Have fun prepping Sadiq's cock you filthy traitor. Stay in Sargon of Mossad's comment section and the fuck off of /pol/ please.
>>
You're iq is probably lower than a white person and you are X% more prone to be a criminal.

I dont have the exact number but i'm pretty sure you dont even want to know how high it might be
>>
>>74442730
we hate brown people because all brown people do in americas experience is steal jobs, shoot people and blow up god damn everything you fucking towelheaded chucklefuck.

also get your shit ass country in line and fix the fact you stupid fuckers are letting the whole damn mess burn to the ground you shitty ass leaf, i swear to fuck if that fire crosses the border.
>>
this is leaf bait from /int/
>>>/int/59590158
>>
How will the shithole ever rise to the level of modern nations if all the studiers and hard-workers leave?
>>
>>74443489

>Have fun prepping Sadiq's cock

In what sense? I've already said no breeding with whites

Do you have a short memory span or are you just a shill like I said?
>>
>>74442730
We don't hate you because you're brown, we would just prefer you be brown somewhere else. We hate you because you don't
>>
>why do you oppose my presence, white peopoe? i merely want to come steal your shit and call you a hater if you don't give it to me fast enough

This is you OP
>>
>>74442730
>What did we ever do to you!?
You don't know?
You went and entered their land, where the vast majority of people aren't like you.

You can't expect to go sleep in someone else's house with the permission from the landlord then get all shitty when people actually renting the house don't want you there.
>>
>>74442730
Get a better life by going back and fixing your shithole not hugging off Canada Your what's destroying the Western civilisation your literal trash afraid to fix your own countries problems and flee cause your own race can't make a stable government case your a FUCKING NIGGER

tldr go fix your own country cunt
>>
>>74442730
I hate you because you're brown anon. Don't listen to these other posters they are just being satirical
>>
>>74443576
Invaders don't need to breed with whites in order to take over your country. Or hell, they could just rape them like they are doing institutionally to little girls in towns like Rotherham on your soil.
>>
>>74443758
lol best reply japon
>>
File: 1442477549592.jpg (23 KB, 281x354) Image search: [Google]
1442477549592.jpg
23 KB, 281x354
time to go back to that shithole of yours
>>
>>74444260

That's why I even put those conditions on him. To offer him the chance to differentiate himself from the rest of the group
>>
>>74443758
says the gaijin living in nipland
>>
File: pc7rndLqi.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pc7rndLqi.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>74442840
fuck you. we all know you love black dick. thats all your kind come to brazil and ask for :
nigger dick.
>>
Life's not fair faggot.
>>
I'm incapable of trusting brown people
>>
File: monkey_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
monkey_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>be hue, go out to a walk in the cool copacabana beach. find a couple of 2 male Australians (euheuheeuheue) lost and kind of sad. i offer help since im an elite monkey. They say :
>hi monkey. we were robbed.
>and and i say:
> really ? how did that happen ?
>we were with this brazilian boyfriend and he stole our wallets
>and then i ask:
>was his dick black ?
>both awnser: yes!
>and i say ... dude you come from the second best HDI to the world asshole to fuck niggers? you deserve it.
>go away eating my banana.
>>
>>74442730
So you admit that you come here to study for free and leech off our society. You also claim other benefits including free health care.

Fuck off nigger, fix your own country you parasitic worm.
>>
>>74442792
The color probably remind you of another brown thing you germans love.
>>
File: Britcucks reap what they sow(1).jpg (243 KB, 748x533) Image search: [Google]
Britcucks reap what they sow(1).jpg
243 KB, 748x533
>>74442843
>>
Stop replying to this thread, sage.
>>>/int/59591336
>I'm using this as my next b8, made by another Canadian.
>Let's see how many replies it gets.
>USING A SMARTPHONE MAKES YOU A DEGENERATE
>>You are handcuffed to your phone at all times
>>The merchant laughs as he collects the copious amounte of shekels from your bill every month
>>You cannot be in any social situation without nervously playing with your dumb phone
>>You look like the average millennial degenerate walking around like a zombie looking at your phone
>If you use a smartphone often you are part of the problem. The cellphone has caused you to become a social retard, unable to communicate with people normally, or even participate in any activity without constantly looking at your phone , like a heroine addict looks for his next score. You cannot enjoy any special moment without ruining it by taking narcissistic selfies to post on your degenerate social media accounts to show everyone how incredible you are/how much fun you're having. You also look like the humpback of Notre Dame with your bad posture.
>>Please leave the right wing if you are a smartphone zombie - the left has plenty just like you.
>>
>>74446199
>says the gaijin living in nipland
>says a gaijin living in Japan

Have some respect for your hosts, David.
>>
>>74446916
>Claim to be mustard race
>Fall for stupid bait where OP never replies and give him a fuck ton of (You's)
Everytime
>>
>>74442730
there are too many of the indian subspecies. we need to remove you faggots before you take over
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>74442730
shitskin
>>
>>74446876
We have many Indians and Pakistanis, that's true.

We have to many, that's also true.

However what Germany has done by allowing hundreds of thousands of sand niggers into Europe has doomed ALL of Europe, not just England. That is on your head, accept that you dun goofed.
>>
>>74442730
>WHY DOES /POL/ HATE ME BECAUSE IM X?
>I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.
>What did we ever do to you!?

This is how we feel toward black people and SJWs and that's what (in my opinion) fuels most racism on this board and today in general.
No. It doesn't matter that "it's not as bad as slavery". We are being maligned and scapegoated in our own countries by our own people and people do not and should not have positive reactions to open hostility.
Brown people may still have it worse in a lot of ways but that's not a compelling argument for us to keep our mouths shut while we're being publicly abused.

I don't hate you. I probably wouldn't even have a problem with multiculturalism if it didn't lie so close to the heart of anti-european ideology.

>WE CAME FROM OUR SHITHOLE TO GET A BETTER LIFE BY STUDYING AND WORKING, NOT TO GET CALLED "SHITSKIN"!

Do people actually say this to your face?
I've never heard anyone say this irl.
>>
Hey leaf, how do you work and study over there?
I've been meaning to do it for a couple of years.
>>
>>74442730

>what did we ever do to you?

Shit up our country, which is a place where you DON'T BELONG.
>>
>>74446858
Brown shirts?
What is it?, I'm too innocent to get it
>>
>>74442730
your country is a shithole because of you people
if your countries were ruled by whites you wouldnt have to move to the west in the first place
>>
File: NO.jpg (132 KB, 1152x814) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
132 KB, 1152x814
>>74442730
White history is filled with death and pain the were what excruciatingly over millennia lead to OUR far better societies. Rather than taking our hard earned map and taking the journey to betterment yourselves you want to pile into our car.
In short you're cowards and leaches. Bring up your people in your land, You disgust me you're not human because of your choices, you are an abomination lacking integrity
>>
>>74442730
nigger.
>>
>>74442730
>get a better life by studying

Take that fucking education and go right back to the shithole you came from and make it not a shithole so you don't have to come here and make our countries shitholes too.
>>
Why didnt you try to improve your shithole country by studying or working there?

You betray your own people, and you expect strangers in the west to like you?

Pathetic. People like you are the reason your country is a shithole.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.