[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would have won this if things ever got hot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: Cold Wars Alliance map.png (419 KB, 1165x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cold Wars Alliance map.png
419 KB, 1165x1200
Who would have won this if things ever got hot?
>>
>>74441347
The third world.
>>
File: Walt_Hickey.png (352 KB, 550x794) Image search: [Google]
Walt_Hickey.png
352 KB, 550x794
>>74441347
How hot ? Nuclear hot ? or just powder hot ?
In the second case USSR would have probably lost since they could not economically support feeding their population so I don't see how it could have end well for them.
NATO countries would have been devastated though and I don't even want to think about the bodycount.
>>
>>74442410
I assume if it occurred early in the cold war it would have easily reached nuclear, but later on, after nuclear agreements, it may have not. Assuming things never got nuclear, or in a nuclear case MAD was never resorted to, I believe the Soviets would have managed. From 1945 to 1991, the Soviet army was the largest, and arguably most well equipped army on Earth. I doubt they would have outright invaded the US, but it's very likely they could have captured most of Europe and dealt with a majority of US forces there allowing for a somewhat easier invasion.
>>
>>74443110
But the U.S had a better navy. And supplying a army large enough to invade both America and Canada would be hard... but then nearly impossible once they ran into the U.S air force.
>>
>>74443373
Really depends on the Era in which this war took place. For most of the Cold War, the Soviet air boasted arguably better jets and bombers than the US.
>>
>>74441347
Cockroaches
And don't even think about the third world.
The US and soviets were planning to nuke every country in the world including the neutral ones so they wouldn't have the chance to expand in the resulting power vacuum.
>>
>>74441385
first post best post
>>
>>74445221
This is one true answer.
>>
>>74445221
True.
We still have a wonderful bunker system from Yugoslavian times built in case either side starts nuking.
>>
File: 1460884663973.jpg (150 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
1460884663973.jpg
150 KB, 852x1041
>>74441347
The cockroaches and the deep sea animals.
>>
>>74445990
Turkey would be the only remaining global power.
>>
>>74445221
>plans
Plans were made for all bynch of crazy stuff, doesnt make it likely
Not enough nukes, first of all
Too many strategic locations in USSR alone for USA to plan to nuke 3rd world.
>>
>>74441347
Noone, the environmental damage would have made it impossible for humans to survive.
>>
File: Noone Cares.jpg (22 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
Noone Cares.jpg
22 KB, 400x365
>>74446560
At least Noone would have made it.
>>
>>74446164
>Not enough nukes, first of all
In the early 80s they had more than enough.
And they would have nuked anything that could even be remotely useful.
All the harbors in Latin America, for example would be hit because they might be used by the US navy.
Any airports, industry, oil rigs that might be seized by the other side or remain in the hands of a future rival and anything everything related to military.
>>
>>74441347
The Soviet would steamroll through Europe, but could not invade America or take control of the sees. Eventually the two sides would sign peace or blow each other out with nukes.
>>
File: 12312312.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
12312312.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>74441347
REEE DELETE THIS NOW
WE HATE RUSSIA WE WANT TO BE IN TEAM BLUE
>>
>>74448573
you're pathetic
>>
>>74448676
why do you say this? everyone wants to be on the good side
>>
>>74441347
What made Albania withdraw?

And why did Yugoslavia never join?
>>
>>74447150
Exactly this.
>>
>>74441347
Finland & Sweden
>>
>>74449063

> NATO
> EU
> Good side

Yes goym.
>>
>>74450948
Yugoslavia was one of the founders and leaders of the Non-Aligned movement.

Coupled with its location and superb diplomacy, we were enjoying the best of both worlds with low unemployment, high wages and a happy population. Then the burgers happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Aligned_Movement
>>
>>74451495
everything that is against russia is the good side i would side up even with aliens if they would be against russia
>>
EU and NATO is a mistake
>>
>>74451652

> Muh Russia

Since when did half my country turn into Poland?

Yes the Russians fucked us in the ass. But all the Empires fucked us in the ass and we where at war with them so they had a reason. Plus nowadays we are getting fucked in the ass by EU, so nothing changed.
>>
>>74451793
>>we are getting fucked in the ass by EU
>getting bilions of EURO
>still crying about being fucked in the ass
eternal eastern euro
>>
>>74451793
Poor Romania. You guys are right up there with Hungary in the contest of European country with most depressing history.
>>
>>74451793
i think that the a better question is since when did half my country turn into Belarus or other russian minimes?

even today we have not fully recover from "russia's help" i think that is important the future generation of romanian to grow with a strong hate for russia
>>
>>74451933

>Have smallest absorption rate of funds in EU
>Our government is a Soros funded liberal mess that keep trying to turn us into EU puppet number 24 and keep trying to bring rapefugees
>Most politicians are connected to foreign interest

Shut up Jew Slav.
>>
I don't know, but I know my country would be devastated, as it always is after war.
>>
>>74452081

Hatred of Russia will only get us in a stronger EU grip.

Friendly relations to Russia and us showing that we mean no harm will lead to means of fixing Moldavia and more importantly with EU and hatred towards Russia we will never get North Bucovina and Bugeac back.
>>
>>74452181
Just spread those cheeks and feel Putin's love.
>>
>>74452316

I never said we had to like the fuckers, or god forbid have a direct border with them.

I ain't stupid, I know Russia is an empire that will always seek to expand, but at the same time only an idiot would not try to use the current situation to gain something.
>>
>>74452181
>Friendly relations to Russia
lol have you see what kind of friends does russia has ? Venezuela Belarus North Korea Syria do you really want to be friend with this kind of countries ? do you really like dictatorship regime ? NO THANKS it's better to stay away from Russia and have a strog opposition them i don't want another 50 years of darkness Better dead than red why don't you move in russia if you love them so much ?
>>
>>74452181

Russia would be happy to give you most of Moldova and the part of North Bucovina taken by the fake nation of Ukraine. It is Dacian clay

Signed

Ivan
>>
>>74452572
we don't want anything from russia and we don't want to have any relation with russia

Signed
Bogdan
>>
>>74452492

Have you also seen that nations can gain a fair bit from good relations with Russia?

Also I never said friends you potato, but judging by the way your write I should not expect much more from your reading comprehension.

The clear reason for Transnistria is that Russia doesn't want NATO east of the Prut. If we would cut a deal that there won't be any NATO troops east of the Prut should Moldavia unite, and if we had something to back it up with. We could fix Transnistria.
>>
>>74452666

> Pro EU shill detected
> Satan trip confirm

We want things from Russia, mainly them to fuck out of Moldavia.
>>
>>74452763
Hope you don't mind helping out with this :^)

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/russia
>>
>>74452492
>Better dead than red

Big words for a cuck who loves the EUSSR
>>
>>74452958
Though the EU is infinitely worse so I fail to see my own point here
>>
Things did get hot, and the USSR lost, and the USA won, and the false Communist belief was crushed

Takbir
>>
>>74452763
>>74452850
>>74452980
i never said that i'm glad with EU but that's the only way against russia EU promotes degenerats and russia promotes dictatorship
>>
>>74452666
Quote from Gorbachev himself: “The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
>>
File: 1457817589556.png (91 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
1457817589556.png
91 KB, 803x973
>>74452980

I found a picture of him.
>>
>>74445221
>>74446164
It would only take about 1000 nukes, to trigger a cataclysmic nuclear winter that would wipe out almost all life on Earth, and make it launch the Earth into a super ice age
>>
>>74453288
>>74452666

both are equally bad you faggots
>>
>>74453288
Pretty much

>>74453274
No, the EU doesn't just promote degeneracy. It fucking enforces it under the guise of political correctness.

Russia might not be the most democratic country, but I couldn't care less. I'd much rather have a dictatorship with a capable leader that doesn't put niggers, feminist whores, and mentally unwell trannies above its own native population.
>>
>>74453393

>Super Ice Age

Does that mean that North Korea is not developing nukes but anti global warming tools?
>>
>>74453393
That's really dependent on the yield and type of the device.
>>
>>74453467
So what, you think we got a chance on our own?

Romania isn't even trying to have good relations with the V4 countries.

We're gonna get fucked in the ass so bad when we're flooded with niggers.
>>
>>74453274

EU doesn't promote it, it fucking enforces it because we got fed BS by the PSD and PDL and joined. We gave up our sovereignty and with the help of Soros last year we gave up the last semi Romanian semi competent government to the Liberals. Who pused laws like anti holocaust law, and anti legionary law.
>>
>>74453555

Nah, no gibs, no niggers.

But if we don't grow a spine in 100 years Romania will die.
>>
>>74453656
They upped the money they give niggers last year, and we've already got 15 of these savages in Galati. They're not even from Syria.

And guess what? They're already taking high school students (mostly girls) to visit those fucking monkeys.

"World knowledge", they call it.

It's starting m8.

And yeah, I know about the lolocaust and anti-fascist laws (funny how Commie symbols are still allowed), hence why I'm worried.
>>
>>74452958
>http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/france

I never knew France was so fucked.
>>
>>74453903

We basically got played with our "technocratic" revolution.

And since that coincided with the church getting fucked in the ass, publicly. We are more or less a lost cause. With the help of the anti legionary law they will stifle ethnic nationalism, and because the church is basically kill they stifled moralism.

We are now just a puppet.
>>
>>74454085
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates

You have no idea
>>
>>74454210

I wonder if I take the Russian deal of settling in the Far East. Will China attempt genocide or not when they conquer it?
>>
>>74446041
Turkey was a strategic point and the US had nukes ready to fire there. Turkey would have been a target for sure.
>>
>>74454113
Yeah, that's what I thought as much.

That "revolution" was a bullshit move built on the back of the kids that died in that fire.

That's why I'm thinking about Poland or Hungary, or somewhere in Asia as a backup. Cause there's no way I'm spending the rest of my life surrounded by niggers and gypoos, as well as Commies.

I got a feel that in 2-3 years you'll start hearing people say how Romanians need to apologize for enslaving gypoos.
>>
>>74454210
Upon further inspection half the world is fucked.
>>
>>74454294
Once Chinese civilizations tarts to spread further West due to overpopulation they may need to make some lebensraum.

>>74454351
Turks=Roaches
>>
>>74453393
>1,000 nukes
>super ice age

So the 'ice age' franchise really was popular for foreign retards.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.