[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 884x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 884x1000
I was thinking lately, an activity I exclusively perform when I'm baked af, and the idea crossed my mind that our memetics will ultimately end in the death of personality.

What I mean by this is that you have these guys like yung lean, Hideaki anno, sony and obama, and they all practice a corr aesthetic of finesse. This finesse is a cool calculation that synthesizes emotionality into an analog of success.

Meanwhile our memetics prowess is at the event horizon of social landscape. And you know there is a Chinese proverb that says a little bushes between palaces keeps both kings happy landscaping.

So I was thus about alt right and the future of memetic fecundity: When something becomes mainstream, is it still tragic?
How does one counter-culture post-irony?

all molecules are in abeyance with one another. Spatiotemporality, as a function of our universe, is a construct of the mind (inasmuch as our minds render reality) -- we know this bc if all particles were in abeyance we would have no idea where they start and end, because wed have no idea of how to conceptualize space without knowing time's causal affect in the first place.

if infinity underpins this universe, and we transcend the fetters of subculturedom by overtaking the masses, what will we have accomplished but our own pyrhic self immolation?
thanks you and thoughts please..,
>>
>>74440783
>but if there's no money and humans solve a minority of their problems, HOW WILL WE BUY STUFF??!

humans will be fine after capitalism.
>>
Wut
>>
File: Mashiro™ (12).jpg (104 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Mashiro™ (12).jpg
104 KB, 1024x576
yes
>>
Maybe you should wait until you are NO LONGER BAKED before trying to make any sort of deep or long post. Your dialectic is fucking impossible to follow. Wtf are you talking about memes?
>>
>>74440864
are we loving a lie??
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>74440783
Holy fuck Jaden Smith, stop posting your pseudointellectual bullshit here
>>
>>74441090
serious replies olny please
>>
>>74441172
It was serious, return from your fourth dimensional transwarp space and speak in coherent English.
>>
File: image.jpg (957 KB, 1200x1753) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
957 KB, 1200x1753
>>74441249
my english is very Clear cut thank you very much. Sorry I can't put it any simpler for you.
>>
>>74441172
>>74440783
This has to be bait for the anti drug people. If not lay off the drugs, you're acting retarded. I can only imagine how intolerable your dumb ass is sober
>>
>>74440783
i hope she has a feminine penis, i'm too high to read your word burger friend
>>
>>74441553
You've taken a fistful of six dollar words and assembled them in places ways you think they might make you sound like an intellectual. You have failed.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 640x1136
>>74441770
Im notfisting you this is on my mind a long time now

Why do you think our memes continue to become real?

Quantum decoherence may well b the consciences artificial product of a linear universe. As im, memetics deciding rulers

get it?
>>
File: question.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Ok OP I'm going to be real with you here. Everything can and will be co-opted. You think these ideas and memeplexes belong to you or any group? Memes control populations not the other way around. I don't mean this figuratively.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1024x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1024x624
>>74442535
If that were true, quantum physics wouldn't have the measurement problem.

No matter how you look at it, our pursuit of aesthetics brings us closer to the heavens. <3
>>
File: Yoshi.png (192 KB, 305x287) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi.png
192 KB, 305x287
>>74440783
>...
>>
>>74440981
this
>>
Hey man, just a quick reminder
Language was made so that man may better understand each other
Why use so many words
And convey nothing
>>
>>74442535
>Implying I can't pronounce his name
The trick is to have a language where things are written exactly as they're pronounced.
What now clown looking faggot?
>>
>>74440783
I think I get what OP is trying to say
>if infinity underpins this universe, and we transcend the fetters of subculturedom by overtaking the masses, what will we have accomplished but our own pyrhic self immolation?
he is questioning the meaning of life, struggle and effort after the discovery of mememagic
I´m not sure tho
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.