[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not very /pol/, but why do Americunts not like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 31
File: putin-on-horse.jpg (47 KB, 425x230) Image search: [Google]
putin-on-horse.jpg
47 KB, 425x230
I'm not very /pol/, but why do Americunts not like this guy?

From every youtube video I've seen of him, he seems like the most based leader a country could ask for.
>>
MUH GEOPOLITICAL STRUGGLE
>>
>>74440703
yeah, a serious masculine dude, did you get a boner?
>>
>>74440703
Corrupt as fuck.
The guy is a billionaire.
>>
>>74441094
No, but if he wined and dined me, I don't think I could say no.
>>
>>74441177
I honestly think he would rather release you into the wild and hunt you for sports after that.
>>
File: BvbP6QBCIAEuhIu.jpg (27 KB, 438x395) Image search: [Google]
BvbP6QBCIAEuhIu.jpg
27 KB, 438x395
They're jealous
>>
>>74441769
My hamster gave birth to its children yesterday, thanks Vlad for this
>>
>>74441145
How do you know that?
>>
>>74440703
>implying Americans don't like Putin

I fucking love Pudding.
>>
`>>74442287
>I fucking love Pudding.
I know you do, fatty :D
>>
>>74440703
you can catch him literally saying any position, he's far worse than most politicians when it comes to flip flopping. You have no idea what his views really are
>>
>>74440703
Putin is effectively a dictator. If you idolize him or Russia as a country in general you are a clueless retard who either doesn't know shit about Russia or some muh redpill retard.

Although the west slings an unwarranted amount of shit at him.
>>
>>74442279
RT proofs required?
>>
>>74441769
Looks like it gives the yearly inflation rate. But what is the relative inflation between those two years? The roubles collapsed at some point between those years no? COULD THIS INTERNET INFOGRAPHIC BE DECEPTIVE?
>>
>>74442358
Post some examples?
I'm honestly interested, because I have yet to see him saying anything that I disagree with.
>>
>>74442434
This picture was made by troll factory, there are different versions of it in different languages
>>
>>74441145
even with proof I wouldn't believe it. he's the commander-in-chief and the leader of Russia, what does he need money for? He practically doesn't have any free time, too busy ruling the country. he OWNS Russia and uses it to make it better, that's why Russians love him. I think Trump is somewhat like him and that's why people like him
>>
He has an 80% approval rating in Russia.
That figure should speak volumes.
>>
>>74442639
Kim has 100% approval in best korea. Check mate Putin.
>>
>>74442639
80% of Russians support anything, it's a fact.
>>
>>74442677
N. Korea doesn't count xD
>>
Anti-Russian sentiment is a legacy of the cold war for Americans.

It's not really their fault. Media brainwashing is to blame.

In their society saying or doing anything thats pro-Russia is seen an un-patriotic and treasonous. Has nothing to do with facts, just social blackmail. Anyone who dares defy the social norm is committing social suicide.
>>
Even I support him; he scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>74442746
Why do you find him scary?
>>
>>74442702
What's the weather today in St. Petersburg?
>>
>>74442506
what you claim could also be made up by an american troll factory, how do you know? For all I know is that since the time he's the leader, the overall quality of life hast improved drastically (compared to the 90s) but sadly hasn't reached the USSR standard yet
>>
File: 1448401568716.png (2 MB, 642x3405) Image search: [Google]
1448401568716.png
2 MB, 642x3405
>>
>>74442459
I'm not really going to be looking up direct quotes of him. My wife is Russian so I take up an interest in what's happening in Russia and when you spend time listening to Putin you start seeing that he just says whatever to pander to everyone.

In one speech I've heard him praise minorities and how important they are to Russia and that it's a multicultural country etc. In another speech I've seen that he takes a totally opposite tone and basically says Russia doesn't need minorities, minorities need Russia.

With economics he's all over the place too. Some times he's fiercely free market capitalist and other times he's got a fiercely government interventionist speech and about how Russia in the 90's was a disaster. He literally just formulates speeches just depending on who he's pandering to and you can't take his word for it, he's maybe even worse than Hillary in this regard.

At the end of the day he's still authoritarian and I think this is what attracts a lot of edgy fags in the West to him. Russia is very far from what they think though. It's an extremely multicultural society and has embraced it. It has something like many Republics for different ethnicities within the nation and they have their own parliaments and constitutions. Imagine if the US government started doing this for Hispanics and Blacks I think this board would go apeshit.

And the Russian economy has been a failure. Corruption is extremely bad and the Russian government didn't do anything to diversify the economy when oil prices were good. Oil products were something like 70-80% of Russia's export and now oil prices have crashed. If oil prices don't rise soon their economy is just going to keep on sliding. Our friends in russia tell us that the average Russian now spends 50% of their income just on food. I don't know if that's true but it's definitely far worse than what it was a few years ago. Putin has failed to fix Russia, that's the important thing to remember
>>
>>74442702
Americans are pretty fucking shitty with brainwashing then since that country is full of people sucking Putin's cock while the closer you get to Russia the more negatively people view him.
>>
They don't like him because he's trying to oppose their global dominance.
They liked him during his two first terms when he was doing what they wanted, now they tell us that he's so corrupt and undermined democracy in Russia (both is true) and they knew about it all the time, well why didn't you talk about earlier and instead you were talking what a great guy he is after summit meetings? Why didn't you raise your voice for independent Russian media being destroyed during his first and second terms? American politicians are hypocritical scum.
>>
Putin is an asshole the world needs. And I like that.
>>
>>74442818
even if he is from this alleged trollfactory, that doesn't undermine his point which is very much true as you have shit on both sides of the world
>>
>>74442853
While I respect your views, I do need to see actual quotes before I change my opinion on him, friend.
>>
>>74442859
Americans know less about the world than anybody. that's why there's the meme;

>American education
>>
>>74441177
>four four four
>one one
>seven seven seven
gj
>>
>>74442829
>roach jokes

we're gassing you next
>>
>>74442828
you get 350$ and you can afford a pack of Auchan rice, and Jumbo from Congo D.R. gets 10$ and can't afford it, oh, muh economics
>>
>>74442961
I'm not going to bother. Keep listening to him and you'll eventually see it yourself. You'll find him arguing any position if you listen long enough.
>>
>>74442853
the "Russia doesn't need minorities minorities need Russia" is a fake, better research your stuff before claiming it to be reality
>>
>>74442853
Good points all around except I'm not sure anyone else could have done better with economy, we never had a healthy economy tbÑ… so not sure if it's possible.
>>
Putin is undeniable. There is a big idea in Aus that he is a buffoon. Well played, media.
>>
>>74442388
Being a dictator isn't entirely bad. Democracy isn't the best option everywhere . Rather have a strong, mostly just dictator than have a spineless Marxist elected by shitskins and spics based on the promises of free Gibs.
>>
>>74443050
So what you're saying is, you have no proof.
Thanks m8 :)
>>
>>74443058
Still he's right, Putin is flip-flopping between pandering to minorities and Russian nationalism all the time.
>>
>>74440703
They're burgers, did you really expect them to look furthey into the guy than what the McDonald's advert tells them?
>>
>>74443152
>Being a dictator isn't entirely bad.
He isn't even really a dictator, by definition.
>>
>>74443230
I don't know, since Trump is doing so well I gave them maybe more credit than I usually would.
>>
>>74443193
so, exactly like the US...
>>
>>74443122
I'm not sure how Russia can be fixed either or who could do a better job, but people are idolizing an image of Putin that isn't really him, which was the point I was trying to make.

By the way, I've been to Russia twice and it's a very beautiful country. My favourite in Europe
>>
>>74443018
what? I live alone and spend 10k to 12k rub a month on food which is about 130 to 180 usd, tho I could be spending less if I were to take food for lunch with me, instead I go to the cafeteria cuz I'm lazy
>>
>why is a corrupt dictatorial psychopath in charge of what's supposed to be a democratic country seen as bad

Why are you asking this fucking question
>>
>>74443164
I'm not doing your research for you, I'm just explaining to you the reality of the situation as I have a bit more connection to Russia than you do you would as a lizard eating zulu.
>>
>>74443306
Haven't seen any mainstream usa politican pander to nationalists yet.
>>
>>74443396
why are you such a faggot?

oh, ireland
>>
>>74443418
>than you do you would as a lizard eating zulu.
I'm not a lizard eating zulu!
>>
Putin is no more evil than the Middle-East dictatiors, the West just hates him because he kicked and punished the oligarchs who then of course ran to their jewish friend Soros to spread more "democracy and freedom".
Related : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
>>
>>74443318
Both idolizing and demonizing I might add.
His image got so big he shadowed the whole Russia already. Like we don't have anything except him.
>>
File: 14633215471790.jpg (146 KB, 1261x639) Image search: [Google]
14633215471790.jpg
146 KB, 1261x639
>>74442829
Roaches and they cultural gay jokes.
>>
>>74443418
I th-think we broke this one's mind :(
>>
>>74443329
I mean that average salaries can be compared only with African countries or superpowers such as Romania and Albania, but comparing with the US or other developed countries it really sucks, and 90s ended 16 years ago, btw
>>
>>74443446
Why are you such a dumbfuck?

Oh, our 18th century degenerate convicts :)
>>
>>74443484
It's the JOOOOS!
>>
>>74443318
I guess people would vote for someone else if you actually had the alternative. Half the candidates are either retarded communists/ultranationalists:
Zuganov: let's build the USSR back!
Zhirinovsky: we need the monarchy Russian Empire back, deport all nonrussians, ban mcdonalds, declare war on us

The other half are just us-backed corrupt fucks:
Navalny, Prokhorov and such

And you have Putin who is decent enough to protect and stand up to Russian interests but lately he's being critisized more cuz he's paying much more attention to foreign politics that to what's happening inside
>>
>>74443529
don't you have some white farmers to murder?
>>
>>74443591
Why would I murder anyone, let alone someone of my own race :)
>>
>>74443584
Not an argument.
>>
>>74443580
That's rich coming from England's slaves.
>>
>>74443580
German migrant descent, actually
>>
>>74443555
the 90s ended true but the economy was fully raped, the industry was destroyed and gone. you can't restore that in 16 years
>>
>>74440703
I'm redneck American ! I want Trump to help American and Russians to become best allies. Two white superpowers, too cool of power! The mudlims would know their 12th Imam would never make it out of the well in Bagdad. The kahaaba stone would make a good bar b. The dome would be flattened for the temple. Good day for the great white alliance. Bad day for Islam. Allow Russia to fkatten turkey for their role in Armenia.
>>
>>74443702
We have Russian first television channel here. You sound exactly like them. Kill yourself delusional brainwashed kid.
>>
File: bizarroworld.gif (12 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
bizarroworld.gif
12 KB, 250x253
>>74440703
We are jealous.

Why does Russia get him while we are stuck with Obama and we are looking at Trump or Clinton to replace him? Wtf?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>74443783
>America
>white
Kek
>>
>>74443588
I have a lot of pity for you Russians. Seems like there's so many extremes between wonderful and awful people there too.
>>
>>74443800
Trump is a Putin fanboy, so just elect him and he will follow whatever Putin says.
>>
>>74443588
You don't have the alternative because the system designed to provide the alternatives is broken.
Even true patriotic people like Chaly feel disgusted by the political system and leave the politics instead of climbing the ladder and eventually compete for the top job.
>>
>>74443831
how are Armenian perceptions of Russians and Iranians?
>>
>>74443588
>repel anyone not Kremlin-backed from standing as a candidate by political persecution
> no alternatives
>>
>>74442859
It's a generational difference, anon. Young Americans often think Putin is cool, but the generations who were around for the Cold War don't like him.
>>
>>74443864
no he won't. He's not going to ditch NATO for Russia. Trump also just panders to sperglords
>>
>>74443880
Mostly love Russians. People don't like Iranians because alot their tourists behave like dogs in here.
>>
>>74443797
I'm not saying I support him 100%, there are plenty of things I disagree with his politics, but facts are facts. the USSR was a superpower, Russia just isn't yet. What exactly isn't right what I wrote?
>>
>>74443690
That's rich coming from England's present slaves.
>>
>>74443941
interesting. what do Iranians do?
>>
>>74443958
Moron, John Key wants to be Obama's lap dog, not the queens.
>>
>>74440703
Their evil govt did a very good job on making the people hate him. Fucking sheeps
>>
>>74443954
What facts? That your economy grew? Of course it would. You guys have all the imaginable natural resources but are still struggling. With all the potential, you could be one of richest nations but you can't even compete with mid tier European countries. Putin is a corrupt coward.
>>
>>74443702
That's cool way of restoring economics - giving billions to his friends and hiring boys who'll defend him on the Internet. But that's okay, maybe it's better to be a paid troll than a cashier in a supermarket somewhere in Kolpino.
>>
>>74444032
Steal from local shops. Drink and pollute the streets(not that they were clean). They also drank and harassed some girls.
Generally they come here to do only whatever is haram in their country.
>>
>>74443889
like who? show me one honest man trying to work his way up without bullshitting. the time will come when the last soviet born Russian will be dead, so I guess like 50-70 years from now
>>
>>74440703
He is everything an u.s pres should be but never is.
Thats why he is hated
>>
>>74440703
>liking the guy that treats america like we treat everyone else
>>
>>74443954
>What exactly isn't right what I wrote?
>yet
This one.
There are less than 150 mln of us left, we don't have the edge over our rivals in anything, our economy is something I don't even want to talk about.
Perhaps it's time to discard superpower delusions and become a part of Europe.
>>
>>74440703
>tfw Putin will never gift you a husky for christmas
>>
>>74444115
right now the economy isn't oildependable anymore, guns and military equipment is. you think the US stopped at the fall of the USSR? try improving let alone rule a country when you have your western "friends" that do their best to destabilize and conquer this country
>>
>>74444320
>and become a part of Europe.
Nobody wants us there, good morning. Oh wait, Ukraine is so yuropean now!
>>
File: chocolate putin.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
chocolate putin.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
fgsfdfd
>>
>>74444444
>>
>>74444188
why should I be paid? it's just my opinion on it. I just don't see any real facts that he's "corrupt as fuck"
>>
>>74444382
It is oil dependent. The proof was your latest fuck up. Or you are saying you have changes in a year? Again, that is what they want you to believe. The entire first channel talks about how evil the west is. Don't blame your fuckups on west. West is Putin's reason for every bad thing in your country(kinda funny isn't it?) and you are letting yourself get brainwashes that easily.
>>
>>74440703
>my source for political knowledge is youtube videos
Mandela didn't stay in prison all that time for this.
>>
>>74444320
Maybe its time for you to stop being a autochauvinistic cuck and start being proud of the great country you have fortune to be a part of.

Fagot
>>
>>74444664
He didn't stay in prison.
Whiney libtards got him out and he ruined a great White European country because of it.
>>
>>74444773
Military is the only thing he can be proud of
>>
>>74444831
Oh, I thought you were black because of the stupid post you made. Sorry, my bad.
>>
>>74444320
look at the military equipment, somehow the "old and rusty" stuff is being effective and countries buy it, even the americans use Russian rocket engines for their space travel. after the whole Syria operation the middle east will have a much better view of Russia and if they succeed in keeping the regime who do you think the middle east with its oil resources will turn to? They will eventually fuck the petrodollar because nobody wants to get screwed over by the US. Russia's population is growing again btw. And look at all the sanctions and embargos, are the stores empty? How come Russia's so weak and doesn't have anything and food isn't being imported anymore (at least way less) and there's no shortage? Did it magically appear? But because of that there are problems in yurop as they can't sell their stuff, which gets cheaper in turn farmers lose their job s
>>
File: logichowitwork.jpg (101 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
logichowitwork.jpg
101 KB, 500x280
>>74443864
I doubt that is true, but if it were true that wouldn't actually be good. I want someone that watches out for US interests effectively, like Putin watches out for Russian interests. A US President that just did whatever the Russian President said would be no better than what we have now.
>>
>>74444773
Not sure if starting feeling proud helps, history is brutal. Armenians for example used to be a great nation, now they're way past it, being great is not set in stone. We have centuries of greatness behind us and have moments even now but we're in the deep decline no doubt about that.
>>
>>74444842
Not really. He shoud be proud of his military yes but also, literature, science, history etc.

Hes should also be proud that his country in this day and age serves as a beacon of hope for all who disagree with the neo maxist bullshit that we get from the west.
>>
>>74444938
What if I were black?
Do you really think all black South Africans are brainwashed by the ANC to believe their lies?
Mandela was a terrorist and its is a shame that he ever got released, let alone became president.
[spoiler]I'm not black btw, but you obviously don't know the real political situation in our country [/spoiler]
>>
>>74444653
of course it's easy to blame the someone else for everything but there is a war going on and as I said I don't agree with him on all points
>>
>>74445030
Yes I am talking about modern world. He has be proud of in last 20 years.
There is no hope. The country with that potential is suffering. There is no excuses.
>>
>>74445117
During the decline of ruble, they made a 1 program on how gold is the most important thing in the economy lol and that everything is under control.
>>
>>74442639
Check thr approval ratings before and after crimea, he was down to around 15%
>>
>>74445131
>country is suffering
What?
>>
>>74445131
He has nothing*
>>
>>74445207
You guys are suffering outside of the huge cities.
>>
>>74445131
There is all the hope in the world for russia.
Its the largest country in the world with almost infinite reserves of materials. Their economy can basically only go up from this point.

Also the decline in population has stoped,so what is there to not be optimistic about?
>>
>>74445030
>He shoud be proud of his military yes but also, literature, science, history etc.
I'm proud of everything you mentioned but it all goes back to Imperial Russia. Sadly our country broke her spine in 1917 and never truly recovered.
Lev Gumilyov writes that before fading into irrelevance declining nations go through the "memorial" stage focusing on past glories instead of modern day, it's going on in Russia.
>>
>>74445317
If Putin stays or some other coward comes in power, the economy will stay as shitty as it is now.
>>
>>74445205
He was never below 60% in more than 12 years now.
>>
>>74445441
Are implying that the elections were fair?
>>
>>74442398
Yes, give proofs.
>>
>>74445494
Presidential? Of course.
>>
>>74445530
Every part of your infrastructure is corrupt. Bribery is a norm. Where do you thinj all that money goes?
>>
>>74445419
I disagree,the thing is that before 1917 russia was not even close to being a superpower,its a status she earned in commy days as much as i dislike that fact
>>
>>74445602
/pol/ seem to be the best place for young brainwashed russians. They should teach the basic memes of pol in your schools.
>>
>>74444842
what about all the scientists, poets, writers? having independant politics from the us?

I'm proud that we didn't burn witches or cut the heads of people off. I'm proud that we didn't enslave the whole world and sold it. I'm proud we didn't eradicate 70 million native americans. I'm proud that we kicked the roaches off bulgaria and freed the people there, built a powerful industry in the baltic states, helped the congs against the american invasion

but what I'm mostly proud of is that so many leaders and experts claimed that Russians are Untermenschen, drunks, uncivilized, retards, the list goes on to eternity.. and we still are independant of all these wise and intelligent nations that just couldn't conquer us. If we are that, what are they? How stupid and weak do you have to be to lose against these uncivilized drunks?
>>
>>74445494
Yes,thats what im implying

More fair than the US ones for sure with their nonsensical delegate system.
>>
>>74445727
It's all nice and fun but we talking about current world and Putin.
>>
>>74445822
Its the same thing just different time.

The russia is rising again from the ashes of the 90es and all of you will just have to deal with that
>>
>>74445782
The fact is, average Russian who isn't staying in Russia for patriotism, would much rather work and live in US than in Russia.
>>
File: a_very_angry_eirin.jpg (116 KB, 505x557) Image search: [Google]
a_very_angry_eirin.jpg
116 KB, 505x557
>>74445921
>>
>>74445822
yes, right now there isn't much apart from military, but look at 1917 when the reds took over, the west thought this would be the end of Russia, everybody said it's going to shit, somehow it turned out to be a superpower, but it also didn't happen from one day to the other
>>
>>74445896
So much delusional shilling. Good luck with the rise.
>>
>>74445921
yeah I don't agree with you on this one as you'd be the "third sort" there + lack of language/other skills + lack of expirience. it's like all these hihglyskilled doctors that moved to the west to clean toilets
>>
File: Red army Wojak.jpg (96 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Red army Wojak.jpg
96 KB, 403x403
>>74445986
Hey so whatever happen with that war with Azerbaijan?
>>
>>74446118
Of course I am talking about competent people.
>>
>>74445986
I personally wouldn't gain much from russia ether rising or falling but on the other hand you have a lot to lose so il cut you some slack here
>>
>>74446143
Lots of soldiers died and it froze again. Nothing new.
>>
>>74445822
Russia is one of the biggest constructors of nuclear reactors across the world. The aluminum and titanium industry is good too!
>>
>>74445921
Delusions intensifies.
>>
>>74446216
I am nothing to lose.
>>
>>74446205
Yeah..arent russians helping you with your nagorno kharabah thing,why so salty?
>>
>>74446244
Pervi kanal faggot calls me delusional.
>>74446332
Have*
>>
File: 1457769452572.jpg (472 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457769452572.jpg
472 KB, 1000x1000
>>74446222
Did Russia had to step in? or does this happen every few years? Whats your personal opinion on this war?
>>
> believing in this kind of propaganda

You know these photos were taken to woo potential voters, right? Whether they have any basis in reality is very debatable.
>>
>>74442893
Actually, they did critize him. A lot. Does the name Poklonskaya ring a bell? Maybe you haven't heared about it, but don't pretend it didn't happen.
>>
>>74446418
the irony: as they were shot I first saw them in western news agencies not russian
>>
>>74446372
>Pervi kanal faggot
I never watched TV in 7 years, and all i have to do to see that you're full of shit is go outside.
>>
>>74446370
They are helping us as much as they are helping Azerbaijan, despite being political allies with us.
>>74446394
Everybody stepped in. Russia is selling weapons to both of us, the occasional 3day wars are profitable for them. But also, Azerbaijan doesn't want to keep the peace because longer the peace goes, the more nagorno karabakh will feel free. So the occasional break outs are unavoidable
>>
File: turks.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
turks.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>74442829
turkroach no one likes you, go and be a roach somewhere else.
>>
>>74446563
Do you live in Moscow or st. Petersburg?
>>
File: 1459456341227.png (240 KB, 550x562) Image search: [Google]
1459456341227.png
240 KB, 550x562
>>74443432
I have.

And he will be the mainstream, if he wins the nomination and presidency in a landslide.
>>
>>74442829
the cringe is real
>>
File: IGLA V DUPETO.png (185 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
IGLA V DUPETO.png
185 KB, 700x500
>>74442829
>>
>>74440703
I don't have a problem with Putin, I think he's trying to look out for Russia's interests. I don't trust him, and I think his words need to be viewed with skepticism, but I can respect him as a leader.

I think the world would be better off if Russia didn't want to reclaim former Soviet territory, but as long as actions are taken to contain Russia's conquests there won't be any problems.

My country will never have great relations with Russia, and that's perfectly fine. I just hope we can keep tensions from escalating into a full-on second Cold War.
>>
>>74444443
an hero, new zealand.
>>
>>74446605
No.
>>
File: Monkeys.gif (1 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Monkeys.gif
1 MB, 500x275
>>74440703

Becuz they care about pussyass things like 'muh democracy' and 'muh freedom' when they don't have either of the two.
>>
>>74443491
>>74446651
Here goes your IGLA crew
>>
File: Tell me about it comrade.jpg (47 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
Tell me about it comrade.jpg
47 KB, 900x599
>>74446564
>They are helping us as much as they are helping Azerbaijan, despite being political allies with us.
Always figured Russia can't favor one country over the other.
>But also, Azerbaijan doesn't want to keep the peace because longer the peace goes, the more nagorno karabakh will feel free. So the occasional break outs are unavoidable
Why is this allowed?
>>
File: QGUM1Ax.jpg (102 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
QGUM1Ax.jpg
102 KB, 600x450
>>74443491
>>74446651
>>
>>74443484
Putin just changed anti-Putin Jewish oligarchs to pro-Putin Jewish oligarchs, comrade.
>>
Because he's a communist.
>>
File: aea.jpg (176 KB, 997x800) Image search: [Google]
aea.jpg
176 KB, 997x800
>>74446848
He should have rolled to base.
>>
File: rOF69nY.jpg (191 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
rOF69nY.jpg
191 KB, 576x1024
>>74446986
And the second guy.
>>
He's a thug ruler who cares about his country more than other thugs
>>
>>74446843
It is allowed because we are not strong enough.
>>
>>74440703
Americans dont like him because hes a dictator who wants to take guns away from russian citizens and wants whats best for him and how he thinks we view him, he doesnt want whats best for his people.

neo-/pol/ loves him because theyre a bunch of edgy contrarian retards and don't realize Putin is basically Bernie sanders but even worse
>>
Well, I'm pretty indifferent to Puting. It could be much worse I would say. However, I live in Moscow and have never seen what's happening outside. Some people say that there is Mordor
>>
>>74447184
>It is allowed because we are not strong enough.
My condolences.
>>
>>74447242
>Some people say that there is Mordor
Yeah and its in Siberia, Tell Putin to send some fucking help. I can't keep giving money away to my relatives every month
>>
>>74447380
What's funny is that there is one of the biggest natural gas fields in the world in Siberia.
>>
>>74442388
So much true. But it's pointless to prove anything about inside Russia to poltards, they only see our international policies
>>
>>74447380
>Tell Putin to send some fucking help

You tell him sth today - you go to jail tomorrow )
>>
File: tumblr_nndetuSeZH1rb2tf3o1_1280.png (369 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nndetuSeZH1rb2tf3o1_1280.png
369 KB, 600x450
>>74446708
>Russia didn't want to reclaim former Soviet territory

What?
>>
File: Angry pepe.jpg (19 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Angry pepe.jpg
19 KB, 1280x720
>>74447605
>You tell him sth today - you go to jail tomorrow )
No thank you. If I wanted to kill myself I would rather be on a airplane for almost 15 hours to Vladivostok.
>>
>>74443783
It's really funny that Putin out of all has the kebab removal meme attributed to him.
>>
>>74447855
He didn't do anything when roaches shot down the helicopter
>>
>>74445610
That was already the case before Putin got into power
Apparently he gets really fucking mad when he finds out about corrupt officials
>>
>>74444386
I want you there. But I wouldn't want you to become a slave of America. And if you joined the EU like we did, you would only have the same one vote in important decisions like we do, one vote like Malta or Luxemburg. EU is a failure as it exists now.
>>
>>74448040
Saakashvili was about to get rid of all those corrupt officials in few years. Either Putin is incompetent or is actually part of the corruption himslef.
>>
>>74440703
Because Emperor try to ruined Murican empire
>>
>>74448124
So what if he is part of the corruption ? Kennedy was also helped by the mafia
>>
File: 1461484102746.png (4 MB, 1500x1503) Image search: [Google]
1461484102746.png
4 MB, 1500x1503
Just to set the record straight, we love Putin in America. If you notice, we only started getting really enthusiastic about Trump, after he said all those great things about Russia and
"America and Russia should work together"

It's only the jews and the media who hate Putin, and fuck them.
>>
>>74448562
>Because Emperor try to ruined Murican empire
And you're next Belarus
>>
>>74447928
I mean it rather in the way that Russia is a multi-cultural state and not a nation by and for Rus. They still have more muslims than we do, because they conquered so many islamic provinces. He bans blaspheming Islam and the prophet and he will never be anti-islam, because it would mean five times Chechnia in Russia. And Moscow is basically the Paris of the east, if you know what I mean. Yes, they bomb the IS and are active in the Middle East for geo-strategic interests, like the US, but that's about it. Hoping for Putin as le saviour of le white race is a joke and believing in him as the remover of all kebab is delusional. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQRh9ogFLXg
>>
>>74448670
>>74448670
>monkey with nigger tier education noise.
kek
>>
File: Belarus_flag-7.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Belarus_flag-7.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>74448918
Don't worry by the end of the 2010's Your country will be like Germany. Proud and strong with a stable economy.
>>
>>74448686
>2016
>Hoping for Putin as le saviour of le white race is a joke and believing in him as the remover of all kebab is delusional.
Hitlerfapper kids still live on this planet

KEK
>>
>>74442434
>The roubles collapsed at some point between those years no
Yeah, it's not like we have something to do with this, right?
It was all Putin's fault, right?
>>
>>74444980
its what we have in the uk pms that look out only for americas interests sucks balls
>>
>>74449420
The UK sucks up to the US, the US sucks up to no one, and Israel sucks up to the Haredim.
>>
>>74448918
Europeans don't know how fucked up Putin is.
>>
>>74449133
It is his fault for having economy so weak that just oil prices can fuck it up.
>>
>>74449894
The economy is weak because of the sanctions and jews pulling out businesses, stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>74449894
like canada?
>>
>>74442853
I think people idolize him in the west not because of how good his policies actually are, but because how shit our leaders are. Putin is an actual masculine alpha male LEADER. Compared to our cucks like Obama and Trudeau, or stupid cunts like Merkel, Putin looks like a god...
>>
File: anball.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
anball.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
>>74440703
First pic related

Second oligarchs never left since the days of the czars they just shift about and putin is in bed with those puppeteers and can easily be shown as corrupt giving special favors that cost the Russian tax payers billions
>>
>>74450259
Have you ever had a genetic tst? Maybe you're a Jew too?
>>
>>74450491
May be Putin real good guy,not like western psychopats, dont killing innocents but kill 100% evil ISIS monkeys
>>
>>74440703
If Trump loses, will Russia be the last bastion of defense against the Muslim horde? Or will it be culturally enriched as well?
>>
File: 6vqk_tRb5qs.jpg (24 KB, 503x604) Image search: [Google]
6vqk_tRb5qs.jpg
24 KB, 503x604
>>74446848
>goodchanging
>>
>>74450680

Is there anything more retarded than Ancaps and An-com's?
>>
File: wolf.jpg (174 KB, 1035x769) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
174 KB, 1035x769
Because he is so fucking based and he is not cuck like most countries.
He can actually say "NO" to USA.

Just watch those Annual Q&A videos on youtube.
>>
File: cafe.png (262 KB, 931x941) Image search: [Google]
cafe.png
262 KB, 931x941
>>74451573
Everyone else?
>>
>>74452327

Everyone else actually knows the definition of anarchism and can figure out you can't pick a flavor of it.
>>
Is there still a ban on Western food to Russia? I cant really appreciate a leader that bans food and causes prices to go up and screws over his own citizens out of spite for other countries. If you take away food and cause spikes in prices, it will be disaster down the line. Take away food from people or make it harder to get and people are more likely to rebel.
>>
>>74452552
Every one knows the definition of a car.....
>>
>>74442702
This is the most important post on the whole of the internet for Americans everywhere.
>>
>>74441094

>160cm midget
>masculine

Why are you Ruskis so short anyway?
>>
>>74452837

Tell me what makes you think that Anarchy will only have or even majority have Corporations or Communes?

There is nothing that points either will happen and because there is no way to enforce any system let alone your special snowflake stupidity there is no way special snowflake system will exist.

But I get it logic is hard for 12 year olds.
>>
>>74452785
you realize that by doing that it opened a door to russian foods to the market without the western competitors, it may be not as good as the western but now it has room and potential to evolve, wasn't that easy before
>>
File: 1459869523961.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
1459869523961.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1077
>>74453050
I don't care about what happens I rather Die Free than live a tax slave to those lesser than my great self.
Result don't matter compared to integrity and virtue.

Although I'm actually I'm of a Theocratic mindset applied to anarchy
>>
>>74453220

But by doing that, you cause a 20% increase in prices for food. I doubt the poor in Russia gives two shits about Russian farmers when they're struggling. People don't care about the future of others if they're worried if they have enough money to eat for the week.
>>
>>74453536
yeah, it's a bit harder now, but not like people are starving. people are happy that they can finally buy russian products

PS: I'm not from Moscow or SPB
>>
>>74453446

>Theocracy
>Applied to anarchy

By god you are a retarded person.

Why can't you understand that anarchy is anarchy and you can't add concepts or mindsets. Also if you want to be free, buy a boat and go to micronesia.
>>
File: reaction1.jpg (60 KB, 1529x742) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.jpg
60 KB, 1529x742
>>74453734
If you want to be tax cattle be slaughtered like a cow
>>
trump is putin, usa will become russia
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.