[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypocrisy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: ira.jpg (71 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
ira.jpg
71 KB, 752x501
Here's the preamble:
I have a small IT business partnering with world-known companies in Belarus and want to move my whole business to Ireland. All the business relocation is going very slowly, riddled with numerous rejects and further due diligence procedures from Irish officials.

Now to the matter:
WHY THE FUCK THIS PEOPLE LET GAZILLIONS OF SHITSKINS EVEN WITHOUT A PASSPORT TO WIPE THEIR ASSES INTO THEIR COUNTRY AND OBSTRUCT THE LEGIT TAX PAYING JOBS PROVIDING BUSINESS TO DO IT??? THEY ARE FUCKING AFRAID OF ME COMMITING FINANCIAL CRIMES BUT THEY'RE OK WITH SANDNIGGERS BLOWING UP AIRPORTS AND SHIT!!! GOD DAMMIT I'M MAD
>>
thank you for your attention
>>
>>74440120
U wot? Is eat your potato like a good spud
>>
>>74440120
basically you're not part of saudi arabia's plan.
>>
>>74440185
that was one well written commentary
>>
Fuck off, faggot! There's a missing plane and we gotta find it!
>>
>>74440120

Settle down there, Segei. We've got our own home grown terrorists here and don't want any lower quality ones taking all the dissident limelight.

As for your business? I dunno, those Southern monkeys are corrupt as fuck so you're just not bribing the right official.
>>
>>74440306
that is likely the case, but I'm somewhat idealistic and reluctant to get into this whole shady bribing thing because it's exactly the thing I'm trying to run away from
>>
>>74440120
What kind of IT buisness do you have ?
>>
>>74440306
>It's a "did I mention I'm from le norn iron" post

you people are insufferable attention speakers
>>
>>74440479
enterprise machine learning software
>>
>>74440120
>and want to move my whole business to Ireland

So you can avoid tax?
>>
>>74440650
so I can avoid getting gang raped by government officials here
>>
>>74440120
Why are you moving away from Belarus? Any problems there or you just a greedy jew betraying your homeland for a few extra rabbit-rubbles gained by the tax evasion?
>>
>>74440437
In all seriousness, just jump through the hoops best you can. If need be, fly over and talk to people in person. Once you're setup the Republic will look after you pretty well. The South are just quintessentially lazy as a culture - from academia to government, but they're alright people.

>>74440521

I see your sense of humour is as good as your proof reading skills. You're a credit to your country, anon.
>>
>>74440718

How is this a bad thing? I'd rather pay taxes to Estonia than Finland.
>>
>>74440120
how about you stay and improve your own fucking country instead of leeching off other's economic success like a shitskin
>>
>>74440743
yes, thats what I'm trying to do, but god its frustrating
>>
>>74440892
how come I will be leeching off it?
>>
>>74440892

>economic success
>Ireland

They HAD it...and blew it. Now they welcome other countried setting up there. Except Sergei here for some reason

>>74440918

have you flown over to speak to someone in charge? I'm not taking the piss here: take him out for a drink and grease the wheels with whiskey. Or fly him over there and get him laid.
>>
>>74440120
The main problem is that you are white, and the progressive and tolerant left doesn't want that. According to them there are too many whites in Europe and this needs to change. Put on a blackface and identify as a transnigger, you'll have better chances.
>>
>>74440795
I just got a little angered because Wargaming company did it and moved to UK to avoid taxes but they pose themselves like they are huge patriots
>>
>>74440120
Пo кaкoй cпeциaльнocти BO пoлyчaл, бpaтишкa?
>>
>>74441307
тeopeтичecкaя физикa
>>
>>74441120
yes I did after first time being rejected for company incorporation, had a prolonged talk with some red faced guy with a booger in the corner of his mouth and he told me they would require additional due diligence procedures because my father (sic!) was an officer in Soviet military
>>
>>74441360
У нac peaльнo c пoдoбнoй cпeциaльнocтью ycтpoитьcя чтoбы нe дoшиpaкaми питaтьcя?
>>
>>74441470
пo cпeциaльнocти - нeт, в нии бyдeшь cocaть бocый хyй
>>
>>74441443

That's a fucking new one to me! Damn, I'm out of ideas then. Come to Belfast instead? Hang out with the Thrones cast.
>>
>>74441615
thats a backup plan, chose Ireland in the first place because of lower taxes/wages, but may need to go to UK in the end
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.