[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me about North Korea /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 634x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 634x428
How come communism is successful there?
>>
>>74438271
>communism
>successful

pick one
>>
>>74438271
They are one of the three countries (along with Iran and Cuba) not to have a central bank controlled by the Illuminati.
>>
>>74438271
How do you mean? Half the country is in poverty.
>>
>>74438271
>successful
>>
>>74438352
And you know how?

Kike media?
>>
>>74438271
CHYNA.
>>
>>74438410
I bet you think the moon landing was fake too, right Einstein?
>>
>>74438410
how do you know it's successful?
>>
One of the few countries where religion is illegal.
No Mc Donald's. No Coca-Cola. 100,000 MBs internet.
>>
>>74438410
Yes, kike media with their kike cameras filming kikes posing as North Koreans being kike bums.
>>
It's not successful, it doesn't work bc extremists of either side are bad

>extreme left = communism
didn't work

>extreme right = US republicans
Also doesn't work
>>
>>74438526
No I don't.

I bet you're the type to support "hurr freedom and democracy" through military force on countries that were doing just fine before
>>
>>74438536
They have nukes and their own space program?
>>
File: greater zion.jpg (156 KB, 2040x1232) Image search: [Google]
greater zion.jpg
156 KB, 2040x1232
>>74438324
>>74438352
>>74438371
>>74438526
>>74438536
>>74438664
>>74438685
>They haven't been Red Pilled.
Oh my dear children.

>>74438330
/thread. This man has it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A0eem5ON6Q
>>
>>74438271

North Korea isn't communist. I also don't mean it in the "they don't practice true communism" type of way either. Their officially ideology is known as "Juche" now.
>>
You might want to try brushing your teeth a little more because the plaque buildup is clearly starting to impair your cognitive function. North Korea is one of the worst totalitarian countries in the world and it's run by a cheese eating lardo known as Kim-Jung-Un. The only news people can read is state propaganda. Fuck off, you fat greasy bastard and brush your damn teeth already.
>>
>>74438685
> extreme right = republicans
Man they fuckin did a number on you in public school.
>>
>>74438882
Juche is pretty much just communism senpai.
>>
File: pepe wilderness.gid.gif (1 MB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
pepe wilderness.gid.gif
1 MB, 500x359
>>74438920

I wonder who could POSSIBLY be behind this post?
>>
>>74438758
so does india and half of their people don't poo in loo.
are nukes and spaceprograms really a measure of success when the rest of your country is dirt poor, people are malnourished and don't know about proper feces disposal?
>>
>>74438271
You see those black things they are carrying in their hands? That is what makes communism "successful" anywhere.
>>
>>74438758
>>74439059
also the best korean space programm is a meme. they cant even bring a small satelitte into a stable orbit... i did that a gazillion times on kerbal space programm
>>
>>74439022
what part is wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 422x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 422x512
>>74438271
its not you fucking moron. The people are short from malnutrition, they have crumbling buildings, rolling black outs, people that go blind from cataracts even at a young age and don't have the equipment to even do such a simple procedure to fix it, multi generationa forced labor camps, and need handouts to survive. anything good is fake for photos.
>>
>>74439032

Payne?
>>
>>74438271
Good sheepherders.
There is no opposition, you need a permit to leave your village - this fact itself makes it impossible to form any kind of bigger resistance.
>>
>>74438271
Pyongyang is the only functional area of the country, and the only thing the DPRK media itself will let anybody see. The rest is a literal shithole with no resources.

>bongs desperately wanting communism to work

You don't even deserve a country.
>>
>>74439178
I don't mean to shit on your argument, Hans, but you're aware that putting satellites into orbit is enormously more complex than KSB, right?
>>
>>74438271
their people starve regularly, and they need to threaten nations with weapons of mass destruction so they can feed their own people and ideology, it's pathetic and communism is never successful
>>
>>74439272
here's a thought i had looking at your pic:
since the korean war technically never ended because no peace treaty was signed, maybe what we have been witnessing for the past 60 years is a new type of warfare. no open confrontation but instead the west lets the best koreans become smaller and smaller due to malnutrition and then when they are only 5 cm tall we march in and just stomp them to death.
it'll be just like smashing bugs

>>74439407
come one weedman, how hard can it be?
you put your satellite on top of a can which you fill up with highly explosive material.
you light that shit and you need one retard to operate a small steering system et voilĂ  you're in orbit...russia did it, even india did it. yet best korea did not...
>>
is your definition of successful people living in poverty and oppression from their government? Little to no advances is technology science or medicine?

If so, they're very successful
>>
It's a potemski country, sustained by China. A firewall between China and the NATO.
>>
>>74438271
> sell huge amount of rate earth elements to China for a bargain
> manage to get enough money to not crumble on yourself

most of dprk stuff is repeled Chinese goods handed for free
>>
>>74438271
""""""""""successful""""""""""
>>
>>74438271
There is no communism at all there, it's rather a hereditary absolute traditional monarchy than communism
>>
>>74438271

>successful

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>74438271
>NK
>Communist
>successful
>>
File: 1463513639916.jpg (57 KB, 527x414) Image search: [Google]
1463513639916.jpg
57 KB, 527x414
>>74440103
>tfw you finally realize why britbongs won't fight for their country
OP has the lowest standards of all time.
>>
>>74438271
>How come communism is successful there?
It's not. Look at "Best Korea". If it has to depend on handouts when it's under embargo, it's not successful. A non-communist government can weather trade embargoes and can survive in isolation. Norks, like other commie gov'ts, have been hit by terrible famines that has killed countless people. It was so bad that some had to resort to cannibalism, like Russia did, like the other (former) Soviet states did, like China did.

What the commies don't tell you is that the communist design is a slow descent to oblivion. Why do you think commies talk about capitalism being a stepping stone to communism? It requires infrastructure and other systems to be in place and for the economy to be very established before switching to communism. A more wealthy country would take longer to collapse and implode under communism. Then the commies move on and reiterate their bullshit of "true commienizum hasn't been tried yet, DURR!"

Most of the commie leaders are only in it for the power and to rob the victim country of its wealth before moving on. There's no effort towards sustainability or compromise--only consume until everything's gone or the country could no longer support them.

And it always devolves to totalitarianism. It's either a party or one man with absolute power over everyone else, instead of the promised "people's rule" or whatever bullshit. One person and/or one party /= "the people". Look at Norks. There's no "people" there; just the Kims.
>>
>>74438271
They are actually not communist. Their regime is deeply rooted in confucian ancestor worship and korean royal dynastic loyalty. They are more the continuation of their kings than anything else,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleanest_Race
>>
>>74438271
>>74438850
I don't think this guy even knows what red-pilled means
>>
It's because they aren't corrupt like other failed communist states.
In these failed states like the USSR, the leaders would take from the rich and poor and give to themselves. But in glorious People's Democratic Republic of Korea, they take from the poor and give to the army. Truly a great model of proletariat emancipation.
>>
>>74440320
>And it always devolves to totalitarianism
it's because communism can't handle opposition.
they cant counter someone who says: no i'm not taking part in your commie bs"
it always becomes violent and opposition is killed.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.