[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, is there any reason to vote for Trump over Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: a1e0lul3thq1zmgdlw7q.jpg (39 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
a1e0lul3thq1zmgdlw7q.jpg
39 KB, 800x500
Honestly, is there any reason to vote for Trump over Hillary other than likability?

Like, Hillary's evil, but at least she's experienced. What qualities does Trump have that would make him the better person to sit in the situation room when the shit hits the fan?
>>
>not a woman
>wants to get rid of brown people
do i need to go further you cunt?
>>
>>74437427
>check flag
>>
>>74437427
>she's experienced at evil so vote for her
Kys
>>
>>74437427
His response will always be

>kick out the mexicans and don't touch the guns

Good enough for me.
>>
> Like, Hillary's evil, but at least she's experienced
What kind of doublethink is this?!?!!!?!!!
>>
if there's one thing trump is good at it, it's negotiation and manipulation
>>
>>74437427
>she's experienced
Why does this matter? All they do is sign off on shit.
So she's been a corrupt psycho longer than anyone else, why does that mean she should be president?
>>
>>74437427
>experienced

>experience in corruption makes her a viable candidate

u wat m8?

>the situation room
Wasn't she asleep when Bengazi was happening?

anyway, shill thread. Not even trying.
>>
>>74437427
ARF ARF ARF!

No. Australia, just no.

I would rather watch it burn than have a president who barks like a dog in public.
>>
>>74437427
It's the difference between a car with brakes and a car without brakes
>>
>>74437427
>experienced

She's literally accomplished nothing ever in her life other than killing her opponents.
>>
>>74437427

>Like, Hillary's evil, but at least she's experienced.

So?

I'd rather have somebody who fucks up at a job because they are new face than somebody who fucks up at a job and was already aware that what they were doing was wrong beforehand.
>>
>>74437427
>Like, Hillary's evil, but at least she's experienced.
>evil
>experienced

1, she's fucking evil. Really questioning why electing evil is bad? The bad guy. Let's let the bad guy rule the world. Uh... no. That's just downright dumb as fuck.

2, her experience is trash. Literally every office or job she's held has been a failure. Her experience, her resumé is full of shitty performances.
Why would anyone hire someone with piss poor references? That's just dumb as fuck as well.

I don't understand how she still gets votes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.