[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats going to happen once the public realizes that Bernie supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462935815219.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1462935815219.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
Whats going to happen once the public realizes that Bernie supporters are just giant children with a violent mob mentality?

Just read this letter from the Nevada Democratic Party to the DNC. They are warning that things are likely going to get out of hand at the national convention due to aforementioned children.

I cant wait until everyone realizes how fucking retarded their whole "movement" was and people start to feel embarasses about it
>>
>>74435165

https://www.scribd.com/doc/312844982/160516-Letter-DNC-RBC-NVDemsConvention

forgot link
>>
Oh God, Bernie supporters are basically hipsters
>>
>>74435165
you've convinced me OP, iam now a #Shill4Hill
>>
Remember, IN THE MIND OF A DEMOCRAT, the victim of violence is the guilty party, for having instigated it. Remember when Trump was blamed as the cause of the violence at his rallies? Yeah.

Therefore Hillary is the guilty party. When will she take responsibility for the violent behavior of Bernie supporters?
>>
>>74435165
>>74435227

>believing a complaint loged by the DNC

stealth hillshill detected
>>
>>74435373
But the tone of the lady was that of a whiny bitch
>>
>>74435666
Nice Satan trips.

Anyway the behavior from the Bern victims sounds exactly, EXACTLY the same as at the Tucson Trump rally I went to. I absolutely adore and cherish seeing lefties being the victim of this sort of behavior.

Please, lefties, start murdering each other. Please make 1968 happen again. This would be beautiful.
>>
>>74435165
Kek I just stole this image
>>
>>74435879
>Please make 1968 happen again. This would be beautiful.
How is it not going to happen, that's my question.
>Arrogant, entitled Boomercrats
>union bosses
>BLM
>SJW
>Upper class insular whites (please smile, we're democrats!)

This thing's gonna explode
>>
File: 1462950073421.jpg (605 KB, 900x2942) Image search: [Google]
1462950073421.jpg
605 KB, 900x2942
>>74436225

Also. Eventual nominee was Herbert Hoover was handpicked by the party elite over the more grassroots McCarthy. Hoover ran a shady campaign and McCarthy supporters felt that they got screwed.

Hoover, like Hillary, was considered to be a continuation of the previous administration. He was unpopular and ultimately lost to Nixon. A huge part of Nixon's appeal in the general was that he was highly critical of the seemingly neverending Vietnam War. Trumps mainstream appeal in the general may come from his harsh criticism of the failed War on Terror.

Its fucking happening senpai. MAGA
>>
>>74437707
That's fucking badass
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.