[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: slowbleed.png (175 KB, 479x186) Image search: [Google]
slowbleed.png
175 KB, 479x186
We're finished.

How will we ever recover.
>>
It doens't make me mad, it's just annoying how transparently "muh progressive" it is
>>
>>74434042
google does this shit all the time for old people's fucking birthdays or whatever, chill.

also they've been SJW cancer for a while now
>>
>>74434042
how about telling people about how both bill and trump both know epstein

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
>>
We start by selling shirts with sleeves.
>>
>>74434042
Me ruv u rong time googre vote fol equarity
>>
File: 1461971679895.jpg (49 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
1461971679895.jpg
49 KB, 700x390
>Support violent commie revolutions
>support violence within the US
>muh japanese internment camps
>marry a US soldier who worked for the camp
>happen to get a picture taken holding Malcom x as he was dying
>NOBEL PRIZE AGENT OF PEACE TRUE EQUALITY LOVER
>>
File: 1463062278319.jpg (193 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463062278319.jpg
193 KB, 800x600
>>74434212
found you
>>
>>74434042
Shoulda dropped more nukes to fry those gooks that team with spooks to make hell brake loose
>>
Changing up the Google logo was cool from time to time. you could click it and learn something new. Now everyday is special snowflake day.
>>
>>74434367
Funny thing is it was the American commies that were most pro internment; and those considered "Nazi sympathizers" who were most anti-internment in the US.
>>
>>74434042

Sit back.

Relax.

Remember.

Antonin Scalia's spot on the bench still needs to be filled. Obama will not be doing so, nobody is willing to confirm his choices. The old liberal bat Ginsberg wont last another 8 years, Breyer is approaching 20 years and probably wont make it another 8. That is 3 spots, 2 currently occupied by liberals that President Trump will get to fill, not to mention the filling of our older conservative justices spots as they leave. Imagine life in America with a supreme court made of a supermajority of younger, conservative justices that will hold the court for decades.

Relax.
>>
i hate sjw gooks more then anything
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.