[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would a white American Male ever vote Democrat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: karlie_21.jpg (1001 KB, 1670x2325) Image search: [Google]
karlie_21.jpg
1001 KB, 1670x2325
I have never understood, as I am not American, why any male (especially white) would vote for any Democrats. It is against your own interest. It just seems illogical. Maybe someone could enlighten me. I have studied American polotics and I just see zero advantages and many disadvantages for white men to vote democrat.

Whenever I compare "left" vs "right" American politics, the three questions left arguments fail again and again are:

1. Compared to what?
2. At what cost?
3. What hard evidence do you have?

American liberal policies can never pass all three of these questions.
>>
>>74428148
bump
>>
The unsuccessful ones get a slightly higher wage for working at Best Buy or whatever.
>>
>>74428148
Most if the answer to your question is the image you posted
>>
>>74428148
because they are cucks! what part of this dont you people get?
>>
>>74428148
>1. Compared to what?
>2. At what cost?
>3. What hard evidence do you have?
Hello Thomas Sowell.
>>
>>74428678
Woman who long has hit the wall but painted/shopped up to look hafway acceptable again (but they missed her granny hands)?
>>
>>74428148
Some people are just idiots.
>>
>>74428148

I've always viewed voting democrat/left is effeminate/gay/cucky.
>>
>>74428148
Not all whites act logically or according to their interests unfortunately
>>
True Conservatives vote for what will make their lives better in the long run.

Liberals vote for what make them look better in the moment.
>>
File: 1458672420469.jpg (581 KB, 1329x1917) Image search: [Google]
1458672420469.jpg
581 KB, 1329x1917
>>74428148
She's shit at programming but I'd still bang.
>>
>>74428148
I used to be democrat and voted for Kerry, because Bush was terrible. I voted 3rd party both times Obama ran because I knew both candidates were full of shit. Now I'm for Trump.

A male may vote democrat because
1) Is a nigger/spic
2) Hates guns and thinks banning guns works
3) Are dependent on government services
>>
>>74429308
Computer illiterate here, what's happening in that image? Is she just spamming cd [enter] and code [enter]?
>>
The result of 20+ years of Neo-communist Marxist indoctrination by the public school system coupled with lazy parents relying on tv and Internet to raise their kids. What you get are a bunch of self-hating, brainwashed automatons who only care about identity politics and are only able to view the world through the SJW lens because they were never taught how to think critically or logically by their Marxist Jew professors while being blasted with propaganda on the television
>>
What is being a cuck
>>
>>74429479

She's just changing directories and failing at it too
>>
>>74429479
> what's happening in that image?

She's a woman
>>
>>74429479
>code
cd = change directory
ls = list all the files in the directory you're in

She can't even find the and open the fucking files she's looking for lmao
>>
>>74428148
Because his dad voted Democrat because muh JFK/muh FDR
>>
there's no party that supports my interests

democrats had a chance with webb but that got ruined
>>
>>74429308
Coding hello world in ruby. Hmm. What bullshut, overnight "WE GUARANTEE YOU A JOB" bootcamp did she attend?
>>
Because under a Rawlsian moral framework voting for Trump is inconceivable.

Because anyone who knows basic economics knows Trump's avowed policies would be a disaster for growth.

This is why smart people aren't voting for Donald.

Need I go on?
>>
I have seen nonwhite men vote democrat and that does not surprise me. I have seen many white democrats as well and to be completely honest, their woman owns them and they look it too.
>>
>>74429479
cd .. takes you to the parent folder
code isn't real
ls gives you a list of the contents of the current directory
>>
>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/

>Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

>The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.
>>
>>74429479
Basically, the stupid cunt can't into terminal
>>
>>74429852
>Trump supporters are less intelligent.
Yea sure dude. http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
>>
>>74428148
OP...

are you really stupid enough to believe that none of us aren't fully aware of the based Thomas Sowell?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88

3:45
>>
File: demonicrat.jpg (12 KB, 163x180) Image search: [Google]
demonicrat.jpg
12 KB, 163x180
>>74428148
I voted for a Demonicrat once.

He was running against a particularly corrupt and incompetent incumbent Republican, and there wasn't any third party candidate in that race.
>>
>>74429852
>lel anyone who is smart doesn't like trump durr
>Drumpf is dumb lel btfo
How stupid can you be?
>>
File: 1458344323775.jpg (226 KB, 869x1776) Image search: [Google]
1458344323775.jpg
226 KB, 869x1776
>>74429308
This one may or may not be fake. I'm not sure.
>>
Virtue signalling to no one.

Yeah, they're that retarded. Someone from a largely successful demographic or who'd think they'd be more successful if it wasn't just men offering interviews should always vote for the most libertarian...
... Even if this means voting for "literally Hitler".

Because Hilary is just going to cuck everything and rewrite equal opportunity laws with "except white, cis men."
>>
>>74429705
This, honestly most who still are probably aren't aware of this cuckery or think it is a passing trend.

They are our countrymen, but our large geography and population makes it difficult for the man in Maine to sympathize with the man in Arizona on the effects of illegal immigration.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (33 KB, 422x435) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
33 KB, 422x435
>>74429308
saved
>>
>>74428148
Because the alternative is worse. Pick your poison anon.
>>
>>74428148

>Not voting for Jim Webb

If Webb were running against Trump, I'd dump Trump in a heartbeat.
>>
Because if you're brought up in a democrat zone there's a good chance you just assume that democrats are good and republicans are evil.

And then if you take the time to think it through further, you find out they're both evil, and then everybody hates you if you don't go along with what they think.
>>
>>74430376

i'm writing him in unless he's dumb enough to be trumps VP in which case i'm not voting at all
>>
>>74430124
pretty sure /g/ made that one
>>
>>74430379
This desu. People don't really care what the parties offer, they're just brought up with a sort of brand loyalty, if you will.
>>
It happens sometimes. There's remnants of unionists. And Bernie Sander's support is white. The difference between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton is that Bernie promises free shit for everybody and Hillary promises free shit for minorities. And considering about half the Democrat party is non white Hillary is cucking Bernie.

Like when Bernie promises free college that doesn't resonate with non whites because they already get free college. The non white base wants gibs (for non whites) and the white bloc wants gibs for everybody.

In America it's whites that pay the taxes. Minorities with the exception of asians and Indian nationals are a net negative. Blacks and hispanics are a huge drain on government resources and consume much more than they pay in. Blacks and hispanics combined are 30% of the population.

I'm for a systematic dismantling of the welfare state.
>>
>>74429852
>growth is the only thing that matters
>my mum bought me an economics 101 book for christmas and i looked up Rawls on wikipedia

Aha
>>
>>74430124
For my own health I'm calling this fake as fuck
>>
free stuff, that's literally the reason 85% of democrats vote democrat
>>
File: 1459216031894.jpg (37 KB, 460x482) Image search: [Google]
1459216031894.jpg
37 KB, 460x482
For gibs.
>>
>>74428148
They are cucks. Plane and simple.
>>
Because they're dumb enough to think that the boot will never be their's. This is wrong because someday, that boot will be mine and women will like me. When I told my now wife that I'm a conservative, she went crazy and fell in love with me.
I'm still kissing that boot, but at least I'm not an idealistic liberal.
>>
Because the media still can't sucking Bill Clinton's dick for him being lucky enough to preside over America during the dotcom boom. Everyone thinks he's the best fucking thing to ever happen to this country because he's a good speaker and happened to be President during a coincidentally economically stable time.

This is also why most of Hillary's voters are leaning toward her. Trust me, it's not a vote for Hillary. It's a vote for Bill by proxy.
>>
>Be poor white American male
>Go though liberal american schooling espousing liberal values
>Liberals promise to take from the rich and give to you
>>
>>74430564
$200 says you couldn't do the first fucking problem out of Mas-Colell

$200,000 says you couldn't do the first problem outta my grad phys copy of Jackson

Tell me more about how smart you and Trump supporters are
>>
>>74428148
The idea that dems are anti white is a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>74428148
to make sure clinton doesn't win

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
>>
File: IMG_1004.jpg (52 KB, 200x220) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
52 KB, 200x220
>>74434502
Sure thing pal.
>>
>>74435228
Can you give me an example of them being anti white?
Being pro minority doesn't count.
>>
>>74429852
>Rawls
>legitimate
Rawls is a total disaster as a philosopher and moralist
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (106 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
106 KB, 450x600
>>74435384
The American welfare system.
>>
the democratic party becomes less white every year. trump already polls 55% / 38% with white voters over, republicans lead over democrats among white women and white men. women are only seen as 'democrat' because non-white women overwhelmingly vote democrat over republican.
>>
>>74429308
This image is bullshit. She typed pwd in there
>>
They think it helps them get laid

Some women are literally openly saying they wont fuck anyone whos voting for trump
>>
>>74435384
at one of the democratic presidential debates they asked "do black lives matter or do all lives matter"

11 of the 12 democrats running for president said black lives matter, and the one who said all lives matter was like the fucking first person to drop out, jim webb i think
>>
>>74435678
Joke's on them. I wasn't getting fucked anyway.
>>
>>74435756
The leading cause of death for black Americans is abortion. Despite the fact that black women are five times as likely to abort their babies as white women, nearly 80% of Planned Parenthood (PP) abortion mills are in minority neighborhoods, and the founder of PP was a hardcore racist (Margaret Sanger). Democrats still rally around PP. Clearly one could support abortion while working to end the huge disparity between black and white abortion rates, but Democrat politicians seem quite content with the status quo. Democrats such as Geraldine Ferraro have gone on record to say that abortion saves money by reducing the number of people on welfare. Given that blacks are disproportionately on welfare, Democrats are advocating killing blacks to reduce welfare costs.
>>
>>74435954
Dam. Really makes you think
>>
>>74435384
>>74435756
I'll wait until you get through you're reddit bernie sanders threads.
>>
>>74435678

jokes on them, any dude who isn't a total retarded faggot would lie to fuck them anyway.
>>
File: IMG_0425 (1).jpg (39 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425 (1).jpg
39 KB, 413x395
>>74436120
>Germany attempting insults
Better get back to your self flagellation Helmut.
>>
>>74429852
>Need I go on?
Please do. I love laughing at the things idiots say.
>>
>>74435384
they want to end racism by making everyone a shitskin
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.