[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we solve the male suicide problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12
File: LHR4ANm.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
LHR4ANm.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
How can we solve the male suicide problem?
>>
Fast track the beta uprising
>>
>>74427961
More jobs. Suicides are often money problem (more and more so).
>>
Selectively breed women for pairbonding instincts

Breed out selfishness and narcissism

Maximize spread of empathic genes

Enjoy
>>
>>74427961

Find a way to reverse the misandry course we've been on since 2013.

Western culture is amazingly, evil, corrupt, and degenerate. We worship women and hate men. Find a way to totally reverse that and the male suicide rate will go down again.

May we be punished for our degeneracy and how we have treated men and boys.
>>
>>74428234
The only problem is that anything to do with giving women responsibility will be branded as misogyny or something.

>>74428155
I suppose, I'd consider suicide if I was homeless due to money for +1 years with no end in sight or went to jail cause of cucklimony/child support
>>
Creative incentive.
>>
>>74428484
1 YEAR? That's some patience. I'd kill myself the day I'd have to sleep outside. Because I don't think I'd ever get myself out of it. Guess I could live at a friend's house for a while but I don't like being a burden.
>>
>>74429229
at 1 year would be the point I realize its going to never get any better.

Atleast if you're staying at a friends house you can still work and find a new place.
>>
Government provided girlfriends
>>
Kill all suicidal people.
>>
>>74428234
This is the core of it here.
Note the rate is particularly high for middle age white men with no kids.
A man without a purpose is a man bound for depression.
Woman have been the drivers of man since day one, selecting the best genes to reproduce and ensuring the survival of the species.
>The world in which we live is a cesspool of poverty and disease where selfishness pays off and the kind are preyed on.
Good work woman!
>>
We can start by encouraging men who actually do father children to be good fathers who will teach their sons to be resilient and stoic. Too many parents rely on the tv, Internet, and schoolteachers to raise their kids, no wonder they're all growing up to be fucked in the head
>>
Just go to therapy bro

In many places you can access it for free and it has been proven to work for a lot of people

Other than that do the usual things
>cut down alcohol
>cut down drugs
>eat better
>more exercise
>better sleep hygiene
>take up hobbies
>become well read

I would also recommend reading up on the different religions to see if any of them grab you since those can be a great help to people finding life difficult to make sense of

At the desperate end of the scale you could try the happy pills but personally i wouldnt recommend them

Honestly most suicides could be prevented by doing the above things and not becoming a depressed wreck in the first place
>>
>>74427961

make a pact to kill each other

Ill kill you OP then you kill someone and so on

wait...
>>
>>74428234

> things that will never happen and would not work even if they could
>>
File: 1462005398412.jpg (103 KB, 600x796) Image search: [Google]
1462005398412.jpg
103 KB, 600x796
>>74428155
B
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L
>>
let the weak kill themselfs
>>
File: l_15.jpg (7 KB, 159x225) Image search: [Google]
l_15.jpg
7 KB, 159x225
>>74428234
>empathic genes

Empaths get stepped on in life. Giving out so much love, always wondering why people take advantage of them. Yup. Suicide it is.
>>
>>74429895
>Doesn't bring up the shitty mother problem

You can bring up the father problem all you want which is true but theres also the women to blame as well.
>>
File: chart.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17 KB, 480x400
I myself am going through a suicidal part of my life right now, and from my perspective the top offenders are:

1) The slave-like status of the worker. You MUST come to work. You CANNOT leave once you get here. You will ONLY take your breaks at these times. We expect 110% from you at ALL TIMES, no excuses. Fuck up one too many times in ANY way and we will fire you in a heartbeat, because you are NOT important.
2) Directly ties in to my second view that there are way, way, WAY too many people in the world right now. Civility is never genuine anymore. All people are numbers, no interactions are really meaningful. When doctors, psychiatrists, teachers, etc, (people whom one would traditionally come to trust and form bonds with) have to see 100, 1,000+ people every day, you realize how little you actually matter to them and how disingenuous every interaction you have outside of family and friends is. You are a number, if you die, outside of the tiny number of people who care about you, you will have no significant impact on the world. Which leads to...
3) Every aspect of life, jobs, social interactions, school, etc, exclusively favors the extroverted and social, making everyone who does not fit those descriptors feel like a complete waste of existence. Introverts are rarely appreciated, and often they are only appreciated when their work is "found", as is the case with many famous writers. Humility means NOTHING in America. Praise and money unto the self-obsessed cunt who writes a dime-a-dozen "novel" about their enlightening experience at the grocery store yesterday. Meanwhile the introvert ponders the truths of reality and how fucked up the world is, and when he finally presents his opinion, he is crucified by the public for not having a positive, conforming opinion. Men are particularly vulnerable, as men are expected to be unrealistically strong and stalwart in all situations. Any man who does not meet these expectations feels humiliated.
>>
>>74430700
True but 99/100 women have no idea how to raise a boy to become a man. Not today's women anyway. I'd rather men do all the raising, today's women have no morals.
>>
>>74431309
You're not a slave because you're paid to work and can quit whenever you want.
>>
>>74431475

And then start the process all over again of finding a job that pays well enough to actually survive. The more jobs I quit, the worse chance I ever have of getting another one. And consider your position while IN the job, not the overarching view of it. Once you are there for a shift, you're trapped for 8 hours.
>>
>>74431475
Sure. You're free to become homeless and go live under a bridge if you want. Actually no, that's illegal.
"Economic freedom" is a much more pertinent concept. You amerikeks are brainwashed about this.
>>
>>74431781
You can choose to be homeless.
It's not slavery, a job needs to be filled, you chose to apply for that job, next time find a better one.
>>
>>74427961

Encourage more of them to go out on ghetto murder-suicide sprees.
>>
>>74429895

But that's another problem - young western men know that there is just no point in overpowering everything that is against them only to still be hated and criticized when they've overcome the odds.

The whole "be a man" thing these days is just utter trash. Those days are long gone. Instead of blaming men for everything, maybe people should start looking at women and the overall culture instead.

Men are very hard on each other and our inclination to favor women in everything fucks us over royally.
>>
>>74427961
kill the jews
the problem is very large, and very complex, and is actually the cause of a fuckton of other issues.
but the root cause, as with anything, is jews.
>>
>>74428234
>Breed out selfishness and narcissism
Can I get a pill that cures every disease known to man with that too?
>>
>>74431309
>I myself am going through a suicidal part of my life right now
You're not the only one here for sure. Take it easy eh.

Good points. Globalization sure isn't helping with point 1. Or any of them really.
>>
>>74431946
I see you're just as blind as everyone else... the expectations of almost all of the jobs in the world are completely unrealistic.

If you think you're helping, you aren't. You're just as delusional as everyone else. Nazi-esque guidelines in every employee conduct manual as the norm, disposal of anyone who doesn't meet these unrealistic guidelines, and the worship of the customer that reaches the point of 1,000 silent, happy customers overshadowed by a single customer's negative comment.
>>
File: carlos.png (272 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
272 KB, 560x560
>>74427961
Stop hanging yourself
>>
>>74427961
I'm designing horrific psychological weapons now. Should be online in another 15-20 years.
>>
>>74432632
>You're not the only one here for sure. Take it easy eh.
I know. It's just particularly fresh for me... I've always been bad, but never this bad.
>>
Legislate female suicide quotas
>>
Sound currency, this ever de-valueing paper is killing our souls.
>>
>>74435362
For equality!
>>
>>74427961
Lower the cost of rope.
>>
I don't know. I can't find a FUCKING job. I fell for the stem meme, have my engineering degree and no one will hire me

I may join the army as a combat engineer/engineer officer/construction engineer officer or kill myself if I can't find something
>>
>>74436049
You must be trolling. Companies are dying to hire engineers.
>>
Government issued gfs

You have no idea how painful it is to live in this world surrounded by sexual and relationship propaganda and be left out of it.
>>
>>74436049
>>74436178
i'm pretty sure they only hire people that either have a 3.5+ gpa, who can into social shit, or pahjeet.

your average stemfag isn't going to fit either of those qualities.
>>
File: jiminy-cricket2.jpg (24 KB, 289x279) Image search: [Google]
jiminy-cricket2.jpg
24 KB, 289x279
>>74428234
> When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
>>
Since feminists want equality, they should volunteer to commit suicide so that the suicide ratio for men and women will be 1:1.
>>
File: 1428586772756.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1428586772756.gif
510 KB, 700x827
I've tried for years to fix my depression and anxiety. I lived in denial and just would tell myself I was born with a chemical imbalance.
But recently I've come to accept it's all virtually incurable because it has such deep seated causes in childhood. Emotional neglect, parents separating, mentally ill parent. That stuff is just so hard to truly get over
>>
>>74436431
Equal jobs equal kill yourself. Makes sense to me. I wanna kill myself but I can't do that until I pay off my student loans. I don't want to put a debt on my family but I also crave sweet death. My student loans are the only thing keeping me from blowing my face off with a 12 gauge shotgun (which I read online as the least painful / most effective way to die)
>>
File: professor-farnsworth.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
professor-farnsworth.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
>>74427961
>How can we solve the societal apathy towards male suffering in general?

ProTip: You can't.

Why do you think white male billionaires are trying to escape the planet on personal rockets?
>>
>>74427961
it is always solving itself
>>
>>74436681

I've read a lot of these types of posts on /pol/ tonight (it is morning here now though).

You guys have such an authentic, almost casual humorous way of putting it. But still, I wonder why I am coming across so many posts of this morose, morbid nature.
>>
Get rid of all law dealing with marriage for one, its doing practically nothing but harm
>>
File: boys vs girls.png (699 KB, 599x858) Image search: [Google]
boys vs girls.png
699 KB, 599x858
This pic literally sums it up in one go.

If women are depressed, it's because they think that people don't like them, or that they are too fat and people won't like them because of that.

If men are depressed it's because we actually comprehend things like why we are here, what significance do I have in society, am I really in control of my life, what responsibility do I have to my ancestors ETC ETC.
>>
>>74436681
>blowing my face off with a 12 gauge shotgun (which I read online as the least painful / most effective way to die)
Yeah maybe, but it's going to be really gross.
America and your guns, HUH. I'd just stab myself in the heart near a floor drain. It'll hurt but it's simple and much cleaner. They say fatal wounds don't hurt as much too. Some people would do that in their bath, but I don't want to die in a bath, it's weird.
>>
>>74437438
Vid related - woman talks about nihilism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--RB1ZmF_B4

>Teehee I'm so funny and quirky because nothing matters and we are all gonna die :D
>Le religion is pointless lel >:]
>Plz like and subscribe I need more gratification
>>
File: butters-on-depression.png (705 KB, 1170x677) Image search: [Google]
butters-on-depression.png
705 KB, 1170x677
>>74436487
I spent 18 years battling depression. One day I was truly ready to blow my brains out when something clicked or snapped.

Don't fight the ocean of your inner thoughts. You must ride on the surface of the stormy sea, not beat it with your fists.

Just saying, "It will get better" is bullshit. But you know that some days are harder than others. The only way to "get better" is to enjoy the little things in life. You need to try build a raft to ride the storm of your life and take it as an adventure instead of drowning in a sea of emotions.

Idk, maybe I'm full of shit.
>>
>>74427961
Work on a safe and cheap penis enlargement product/program.
>>
>>74437438

Yeah. Even "redpilled" "white nationalist" women are just playing a role basically. They cannot do it as accurately as men can.

Since that whole ideology is about philosophy, reflection and responsibility to ancestors, I just noticed that women that claim to follow it take the most basic talking points and churn it out like a robot. When questioned on their beliefs, they get angry and start insulting the people who are simply asking them basic questions.

I'm convinced that "redpilled" "white nationalist" women are only like that because they are trying to impress Chad Thundercock, or they are already under the wing of a Chad and they are just repeating what he has told them over and over again.

Pay attention next time to those types of women and compare them to how redpilled, white nationalist men communicate. The men are genuine and knowledgeable while the women are robots that say the same things over and over and get angry when scrutinized.
>>
>>74437661
>they are trying to impress Chad Thundercock

Or they are trying to impress Stacy Lightningtits so she'll finally be accepted into the cool girl group.
>>
>>74437559
>Yeah maybe, but it's going to be really gross.
You are dead, who cares? Not you.

>I'd just stab myself in the heart near a floor drain.

The amount of willpower, effort, technical know how, and strength required to complete this act is enormous when compared to pulling a 10lb trigger.

You've obviously not really thought about this or are naive about the lethality of your average human with a sharp object.
>>
>>74437661
no shit, womens entire perception of reality is based off of what benefits themselves the most, they can believe two completely contradicting ideas if thats what gets them the most out of life

Christian/republican girls are all dumb or overcompensating for their past, or sheltered
>>
Fun fact: women attempt suicide more often than men but their suicide death rate is smaller because, as always, men are better at doing things right
>>
>>74438072
No it's because women don't commit suicide with the actual intent of dying
>>
>>74437853
>You are dead, who cares? Not you.
I care. A little bit.
>willpower, effort
But that's why I don't do it you see? If I decide to restrict myself to a method that is difficult and painful, I probably won't ever kill myself!
>technical know how
Yeah.. might take a few tries. It's going to suck.
>strength
Thankfully bicep curls are the easiest, less exercisy of all exercises.
>>
>>74438072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fStdkvn4tnw

Average female """suicide attempt"""
>>
>>74438595
Rofl
>>
>>74437559
>>74438595
contrast
>>
>>74427961
Legalize it and Open up suicide clinics where you can go off yourself after receiving A assisted suicide card from your doctor. Supposedly if you legalize stuff The rates will drop.
>>
>>74438276
>But that's why I don't do it you see? If I decide to restrict myself to a method that is difficult and painful, I probably won't ever kill myself!
It's like you don't even understand the concept of depression or have the sympathy to care about another human's suffering at all.

No one who is in so much internal pain that they would consider suicide would adhere to such weak ass personal promises.

>Thankfully bicep curls are the easiest, less exercisy of all exercises.
You've watched too many movies. Getting past the sternum and bones would be a heroic feat. Do you even know where the heart is located under the skeleton? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Heart_near.png It's practically encased in bones for a reason, it's important!

But all of that furthers my original point of you not being capable of understanding someone who wants out of their body NOW!
>>
I had been suicidal between the ages of twelve and twenty-two. Other posters are right. We're marginalized and told to suck it up while other groups are coddled.

I've been homeless, robbed, had my face bashed in, all that good stuff.

The only reason I haven't given up and died is because I've already died. There's nothing after this.

But don't despair. It feels better to live through the suffering for those few moments of happiness than to not live at all.
>>
>>74439402
I'm honestly considering going nomad. At least I'll get to see some of the world before I die. Better than just being a shut in NEET for the rest of my days
>>
>>74439402

>We're marginalized and told to suck it up while other groups are coddled.

We would do well to remember that other men also marginalize us too.

Whiteknight effeminate faggot dudebros, wannabe alpha males, older men, authority figures, on and on. Women are a huge reason for the anti-male degeneracy we see now, but we should also remember that other men and the culture in it's entirety are also to blame.

I don't see any proof things will get better for us. If I had told you 10 years ago that western culture would be this anti-male in 2016, I doubt you would have believed me.
>>
>>74427961
I dare say that the transexual rate of suicide is high more for that it is the last resort of men trying to exist in this time then they kill themselves, more than it is merely being depressed over not being womanly.

I often feel inadequate as a male and just wonder if being a woman really is easier as it looks, maybe it would turn my life around.

2 years unemployed wondering if its even possible to pay off my financial aid college meme debt is making me ponder suicide.
>>
>>74428234
whites are too empathic, which is why they are cheering thier own extinction
>>
>>74427961
Kill all women. Breed with cute boys.
>>
>>74439737

That's been my theory for years.

Trannies exist because being a man in western culture is too hard.

There is a reason why male to female trannies are the absolute majority of tranny cases.

People talk about how "they FEEL that way so it was what they wanted to do", yet nobody talks about WHY they feel that way. What led them to those conclusions. And I dare say it's taboo to discuss how hard men have it in society. Even /pol/ gets pissed off and starts calling me a virgin, neckbeard, fedora, etc when I talk about this.

Those young dudes want to become women because they experience firsthand how hard it is to be a young male these days, and they see women being pampered and coddled beyond human description, so they want to be treated like that and hence they start playing dress up.
>>
>>74439084
>Getting past the sternum and bones would be a heroic feat. Do you even know where the heart is located under the skeleton?
Bah. Can't be that hard. You can feel where the ribs are and pinpoint the heart by feeling the beatings too.
A fucking stingray did it to Steve Irwin. I can too.
>But all of that furthers my original point of you not being capable of understanding someone who wants out of their body NOW!
NEIN! Make a pact with yourself and stick to it. Killing yourself should not be easy. It is always difficult, but guns make it unnaturally easy. I understand that many people are more at risk than I am, but it has been helping me nonetheless. I'm sure it can help others too.
>>
>>74427961
Give them purpose.
>>
I make plans to kill myself every weekend but can never go through with them

Probably need more alcohol
>>
>>74436681
> Shotgun

Jesus nigger just go with the helium tank, or do you want to risk blowing half your face off and surviving?
>>
File: att.jpg (143 KB, 716x535) Image search: [Google]
att.jpg
143 KB, 716x535
>>74438072
>>
>>74440048
Dude.. please at least try make it a monthly thing?
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.