[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
minnesota bros what is this muslim infested piece of shits name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1234.jpg (109 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
109 KB, 500x334
minnesota bros what is this muslim infested piece of shits name
>>
The Crack Stacks
>>
>>74427890
Riverside Plaza. Thanks a lot Ralph Rapson.
>>
the non reading rainbow
>>
>>74427890
The Wienery hot dog place run by dirty anarchists nearby isn't bad though.
>>
>>74427964
this. my house on university has been fucking robbed by the skinnies for so fucking long, and they always come from the stacks.

Fuck somalians, but Cedar Riverside liquor was the shit when I was underage
>>
Little Somalia
>>
>>74427890
When I lived in Minneapolis we called it the crack stacks
>>
>>74427890
Looks exactly like a housing unit from judge dredd my dude
>>
>tfw I really wanted to visit the Triple Rock when I was in Minneapolis but had to walk through little mogadishu to get there

spooky stuff m8s. Hope you guys don't get too many more somalis, I love the twin cities otherwise.
>>
>>74427890
We call it home wallahi
>>
Mogadishu in the sky
>>
File: obama Phone MN 2.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1952) Image search: [Google]
obama Phone MN 2.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1952
>>74427890
CRACKSTACKZ MUDDAGUGGA!

here's a picture I took on lake street, look at those monkeys line up for some free gimmedats
>>
the sky ghetto
>>
>>74427890
If that fucker got infested with more refugees minneapolis is fucked. Two people were involved in connection to a bank robbing in kenya. Alot of apartments out there are filled with 90% fucking somalis.

>st paul fag here
>>
>>74427890
RIVERSIDE PLAZA
>>
>>74428145
god i hate dirty anarchists
>>
>>74428612
st paul is worse then shittyapolis

and i used to live over north
>>
File: Obama Phone MN.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1952) Image search: [Google]
Obama Phone MN.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1952
GOD BLESS MINNESOMALIA, LAND OF THE KEKS,
STAND BESIDE HER AND GUIDE HER
THROUGH THE TIP AND THE SHAFT FROM THE BULL.
FROM THE CRACK-STACKS, TO THE REFUGEE CAMPS,
SHE WILL SOON BE WHITE WITH CUM,
GOD BLESS MINNESOMALIA, PLEASE TAKE MY HOME SWEET HOME.
GOD BLESS MINNESOMALIA, PLEASE TAKE MY HOME SWEET HOME.
>>
>>74428489
hey man, dont you ever want some free gibs?
>>
>>74428906
tough but fair
>>
It's crazy to me how Persians and Iraqis are just about always pretty bro tier, and yet somalians are the niggest of the nigs.

Seriously, Somalians come over here and assimilate into african american culture. Just the other day at one of our normal river spots a gang of like 30 somalians was going around harassing any white person they saw. 90% were manlets tho lol
>>
>>74428958
i am rather jealous, so I watched while masturbating furiously as they got their free phones.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13 KB, 279x181
>>74428853
The twin cities in general is a multicultural mess. I frequent downtown without trouble its just a bunch of bums usually

Pic related
>>
My girlfriend lives in Minneapolis. She fucking hates the skinnies. She is in the process of buying an AR and pistol for self defence. Too bad it's not a CCW state.

Even her faggot SJW roommate is starting to realize that these fucking Muslims would beat his and his boyfriend's ass in if he isn't careful.

Aint no better redpill than some fucking reality.

She told me that pizza delivery places refuse to deliver near the crack stacks because they would just get robbed all the time.
>>
>>74427890
my grandmother calls that place "muslim village" and had friends whose houses were torn down to build that fucking termite mound.
Im sorry on behalf of my state
>>
>>74431622
correction, somali village.
sleep deprived
>>
>>74428173
shoot them you dumbfuck
>something something "feared for my life" something "no possible retreat" something
one down, and the rest to go
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 255x255
>>74427890
I like them. They look cool.
>>
>>74427890
>minnesota

You guys are the Sweden of the USA.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.