[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this happened in your area yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 534247.jpg (207 KB, 995x733) Image search: [Google]
534247.jpg
207 KB, 995x733
Has this happened in your area yet?
>>
>>74427774
What? Them building a supercenter and then tearing down the old one? Look at the pick you fucking leaf
>>
>>74427774
No, our walmarts look way fancier than that because they have to compete with all the upscale stores nearby.
>>
>>74427774
>has this happened to your area yet?
Haha more like to opposite, walmart comes in kills 2 other grocery stores Farmer Jack and Save a lot. And with the money it gained by being the largest grocery within a 25 mile radius it evolved into a supercenter and put 80% of all other small stores in town because they cant compete.

I fucking hate this place
>>
>>74427774
is there a mcdonalds inside that walmart and why is something so american in canada?
>>
>>74427774
Walmart is in a great position right now. Target is undergoing a big boycott thats costing them millions. Those people who aren't shopping at Target, so all Walmart needs to do is not fuck up and make the same mistake Target did and pander to trannies.
>>
It's happening constantly.

If I understand Jewish Logic correctly, this indicates that there is a high velocity of money and therefore everything is successful and the the economy is great. Probably also something to do with a net carbon decrease.
>>
>>74432367
Yes. There is also another Walmart in that Walmart
>>
>>74427774
On one of the main roads that roll through my town there's a supercenter, two local grocers and a Walmart neighborhood market all in about a five mile stretch. Kind of amazed those two local shops have managed to stay open in the sixteen years the supercenter has been open.
>>
>>74427774
Walmart is noticeably cheaper here in Southern California. It's pretty far to Walmart, that's the major problem.
>>
File: 1424673363232.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1424673363232.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>74427774
Why complain? It was Sam's choice.
>>
>>74430330

>anti-neoliberalism

c u c k
u
c
k
>>
>Walmart acts all tough like it's the biggest dick in the locker room
>winco shows up
>tfw all the niggers who used to shop at walmart and spending their EBT at winco
>tfw winco has more of a selection and beats walmarts prices
>tfw they have grain dispensers and other things walcuck doesn't have
>tfw $4.99 cooked chickens and a deli that serves better potato wedges
Super Walmart can't compete with winco. I often see walmart dumping all their hams because it's too expensive. Over here walcucks got so assblasted about losing business over here that they kept sending the health inspectors to go to winco so they could catch them with their pants down.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>74435162
I swear to god, Carlos
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.