[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEZOS STUMPS TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
https://archive.is/f1bRe

Bezos comments were made in response to Trump's recent accusations that the Amazon CEO wasusing the Washington Post as a tax shelter, sayingthat if he becomes president, Amazon is "going to have such problems."

Added Bezos: “I would also say we have fundamental laws and Constitutional rights in this country to free speech, but that’s not the whole reason that it works here. We also have cultural norms that support that, where you don’t have to be afraid of retaliation. And those culture norms are at least as important as the Constitution.”
>>
Added Bezos: “I would also say we have fundamental laws and Constitutional rights in this country to free speech, but that’s not the whole reason that it works here. We also have cultural norms that support that, where you don’t have to be afraid of retaliation. And those culture norms are at least as important as the Constitution.”

COOL STORY BRO MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL LIBERALS THIS SHIT BEFORE WE TURN INTO GERMANY
>>
>>74425717
>Cultural norms
0 legal standing

Besos admits he is scared baby
>>
>>74425717
why does he come across to me as slightly nervous?
>>
>>74426252
He is. Most average folks didn't realize this billionaire known for Amazon fame also owned a major national news agency. Now they do know it and it worries him.

I'm also gonna assume he is a Jew though I can't confirm. I just learned Mark Cuban was a Jew so I aspect all of them to be kikes at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 304x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 304x388
>>74426252
Can smell it
>>
File: pupper.jpg (100 KB, 425x700) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
100 KB, 425x700
>>74426721
good pupper
>>
>>74425717
Cultural norms that prevent widespread outrage about how appallingly he treats his employees perhaps. The guy is a propaganda artist and a monopolist. I wouldn't care if he died tomorrow. A lot of people might even avoid early deaths and nervous breakdowns if that happened, honestly.
>>
File: 1414641874394.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1414641874394.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>And those culture norms are at least as important as the Constitution.
>>
>>74425717
>And those culture norms are at least as important as the Constitution

Cultural norms aren't law
>>
>>74425717
I swear to God I fucking despise Jews for constantly attacking the Constitution more than any other reason. Forget the Williamsburg bullying, the Palestinians, the immigration plots, the scamming, the unapologetic lying, the ruthless exploitation of employees -- their naked hatred for the Constitution by itself is enough to fire up the ovens.
Those scum are alive because of the Constitution, and they attack it whenever they can.
>>
>>74426893
just sent this to my gf. will probably get me laid bc its cute
>>
>>74425717
>And those culture norms are at least as important as the Constitution
Tell that to gun grabbers
>>
>>74425717
I fucking hate this guy. He treats his employees like shit and rules his company with an iron fist. He regularly tries to instill fear on small business owners that sell on his site, see >>>/biz/1252807

The guy was successful once and got lucky with Amazon, and has never proven himself elsewhere in life. Trump has failed multiple times and recovered back, stronger than ever before, which is what separates him from all the other greedy billionaires. This is why most of them, who have only been successful with just 1 thing and rode on that and only that, hate him. The more they attack Trump, the more we see what a truly based man he really is and what he can do.
>>
>>74427502
>probably
>not having an AMD
>>
>>74428090
urban dictionary tells me this means arranged marriage disparity famski
>>
>>74428229
acquired mating device
>>
>>74428087
I remember watching Fox Business and Charlie Gasparino(#NeverTrumper) was praising Bezos for how much Amazon's stock price had jumped and he and a couple other financial talking heads shrugged and laughed off the complaints from the former employees about mistreatment. These types of people give capitalism the bad name it has in recent years. They are money grubbing snakes that couldn't care less if Chinese Apple employees are killing themselves at a higher rate than ever that there's a net around the building to catch them if/when they jump out a window.

As long as the results are good and profits are high everything is right in their world.
>>
>>74425717

>And those culture norms are at least as important as the Constitution.”

lol, what a fucking autismal faggot cuck. He is like one of the normies who think you're "weird" or "strange" if you say something even slightly controversial.

This guy is like on the those beta nu-male cucks you see walking around who say things like "y-y-you c-can't say that" or "t-t-thats r-racist".

God damn, this guy is a fucking poof. I openly ridicule people like this because they're just so full of shit, and they're complete pushovers. They try to censor free speech, but become scared when you scream in their faces.

Yes, I'm mad.
>>
>Added Bezos: “I would also say we have fundamental laws and Constitutional rights in this country to free speech, but that’s not the whole reason that it works here. We also have cultural norms that support that, where you don’t have to be afraid of retaliation. And those culture norms are at least as important as the Constitution.”
Literally what the fuck does this mean and what does it have to do with Trump's accusation? It as if he just started rambling about irrelevant garbage to confuse people
>>
>>74425717
So he is using the Washington Post as a tax haven? He didn't even deny it.
>>
>>74425717
Fuck Bezos anyway. Faggot just wants to replace everything with robots.
>>
>>74425717
more like jeff bozo
>>
>>74425717
>running a story about your mouthpiece newspaper in your own mouthpiece newspaper
Yeah I'm really feeling the lack of bias here. I'm sure everyone else was gunning for this story and the WP just got to it first.
>>
>>74426718

He's Catholic.

I used to work in the legal Dept there. I had the literal keys to the castle. What would you like to know?
>>
>>74428960

Well said, completely agreed. #AlwaysTrump
>>
>>74429890
Exactly. That's the Trump effect. He makes you defend yourself in one area while admitting wrongdoing in another.
>>
>>74431926
He may be Catholic but what's his bloodline? Lots of Ashkenazim converted over the years, like Milo.
I would like to know if the working environment is as bad as has been reported recently.
>>
>>74431926

Oh bby.

Anything juicy involving the US Government?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.