[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Jews were an infinitesimally small minority in Europe, yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
File: 1415866716869.jpg (73 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1415866716869.jpg
73 KB, 400x600
The Jews were an infinitesimally small minority in Europe, yet they conquered it. The Germans called them out as the inferior race.

If you are conquered by that small of a minority, aren't they the master race?

This is always something that has confused me.
>>
>>74424780
Read Nietzsche "On the Genealogy of Morality", it probably has to do with Fascist interpretations of his "Master vs Slave morality" writings
>>
>>74424780
Just because you "win" does mean you're superior, that in and of itself is degenerate teaching.
>>
>>74424780
Judaism is the final redpill
>>
File: merch.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
merch.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
>>74424780
when you look at the way Jews dupe us goyims it's really hard to argue that they are smarter than us. we pretty much deserve it.

>cause financial collapses in Europe
>try to take over Germany
>Germans refuse to submit
>kikes run to UK and US for help
>eternal anglos do the jews bidding
>Germany is destroyed
>the jews turn around and backstab UK with the EU
>the jews get US to displace Syrians to ruin Europe
>the jews are about to cause a financial collapse in US with the federal reserve and banks
>the jews will side-step the blame once again

they manipulate us like water
>>
File: POWER.png (1 MB, 1200x810) Image search: [Google]
POWER.png
1 MB, 1200x810
>>74424780
The mosquito on my arm isn't superior to me for stealing my blood in secret.
>>
>>74425216
Don't forget
>jews flood the US with third wordlers for 50 years
>>
>>74425210
This. My life is exponentially better since converting
>>
>>74424780
The Jews have a solidified position at the top.
They control virtually everything imaginable. And their control largely stems from their control of the media and their control of finance. They control what people think and they control much of the world's money supply.
>>
>>74425946

I agree, and I pose the question once again. How are they not the master race?
>>
jews cant survive without goyim
>>
>>74426257

They are a master race according to Nazi propaganda. Them being inferior is in the same level as your teachers saying Hitler wanted to kill everybody who wasn't blonde with blue eyes.
>>
>>74424780
Corruption isn't an attribute that defines a master race. A master race is also morally superior!

1. Be worldwide connection because muhh diaspora - only trade with other tribesmen

2. Create media dominance
2.1 Used the media to promote tribesmen, slander gentiles
2.2 Use the media to buy politic favors for election support
2.3 Use the media to spread lies to increase race tensions and make gentiles fight each others

3. Invade the education system to destroy future generations through liberal ideologies

Strategically smart, yes. But not master race tier.
>>
File: jewtotheend.png (216 KB, 1337x591) Image search: [Google]
jewtotheend.png
216 KB, 1337x591
>>74424780
>>
>>74424965
I'll actually expand on this so you don't have to figure out what I mean by yourself. As well as because you are not going to get reliable answers from anyone else here.

Essentially Nietzsche believed that morality was subjective. The Master creates morality and enforce their will on others. Instead of judging things on a "Good vs Evil" scale they judge things on a "Good vs Bad" scale. For the Master what is Good is something that gives them power and enforces their authority and what is bad is weakness and peasantry.
The master does not need to base his morality off the opinions of others or other institutions. He creates his own morality and value and enforces it through his will.

Slave morality is a reaction to Master mortality. The slave resents the master and his entire morality is based on resentment against him. They turn humbleness,poverty, weakness etc into noble virtues since they cannot obtain them. Essentially they make the inverse of all the qualities the master has as moral instead. Nietzsche claims this morality originated with the Jews and Abrahamic religions.

Now how is all this related to the Nazi's and Jews and superiority?

Well when Nietzsche talked about these things, he referred to the "Blonde beasts" when mentioning Master Morality and the Jews when talking about Slave morality.

Nietzsche also claimed that the resentment and hatred the slaves had for the masters eventually made them smarter than the masters and led those with slave morality to out maneuver them. Nietzsche saw the rise of democracies in the west as slave morality degrading the masters and everyone else to the same level.

Hence the powerful "Blond beasts" (which the Nazi's would have seen as aryans or german citizens) were outwitted by the Jews in the end as they succumbed to their interpretation of morality through the rise of democratic Wiemar Germany
>>
>>74424780

Master race at dishonesty, hypocrisy, and subversion, perhaps.

To me a master race implies also possessing honor, honesty, courage, in addition to brains and beauty. Jews might be smarter than us but morally they are degenerate and selfish.

If I have a duel with someone and we're supposed to take 10 steps away from each other and then turn and fire, and my competitor takes 5 steps then turns and fires, he will have "won" the duel. But he did so in a dishonest, dishonorable way. He's not a master fighter, he's a cheat.
>>
>>74427459
Yet, you're the one who's dead
>>
File: delete_this_NOW.jpg (238 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
delete_this_NOW.jpg
238 KB, 586x720
>>74424780
If a parasite kills you, was it the more advanced organism? In that case, the most advanced life on the planet is bacteria. If the parasite wins, then all of humanity moves backwards; it's devolution.

https://youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
https://youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
https://youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>>
>>74424780

My mind is blown.
>>
>>74425452
horrible argument
it would be superior to you if it was able to kill you in secret
>>
>>74430375
No because humans kill much more bacteria than bacteria kill humans.
Swing and a miss kek
>>
>>74427447
very interesting, but also lay off the drugs son
there's no need to get that intelligent in these discussions
>>
>>74428070
What did he just say?

Dead but not dishonorable.

Therefore it is the White Race who are the Masters of the World. Not disgusting, blaspheming Jews.
>>
>>74430375

Parasites aren't capable of thriving independently. Jews are. They built a successful kingdom long before they started living in other people's lands. They were defeated by the Babylonians, but the point is, they did well on their own.
>>
>>74424780
they are a bunch of evil degenerates, cheaters, usurers. Just see them in their environment
>>
>>74424780
jews are just given the illusion of having power

holywood,world leaders andthe media all railed against trump yet they couldnt hand the election to jeb or rubio and they tried really hard to do so

if the jews cant even force a specific candidate to win a primary how much power do they have?
>>
File: 1460499535535.png (668 KB, 631x476) Image search: [Google]
1460499535535.png
668 KB, 631x476
>>
>>74430588
>What is gut flora ?
>>
>>74430886
>JUST
>>
File: Freedman.jpg (41 KB, 505x547) Image search: [Google]
Freedman.jpg
41 KB, 505x547
Jews aren't a race at all. They are LARPing full-time calling themselves a race of chosenites, but that doesn't make it so. People converted in and out of Jewry for thousands of years, changing names etc. no lineage is traceable earlier than around 1400. The big names like Cohen that they carry were stolen by them when they immigrated continents and no one could disprove your name back then in the pre-digital age if you moved continents.

The reason Jews succeed as a group, however, is that they help other members of the group exclusively, they do not respect our normal morality. They prosper parasitically. The advantage of not being inhibited by a strict sense of morality (as Judaism is Satanism in its purest form) gives them a massive leg up over everyone else.

I could post more but why the fuck bother you're too blue-pilled to benefit from it anyway.
>>
>>74431936
>The big names like Cohen that they carry were stolen by them when they immigrated continents and no one could disprove your name back then in the pre-digital age if you moved continents

This is probably true.

>Judaism is Satanism in its purest form

This is retarded. They worship Yahweh, just like Christians. Satan isn't even mentioned in the Old Testament.
>>
>>74430758
>a successful kingdom

yeah, if you listen to their horseshit

but how easily rome was able to come in and smash them and their stupid temple

in reality, they are a race of thieves and liars and always have been

they would have never gotten the upper hand on us if not for Christianity
>>
>>74432277

Don't complain about 'WE WUZ KANGS' if you're going to revise history too.
>>
File: cry girl.jpg (13 KB, 236x299) Image search: [Google]
cry girl.jpg
13 KB, 236x299
>>74425139
>Just because you "win" does mean you're superior, that in and of itself is degenerate teaching

The excuse of the loser.
>>
>>74424780
A virus isn't big or strong either but can make you sick.
>>
>>74431936
There have been many scientific papers published that show genetic links between Jews and Semites living in the Middle-East.
>>
>>74432187
I'm getting tired of redpilling anon, I'll give you just the tip but that's all.

Modern Jews are synonymous with those who reject Christ. All Jew means is Christ-denier. Jews can be atheist, buddhist, zoroastrian, etc makes not a lick of difference so long as they are not Christian. There is no comparable ideology that requires the denial of Christ to participate. Even Satanists can remain agnostic towards Jesus, Jews cannot. Hence there is nothing as satanic as Jews for this and many, many other reasons which I cannot go into here due to space/time constraints.

Real Jews during biblical times who actually followed the Old Law (unlike those who practiced extortion in the Temple [Federal Reserve anyone?]) converted to post-messianic Judaism, which is modern Christianity. This is the only legitimate form of Judaism. But since what we modernly call Judaism refers to the parasitic clowns who LARP as chosenites and fuck up the world, its clear that explaining this to most people leads to confusion. The red pill is hard to swallow when you can't even understand the most basic facts about the world.

The best fundamental synopsis of all this is probably Benjamin Freedman's speech at the Willard Hotel. His book "Facts are Facts" is also helpful, which can be had online for free in PDF. He was a Jew who converted later in life, verrrrrry well connected. If you've seen the vid then read the book as you have a ways to go aon.
>>
>>74433536
Yes Jews have funded many fraudulent studies trying to show an untenable and completely made-up nigh impossible link. Well done blue-pill but you're not even close.
>>
>>74433887
>Modern Jews are synonymous with those who reject Christ

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>74434281
That is why you are ignorant and confused, and will probably always remain so.

Sad!
>>
Jews are the master race. Germans owe most of their success in the 19th thanks to Jewish contributions.
>>
>>74434889

Google 'Jews for Jesus' before you embarrass yourself any further.
>>
>>74424780
If Cordyceps takes over an ant colony, brainwashes, then weakens and kills it, does that mean Cordyceps is le master ant? No. It's just a disease causing fungus: a pathogen.

Jews are simply a disease.
>>
>>74427447
Does that not mean that such a phenomenon is cyclical?
>>
File: 20020617_400.jpg (209 KB, 400x523) Image search: [Google]
20020617_400.jpg
209 KB, 400x523
>>74424780

1) Religion of racial supremacy

2) Monopoly on all the banks in the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe because of Islamic and Christian views on interest for 2,000 years.
>>
>>74430758
>Jews are
This is a blatantly false claim. There is not a jewish society in history that wasn't parasitic, from the Hyksos to modern Israel. Most of the so called "independent" jewish kingdoms of history are mythical like the Davidic Kingdom.
>>
File: 1456806772390.jpg (118 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456806772390.jpg
118 KB, 1080x1080
>>74424780
a parasite cannot exist without a host. therefore it exists to lose from the start. the host can live without the parasite, but not the other.
>>
>>74435317
who is this asian cum dump?
>>
>>74424780
It's not that they conquered others. It's that they only did anything as a parasite. Israel is the first actual self sustaining jew civilization, propped up totally by the West.
>>
>>74427447
Philosophy major?
>>
>>74435724
>Israel is the first actual self sustaining jew civilization
But it isn't.

See your own argument:
>propped up totally by the West.
That's still a parasite. Jews are literally obligate parasites. They're pathogens.
>>
File: le jew name game.jpg (217 KB, 485x600) Image search: [Google]
le jew name game.jpg
217 KB, 485x600
>>74431936
>The big names like Cohen that they carry were stolen by them when they immigrated continents and no one could disprove your name back then in the pre-digital age if you moved continents.
It's far from an ancient phenomenon. Jews are still changing their names to sound more gentile, such as Rothstein -> Redstone, Gutman -> Sanders and Chabenisky -> Cuban.
>>
>>74435862
And lest we forget, Leibowitz -> Stewart.
>>
>>74435061
Yes there are Messianic Jews but they aren't truly Jews and all the other Jews consider them fakes rather than real Jews.

My countryman's point about them being Christ-deniers is still relevant, and you should take note at what he said, leaf.
>>
>>74435061
Can't tell if trolling. I literally just explained to you that the only legitimate Jews are Christians. I did also say the red pill is tough to swallow when you don't understand basic facts about the world as I saw your continued confusion a mile away. You are too fucking dense to understand this.

Quickly because I'm bored of your ignorance and inability to bring anything to this conversation: "Jews for Jesus" and other messianic Jewish groups are Christians who reject allowing the "Jew" label's appropriation by anti-Christian Talmudists. Post messianic Judaism IS Christianity, meaning proper Judaism which Jesus opened up to ALL people regardless of race in the new covenant is what you know as Christianity. However the wires are often crossed because the "Jews" who deny Christ also control the media, publishing, et fucking cetera.

The Talmudists who occupy the banks, media, big pharma, monetary policy and all the rest and who are fucking up the world are the anti-Christians you normally call "Jews." You've been assraped by semantics that prevent you from grasping the truth. I swear its like a firewall for fucking morons and you will probably never grasp the truth. I could explain every last detail and you are too damn dense to get it. The fact that you actually thought Jews for Jesus was something I don't know about, with your pre-pubescent understanding of the world...

Sad!
>>
>>74424780
>If you are conquered by that small of a minority, aren't they the master race?
No, because they didn't conquer shit
Everyone else did it for them therefore they don't know what hard work is only lying and scheming
Being the master race would be like NatSoc teaming up with America and winning
>>
>>74426257

Because a parasite living off of a host doesn't constitute a "master race"
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.