[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump has made me a better man :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (352 KB, 406x497) Image search: [Google]
image.png
352 KB, 406x497
He's given me confidence in my day to day life. I've even imitated some of his hand gestures and speaking style

Thank you Donald Trump
>>
>>74422128
lmao me too. I've been using some of his mannerisms in building my resume and it landed me an interview for a job.

>professors at university looking for a CS student to work on a small graphics project for them.
>send out emails to CS students
>I respond and tell them flatly that I'm the best programmer in the entire university and that there would be no one better equipped to handle theor project than me.
>they respond within the hour and want to meet me

I ended up declining the project but Trump was my inspiration for speaking so boldly about myself.
>>
>>74422490
He truly is making America great again
>>
>>74422128
I've taken on lifting because of him. I've felt less inhibited in my daily conversations, too. I'm certainly not an alpha male, but he's helped me gain at least a tiny bit of confidence and vigor. I wish I could only sleep 4 hours like he does.
>>
>>74422128
I now wear pants when I leave the house because I gotta look decent when I'm repping Trump in my MAGA hat. Also I plan on getting a job once he is president.
>>
Here's what I don't get about people who hate Trump, they say he's racist and all thise buzzwords but I think it stems from something deeper.

They're jealous of him, they're jealous of his success, his wealth, of all the kids and grandkids he has, of how he has made his mark on the world and how hes leaving a legacy.

And I'll never get that envy, I'm not envious, I'm inspired by him.

I want to be rich too, I want to have a penthouse in an expensive neighborhood and wear expensive suits and ride around in limos.

I want to be a force in my community and loved for my contributions to it.

I want to be successful and Trump inspires me to pursue my dreams
>>
>>74423588
>I know wear pants when I leave the house

Holy shit, the absolute madman. Baby steps, bro.
>>
>>74422128
I hopped on gear so that I wouldn't have anyone harass me for me Trump hat. It has worked for the last 5 months, and everything in my life has improved since.
>>
File: hide-the-pain-harold.jpg (82 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
hide-the-pain-harold.jpg
82 KB, 660x495
>>74422128
I used to dress up like a girl and cut myself but thanks to Trump I have a cool job and 3 blonde kids now.

MAGA!
>>
>>74422128
this is true, I've found some of his speech patterns passively in my own, and the idea of a person who doesn't give a shit about political correctness has helped my confidence for many months. I love Donald Trump for what he's sacrificed to become a patron saint of America and white people.
>>
>>74422128
I agree OP. I was able to negotiate a good deal for myself after being treated unfairly at work over a few issues today. I was assertive with my demands and made someone unhappy, but in the end I got what i wanted and, quite frankly, deserved.

He's taught me to stand up for myself, never to say sorry, be proud of my accomplishments and always double down. This is how you get what you want in life.

>not bait
>>
>>74422128
Did you know he is now paid by lobbyists?
>>
File: image.png (429 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
image.png
429 KB, 600x703
>>74425335
Beautiful
>>
>>74425765
Why is every leaf poster anti trump? You guys are such pussies
>>
>>74422128

Yeah, he shows it's possible to have that distinctly-white confidence and that it does work. I'm going to read his book once I finish a few other (unrelated) ones first
>>
File: bernie trump.jpg (293 KB, 1359x864) Image search: [Google]
bernie trump.jpg
293 KB, 1359x864
>>74422128
Me too
t. Bernie
>>
>>74422128
>and speaking style

Excuse me, excuse me, I'm the only one who has, excuse me.
>>
>>74423588
Same, holding off on getting a job till he's elected to make his employment numbers look better.
>>
File: 1457195883263.gif (4 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1457195883263.gif
4 MB, 600x337
>>74426790
>and speaking style

>So, the thing about <issue> is this: it's a tremendous problem. Actually, it's been a total disaster.
>People, that I deal with, that I talk to, they say <issue> has them worried - in fact, I just had a phone call with a <stakeholder> about <issue> last night.
>The thing is, our people right now are stupid compared to the guys from <US rival>. All talk, no action. Listen, I love the people of <US rival>, I have a lot of respect for <US rival>, but we can't let them keep taking advantage.
>We're not winning on <issue>, actually we're losing big league. Big league. But we will change that, that I can tell you, we will change that, because I will get the best people.
>We will fix <issue>. Taking care of <issue> will save us billions, but if, and only if, we negotiate properly.
>>
>>74427176
I know words. I know incredible words. Incredible. Did I say incredible? Incredible.
>>
>>74427320
He really has the best words.
These words are from one of the greatest schools in the world, the Wharton School of Finance.
>>
>>74426790
That's what you do when people are trying to stop you from speaking. You don't let them.
>>
>>74427320
Figured out how to put out a fire yet? How about how to not have a shitty economy ? Or how not to elbow chicks ?
>>
File: trump2016.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trump2016.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>74422490
hahaha me too

i got promoted by doing a trump impression without the voice.

"good people great people" "lots and lots of money" tremendous work" "great company" "we're going to do lots of great things"

thanks donald
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.