[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s opinion on women who are PROUDLY single?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: single.png (90 KB, 492x444) Image search: [Google]
single.png
90 KB, 492x444
What's /pol/'s opinion on women who are PROUDLY single?
>>
>>74421941
i'm sad i cannot get them to be my girlfriend
>>
>>74421941
That chick is actually insecure about being single and is posting that as a way to make it out that it is her choice to be that way.
>>
>>74421941
>via 9fag

she can stay single for all i fucking care
>>
I am 22. I had Gf's, but I never been in love.
Single for some time now. Don't really care much.
>>
Fat whores.
>>
>>74421941

"I'M SINGLE AND ITS TOTALLY INTENTIONAL YOU GUYS."
>>
>>74422135
I'm the same, been in love once but then I grew up and realized love is a myth, girls feel love when you buy them stuff, and I feel love when I do anal.
>>
File: 1457362323338.jpg (7 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
1457362323338.jpg
7 KB, 219x219
>>74421941
>single mothers
>>
>>74422135
22 was close to a girl all my life since we eere young and been together for years and lost our vcards together... She left me a year ago and ill never get over it, for me a relationship was for life and since im loyal and stubborn like that, im probably never going to be im a relationship again
>>
>>74421941
I'm single too, but do you see me bragging about being a choosy, stuck-up cunt?
>>
Better single than race mixed
>>
>>74422076

Ding ding ding.
>>
>>74421941
It's typical girl power garbage
>>
>>74421941

They have unrealistic high standards. Once they realize they won't get what they want, they drop out of the dating scene.
>>
Women who are single, tend to be single, or are single 30+ lets just say there is a very good reason why. All attractive women have boyfriends, just a fact its easy for women, they dont have to do anything. If they are attractive and dont something is clearly up because women with boyfriends still find time to slut it up.. See what im saying they can have a guy whenever so automatically they should have a bf.. They are very insecure having a bf doesnt make them look fucked up get it
>>
Herpes
>>
>>74421941
Good for them, but don't get bitchy when you're 50 years old and realize that you've wasted your entire life with no one to walk along with you to the grave.
>>
File: wassupMoney3.png (125 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
wassupMoney3.png
125 KB, 295x418
>>74421941
>You'll have to be amazing
>Says the 5/10

So in other words, even a 5/10 girl is looking for Prince Charming who is Rich & Handsome.

With standards like that, no wonder you're single.

Happily single, myself. Just observing the fall & decline of the West from a far. The fewer attachments in life, the better.

>>74423444
They have high standards when they're young and have some attractiveness. But when they hit 28+ and realize no one cares about them, their value decreases with each passing year.
>>
>>74421941
I think they'll change their tone once their ovaries start t shrivel
>>
A single woman either means they're defective or that a man is refilled and single by choice. In which case, we win.
>>
and then she hits 30 and asks where all the "good men" went
>>
>>74422076
They're actually losers for being unable to attract a single man.
>>
>and you'll have to be fucking amazing to change that
Say people who rarely are themselves.

Shit what do I care be proud of whatever you want. Though I've always found it weird how people are so boisterous about their relationship status when that really ought to be a personal thing.
>>
File: 1459418428836.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1459418428836.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>74423891
>>74424009
Kek faggot, eat shit and die
>>
>>74424009
Don't start this.

et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime
>>
>>74424256
it's all a really lowkey highkey way of saying "pls fucking date me"
the only issue is the challenge seems so subpar and simple when they get to this level, men biologically do not care
>>
>>74421941
They're lying. Most women that claim to be "happy" when they're single is only because they're trying to give themselves an ego boost because inside the back of their minds they know that no one wants them. I have people on my Facebook news feed that constantly share bullshit Buzzfeed articles on how "men just can't handle you because of how unique and strong you are." It's bullshit.
>>
>>74422076
Now apply this to permavirgins who insist they are waiting till marriage to get laid and you have /r9k/
>>
>>74421941
No one is even remotely proud of being single. Deep down the urge to love exists. Even if you want to fight and repress it, even if it's not possible to attain, it will haunt you til the day you die.

What you see here is insecurity, the same thing as the entire MGTOW movement. It's all to justify their failure of attaining something inherent in every human. They wish to show superiority, as if it will change how people view them.

Social media is filled with this narcissistic attitude, in which everyone tries to act superior, hiding or deflecting their defects. It's a fucking cancer.
>>
>>74421941
Big
Red
Flag

These type of women are normally very abusive in realtionships, trust me on this.
>>
>>74421941
Losers.
>>
File: 1452991252102.jpg (18 KB, 426x325) Image search: [Google]
1452991252102.jpg
18 KB, 426x325
>>74421941
For some reason I have a hard time believing these girls that stop to tell everyone how happy they are to be single are really happy to be single. Maybe I'm just cynical.
>>
>>74421941
Good, less obnoxious married couples with babies in the restaurants I frequent.
>>
Pride is a sin.
>>
>>74421941
they're lying, they're not actually saying that they are proud to be single, they are simply announcing that they are single and available to the sex market; they are seeking attention from males.
>>
I'm single.not a neet virgin, unlike most of you i lost my virginity early. Spent most of my time in highschool trying to fill void in myself by fucking strange women. By 20 i regretted it, and now at 26, there is nothing positive I can say about it.

Any virgins out there, I can really say the only thing you're missing is a bunch of drama. It is too late now, the best you can do with your time is fight the jewish agenda and hit on 1/100 decent girls. Hope you get lucky, until then, fight for whats true.
>>
>>74425068
How was your day today, anon? Something seems to be on your mind.
>>
>>74424782

They are still going to fuck Tyrone, btw.
>>
>>74421941
Waste of resource
>>
>>74421941
I don't give a fuck.

I've got my Korean waifu- I'm out of the dating game for life.
>>
I see this all the time.

>Reblogs post about how happy they are to be single.
>Followed by why it sucks to be single, why can't I find a good bf, how to know if he's marrage material memes nonstop.

>Finally after months of this she gets a bf.
>Guy is pretty attractive, has direction and goals to his life, actually has decent personallity and is well liked by everyone.
>Girl however seems even more distant from everyone and not very close to him at all despite been talking and seeing each other for a while.
>Months go by and don't hear from either of them.
>All of a sudden she starts rebloging those stupid "why can't I get a bf memes."

>Ask why i didn't work out.
>"idk it just didn't"

>Ask guy why it didn't work out.
>Won't tell you, but his friends tell you that she utterly destroyed his life, crush his heart and has been a completely different person since. Avoiding everyone who talks to him including his best friends and even family.
>>
>>74423651
same here brother, it will only get worse from here, it's going to be interesting being able to witness the downfall of everything
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.